Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 06:31 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlwh View Post
no... She don't have them either.
lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2011, 06:44 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Ann789 View Post
I wish I was reading a little more compassion.

Use your imagination. Think of the sex you are in your mind. For most everyone, their body anatomy matches.

So close your eyes and think about everything on your body that helps you and everyone else identify you as male or female. Breasts, Adam's apple, curves, back hair, soft features... Now, imagine that your body is the other gender.

So if your a woman, imagine having facial hair, Adam's apple, body hair, penis, testicles but in your mind, you are you, you are a woman. So guys, imagine breasts, softer facial features, curvy/child bearing hips, vagina, monthly periods...but in your mind, you are you, a guy. Imagine being a guy but having to deal with tampons and pads every month!

Just imagine spending just one day in a body that doesn't have the external appearance of the sex you are. That's what it feels like. A woman trapped in a man's body or a man trapped in a woman's body.

when there is a little more compassion and a lot more tolerance and acceptance there will be a lot less suicides. Those born into the confused transgender world didn't ask for it and don't know what's wrong for a very long time. Sometimes never until taking their own lives seems the only option. Chaz is reaching out to support that community and hopefully others are or will soon do so.

Old 05-18-2011, 07:54 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,064,318 times
Chaz is reaching out to make $$$. I get what some other posters are saying about Chaz still being a woman. I refer to Chaz as a man as it is just a label for him and others like him. So if it makes someone feel better and out of respect for the preference I see no problem in doing so. But again, you can't change the DNA. You can try to make a vayaya into a wee-wee but it is still a vayaya. You can take all the hormones you want but you can't change DNA.

It is just like wanting to be a blonde if you are a brunette. You can color your hair all you want at the end of the day you are still a natural brunette.

Sometimes people have to deal with common sense. Listening to Chaz if I were in a transexual's shoes I wouldn't. There is too much information out there. If I were them I'd seek that out, they seek the doctors out so the info is out there. Also, if I were to live in an area where others are less accepting of who I am, I would move and not force it upon others and or I would live my life and let others just deal with their own interpersonal issues. Maybe I'm wrong but thought we as a society have gotten to that level.

Old 05-18-2011, 09:14 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Chastity is still a female in a male costume!

Good grief have we all lost our minds??
Why do YOU care? If HE wants to be called male, that is his right... live and let live, for goodness sakes. And yes, by most medical standards Chaz is now a male - regardless of the chromosomes.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Why do YOU care? If HE wants to be called male, that is his right... live and let live, for goodness sakes. And yes, by most medical standards Chaz is now a male - regardless of the chromosomes.
Why do YOU care enuff to comment!??

Because I think this is stupid and perverted, I can't speak some "common sense" to this issue?? Is that it?

I believe in Live and Let live....but only to the degree of not threatening physical harm. But to sit back and say nothing about issues that are societal is ridiculous.

And no....by PC liberal opinion Chastity is a man. Medical science still says she is female.....

And by the way....Chastity looks awful as well.....she looks sad and unhappy. I guarantee you that deep down she's feeling a pinch of regret.

Cher wasn't comfortable with this either.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:25 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,201,636 times
Quote:
Cher wasn't comfortable with this either.

Cher said she could not understand it but that her love for her child continued unabated. It must be very difficult for a parent of a daughter (or son) to have to get used to the idea they now have a child who wants to continue life as the opposite sex. I have no idea if Chaz and her brother, Elijah, have a close relationship but it would be hard to get used to the idea that your sister is now your brother.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:48 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Cher said she could not understand it but that her love for her child continued unabated. It must be very difficult for a parent of a daughter (or son) to have to get used to the idea they now have a child who wants to continue life as the opposite sex. I have no idea if Chaz and her brother, Elijah, have a close relationship but it would be hard to get used to the idea that your sister is now your brother.
You know what CB....I FORGOT Cher had another son!!

Check this out:
The Elijah Blue Allman Picture Pages

Quote:
He continues to perform music in Los Angeles, California, often in various phases of drag.

So the girl dresses like a guy and the boy dressed like a girl.
And I thought MY KIDS were challenging.

Old 05-19-2011, 10:56 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,201,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
You know what CB....I FORGOT Cher had another son!!

Check this out:
The Elijah Blue Allman Picture Pages

So the girl dresses like a guy and the boy dressed like a girl.
And I thought MY KIDS were challenging.
Me, too.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post

That's "code" for "I don't like this. But I still wanna keep working in Hollywood". She would get roasted by that AJ Hammer twerp and other show biz libs!

You cannot tell me that when Chastity was born, that Sonny and Cher were hoping for this! They were already thinking about grandkids down the road.....Sonny was thinkin' about some young man askin for his daughter's hand in marriage. Good thing he's dead.

This hurt her. But she'll never cop to it. Yeah...she loves Chastity. But she has been championing gay causes for a long time and now it's bit her in her flat rear end!

Old 05-19-2011, 07:00 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,084,230 times
Quote:
That's "code" for "I don't like this. But I still wanna keep working in Hollywood". She would get roasted by that AJ Hammer twerp and other show biz libs!

You cannot tell me that when Chastity was born, that Sonny and Cher were hoping for this! They were already thinking about grandkids down the road.....Sonny was thinkin' about some young man askin for his daughter's hand in marriage. Good thing he's dead.

This hurt her. But she'll never cop to it. Yeah...she loves Chastity. But she has been championing gay causes for a long time and now it's bit her in her flat rear end!
have compassion here--i bet she hurts cause of the remberance of chaz as her baby girl,plus her fears over whether her child's doing this is for the best in the long run,couple this with the did i screw up as a parent guilt,the relentless media,my compassion goes out to both of them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities