Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 09:56 PM

2,311 posts, read 3,513,518 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
FWIW: These guys are just jealous and from some of their nasty remarks maybe even a little more than just jealousy. Sounds like you have worked hard to get to where you are. You deserve to be proud of that. Congratulations on your success! Don't let these clowns get under your skin. That is their goal.

If you notice ... Highnlite and nullgeo sing the same tune and constantly complement each others posts. They are constantly on this forum ... day or night. They are probably one and the same. Also notice that they will carry a conversation with you, regardless if its argumentative or not, but they will continue to pry information from you. They have tried it with me and continue to this day. They want to know where you live, where you work, what you do, what kind of wealth you have ... these are the tell tale signs of someone you want to be very cautious of. Be very careful in the information you divulge to them or anyone on a forum for that matter.
I am always careful .. But I sleep well at night and fear nothing

=P .. Back to ignore mode for those clowns. Thanks Don9.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2011, 10:01 PM

2,093 posts, read 4,708,492 times
I think this thread is getting personal.

Old 12-27-2011, 10:18 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,927,330 times
Quote:
FWIW: These guys are just jealous and from some of their nasty remarks maybe even a little more than just jealousy. Sounds like you have worked hard to get to where you are. You deserve to be proud of that. Congratulations on your success! Don't let these clowns get under your skin. That is their goal.

If you notice ... Highnlite and nullgeo sing the same tune and constantly complement each others posts. They are constantly on this forum ... day or night. They are probably one and the same. Also notice that they will carry a conversation with you, regardless if its argumentative or not, but they will continue to pry information from you. They have tried it with me and continue to this day. They want to know where you live, where you work, what you do, what kind of wealth you have ... these are the tell tale signs of someone you want to be very cautious of. Be very careful in the information you divulge to them or anyone on a forum for that matter.
Now Donnie, you get sillier with every post, methinks ... I have never asked you a single question such as you declare ... go find me a post where I have. You fabricate such nonsense just like you fabricate your chicken-little prognostications about the demise of the state and nation at the hands of the commies. And ytg hasn't worked any harder than millions of other young people ... nor has he "gotten to" any place more remarkable than a Army trained diesel mechanic with a job -- hot dogs and Ramen noodles not withstanding.

As for ytg's picture of a gun: -- really? OMG ... as if that makes someone tough ... as if a hundred million Americans are strangers to them ... yeeHaw! The Wild and Wooly West! Gunslingers! Robbers! Lions! Tigers! Bears! Put people on "Ignore" then post taunts at at the 'ignored' -- then post pictures of guns ... mamma mia!

Good grief.

Now then, what about those businesses "fleeing the state"?
Are not.

(P.S. forgot to point out: You've been on this forum two years less than me and yet you have more posts ... and you say I am "on day and night" ... how does that work out to be a criticism, Don? I am on a lot lately ... I'm on a streak ... kicking back on the boat in the tropics ... playing with the new 'hot spot smartypants phone' I got ... hate these newfangled tech thingies ... but gotta play a bit. And voila! Along comes Don9 with another silly proclamation ... followed by ytg taunting behind his "Ignore" sign ... are you kidding? Ducks in a barrel, hoss. )

Last edited by nullgeo; 12-27-2011 at 10:28 PM..

Old 12-27-2011, 10:25 PM

2,190 posts, read 6,861,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahthatguy View Post
I am always careful .. But I sleep well at night and fear nothing

=P .. Back to ignore mode for those clowns. Thanks Don9.
Just passing through (quickly) and just curious but if you fear nothing, why do you have a gun?
Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that because you are fearful, you need a gun?

Old 12-27-2011, 10:29 PM

12,460 posts, read 20,127,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimC2462 View Post
I think this thread is getting personal.
and extremely boring....

Old 12-27-2011, 10:32 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,985,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaijai View Post
Just passing through (quickly) and just curious but if you fear nothing, why do you have a gun?
Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that because you are fearful, you need a gun?
What, you don't own a gun?

More Guns, Less Crime Again (http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?id=206&issue=007 - broken link)

Violent crime decreased six percent between 2009 and 2010, including a four percent decrease in murder and a ten percent decrease in robbery. Since 1991, when violent crime peaked, it has decreased 47 percent to a 36-year low. Murder has fallen 51 percent to a 46-year low. At the same time, the number of guns that Americans own has risen by about 90 million. Predictions by gun control supporters, that increasing the number of guns, particularly handguns and so-called "assault weapons," would cause crime to increase, have been proven profoundly lacking in clairvoyance.

Old 12-27-2011, 11:32 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,985,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
Now Donnie, you get sillier with every post, methinks ... I have never asked you a single question such as you declare ... go find me a post where I have.
Just from this thread ...

Quote:
You're an interesting guy, Don9 ... you say you are an aerospace engineer? -- yet you don't pay attention to details nor sources at all well ... nor do you think analytically ... makes me wonder about flying in aeroplanes.
Quote:
No, Don ... as I said: it is baffling to me that you are an engineer, of any kind.

I do hope you check your engineering specifications for validity better than you throw around negative California opinions.
Quote:
Right ... another reason why it is impossible to take you seriously: that you are who you say you are: aerospace engineer, Tea-Partier. ... Engineers have to be pretty intelligent and well educated.
These are all baited questions and statements where you want me to respond and provide more information on my engineering background. The same tactics you used on yeahthatguy

Old 12-27-2011, 11:49 PM

4 posts, read 6,826 times
Don9, you are more in tuned as to what is happening to this state, what you have wrote in this thread is the reality of this state. For the varies reason that you have laid out are the reasons my family is leaving for a better life in another state. Hope to see you at the fishing hole someday.

Old 12-27-2011, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Just from this thread ...

These are all baited questions and statements where you want me to respond and provide more information on my engineering background. The same tactics you used on yeahthatguy
No Don ... too incredibly hilarious .... really ... no no no ... YOU have stated many times -- without ever being asked -- that you are an engineer in the aerospace industry ... you have used your experience in that employ repeatedly in discussions with many posters for two years ... I never asked you ... these are rhetorical questions, obviously. Now come on, you really seriously have me all but totally convinced you are a fictitious persona. It is not possible to be as dense as you present and also be educated and in possession of a job as demanding as engineering aerospace.

And I never used any such tactics on ytg. I never asked what kind of degree he had, where it was from, where he was from, or any such ... he himself repeatedly presented himself as well under 30 years of age and the closest I could be accused of coming to a personal question for him was to have labeled him "28". (Which, by the way, he responded to by calling me "stupid" -- that was the word -- for assuming his age was 28 ... when in fact it is 27 ... talk about stupid!).

You guys are bizarre, the both of you.

Old 12-27-2011, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewpointihave View Post
Don9, you are more in tuned as to what is happening to this state, what you have wrote in this thread is the reality of this state. For the varies reason that you have laid out are the reasons my family is leaving for a better life in another state. Hope to see you at the fishing hole someday.
Your fan club has wrote you Donnie ... be sure to wrote them back.
(I guess it's more of that 'netspeak' that ytg uses.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California