Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 07:54 PM

2,747 posts, read 465,231 times

Advertisements

Not sure if you're referring to me as an OP, but could you explain what it is? This is kind of new to me. I guess it's just curiosity that makes me ask. I live in a rural town in northern WI and was just passing through checking on some possibilities of relocation because there are no jobs here anymore. And the winters are getting tougher every year. We've already had frost and have our heat on. Was really cool to even catch a glimpse of one of my favorite actors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2010, 08:24 PM

2,445 posts, read 7,451,043 times
OP = Original Poster = the person that started the thread.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:29 PM

3,115 posts, read 7,132,698 times
I'm all for keeping their location private. I'm sure they chose Charlotte b/c it's a beautiful city where they could live and raise their family outside of the public eye, almost like typical citizens. It's cool to see celebrities out and about, but remember they are people too, and they deserve their space and privacy.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:43 PM

554 posts, read 1,507,250 times
Charlotte adds star power | Charlotte Business Journal

Old 10-26-2010, 06:45 AM

11,839 posts, read 28,945,346 times
Never heard of either of them. Occasionally I get celebrities as clients but they get the same privacy as you would as clients.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:26 AM

120 posts, read 236,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingowl View Post
Never heard of either of them.
Barkingowl, I'm with you. My thoughts when I saw this post were:

1) Who are Angie Harmon and Jason Sehorn?

2) Who cares where they live?

Obviously I'm not up on pop culture. I guess if I really wanted to know who they are I could google them.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:22 PM

1,176 posts, read 2,687,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rather B Cruisin View Post
Barkingowl, I'm with you. My thoughts when I saw this post were:

1) Who are Angie Harmon and Jason Sehorn?

2) Who cares where they live?

Obviously I'm not up on pop culture. I guess if I really wanted to know who they are I could google them.
I was waiting for someone to say this. WHO is Angie Harmon and Jason Sehorn? Wait one sec - google.......

Sehorn played football for a couple of years. Harmon had a role on Baywatch. I would not consider either of these folks Stars or celebs. Interesting how this thread has 2 pages and that's all we can come up with.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaEve011 View Post
I clicked on this link. This is sad. Harmon and Sehorn are considered star power in Charlotte. WTH!!!

Old 10-26-2010, 10:15 PM

8,402 posts, read 24,215,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdkb View Post
I was waiting for someone to say this. WHO is Angie Harmon and Jason Sehorn? Wait one sec - google.......

Sehorn played football for a couple of years. Harmon had a role on Baywatch. I would not consider either of these folks Stars or celebs. Interesting how this thread has 2 pages and that's all we can come up with.
Maybe that is all you can come up with. I guess you missed Harmon's modeling career, numerous movies and TV series including roles on Law and Order/SVU, and her current show "Rizzoli and Isles", which has gotten great reviews.

Sehorn is best known for a few years with the Giants, this is true.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxnc View Post
Maybe that is all you can come up with. I guess you missed Harmon's modeling career, numerous movies and TV series including roles on Law and Order/SVU, and her current show "Rizzoli and Isles", which has gotten great reviews.

Sehorn is best known for a few years with the Giants, this is true.
I do not consider Jason Sehorn to be a star. Neither does America. I was doing some reading on Harmon. She is a Tier 3 star/actress - meaning some American's may know her name but do not recognize her face. She's had a few small roles in some movies, but has mostly done tv. Hopefully the "Rizzoli and Isles" will giver her more exposure to push her into the Tier 2 space.

BTW - don't be so sensitive as neither one of these folks have star power. What are you - an Angie Harmon fanatic - shessh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: