Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 03:04 PM

333 posts, read 1,148,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Mappy View Post
All I have to say is Oak Park is LOVE! Just like Evanston, and AJ Pierzynski.
you are a sickening and sinful being!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-04-2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukwoo View Post
What about Italian-American guys who may or may not wear glasses and who happen to carry an attitude that they know for a fact (without providing evidence) that all that is wrong with the universe is due to liberals?
Well thank the lord that there are people left in the world like me, 100% of the same blood-none of that watered down [mod cut], where the poor souls lose their identity and dont know where they came from or what their history is. Thanks to teachers of Americas liberal agenda, our children, as Americans, will only know about black history and hispanic history. These poor souls wont even realize that it was Europeans who built this country brick by brick. The liberals forget this and dedicate an entire month to blacks and a month for Hispanics. Give us a month-Oh no- that would be racsist. [mod cut].

Last edited by aragx6; 03-09-2009 at 02:02 PM..

Old 03-04-2009, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Mappy View Post
I say we take all the criminals robbing & commiting crimes in wonderful, desirable Oak Park, and dump in a place nobody cares about.....like say that non-descript suburb to the northwest.....what is it called? Oh, that's right, Elmwood Park. I couldn't remember since it's indistingushible from River Grove, Montclare, Dunning, Norridge, etc.... Anyway, let's take the criminals sullying wonderful Oak Park, and dump 'em in Elmwood Park. We could turn Elmwood Park into a big penal colony. They could make movies & video games about it.....Escape from Elmwood Park!

POKE!

(Let's see how long it takes for someone to start ranting about Oak Park, liberals, gays, blacks, Obama, etc...... Hee heee!)
If the definition of non-descript, is of an area holding strong ethnic traditions in a land of change and limiting crime to low percentages considering its location to the west side, than I am glad Elmwood Park is so non-descript. Happy Mappy- you represent all that went wrong with this country.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:21 PM

1,722 posts, read 2,559,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by promis1 View Post
you are a sickening and sinful being!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, your second post about Elmwood Park wasn't quite as explosive as I expected, but you did take the bait. Heheh.

See ya, Pavlov's promis.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:10 PM

10,261 posts, read 21,779,897 times
Promis exhibits a common form of behavior where a member of an elite that has screwed others over thinks that when he can no longer screw those people over he's being screwed himself.

In other words he thinks he's being screwed when others are treated fairly.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:34 PM

11,975 posts, read 31,826,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
I think we all dislike guys wearing black framed glasses who happen to carry an attitude that all knowledge in the universe exists within their head.
I think you speak for yourself there, buddy. I'm an architect, so that would require hating half of my professional colleagues.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishtom29 View Post
Promis exhibits a common form of behavior where a member of an elite that has screwed others over thinks that when he can no longer screw those people over he's being screwed himself.

Rush Limbaugh is their leader.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by promis1 View Post
Happy Mappy- you represent all that went wrong with this country.
That's just silly and dumb. What kind of fascist moron are you? You're starting to sound like a Nazi talking about the Jews.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishtom29 View Post

Not true Irishboy. In fact, to be treated fair is one thing- but when so called minorities claim they demand equality- many of them are actually demanding preferred treatment. Affirmative Action, Minority colleges and grants, celebrating minorities race for one full month,etc,etc,etc.-is not fair by any means. When a minority can refer to a white as a Cracker or ******, but if a white dare say the N word- it would be racsist. I guess by minorities having their own set of rules, this is fair. Get a clue Irishtom- you have become as soft as the rest of the bleeding heart Obama worshipers.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:46 PM

Well, I actually agree with you that affirmative action should expire. But you take things to a whole different level with all of your bizarre prejudiced attitudes about anyone and everyone that's not exactly like your Elmwood Park neighbors from twenty years ago. And all of this blood line and "true America" talk is pure fascist nuttiness to the extreme.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs