Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 03:01 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,712,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
Boy oh boy! I see a lot of potential hillbilly redneck yard ornaments in the future for a lot of these folk's when gas gets really high priced or hard to find.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrarunner View Post
Don't you know they are called future restoration projects
Oh! Is THAT what they are called?!?

Old 11-29-2009, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcynic View Post
Some people just don't get it.

I am so glad we have the freedom to choose what meets our own needs and are not dictated to by narrow minded folks like this.
Not at all narrow minded. The topic , which few people bothered to answer, was how many do you NEED. That number is still one.

Old 11-29-2009, 04:08 PM

1,628 posts, read 4,046,442 times
blah, blah, blah...

NOT TRUE! for me...

Old 11-29-2009, 04:58 PM

28,115 posts, read 63,785,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
Not at all narrow minded. The topic , which few people bothered to answer, was how many do you NEED. That number is still one.
May be true for some... the problem is the one vehicle that can meet my needs has not been built...

I need a mobile workshop work truck... I also need a good mpg vehicle because driving my 11 mpg truck everywhere doesn't cut it... only 2 seats and very poor in the mpg department.

Old 11-29-2009, 05:25 PM

4,472 posts, read 17,724,681 times
Quote:
The topic , which few people bothered to answer, was how many do you NEED. That number is still one.
Many people NEED more than one vehicle, it has been answered here MANY TIMES, you are too IGNORANT to listen to what people are saying!

My parents have 5 vehicles and they NEED each one! They have two homes, one in Arizona and one in Iowa. They NEED to have two different vehicles at each location!

Old 11-29-2009, 10:40 PM

1,628 posts, read 4,046,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrarunner View Post
May be true for some... the problem is the one vehicle that can meet my needs has not been built...

I need a mobile workshop work truck... I also need a good mpg vehicle because driving my 11 mpg truck everywhere doesn't cut it... only 2 seats and very poor in the mpg department.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyAZ View Post
Many people NEED more than one vehicle, it has been answered here MANY TIMES, you are too IGNORANT to listen to what people are saying!

My parents have 5 vehicles and they NEED each one! They have two homes, one in Arizona and one in Iowa. They NEED to have two different vehicles at each location!
No, no, no...

You are not listening to the oracle of all automotive knowledge!

How is it that one person is sooooo sure that he knows what all other people need?

Old 11-30-2009, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyAZ View Post

watch who you are calling "IGNORANT" dude! That is a personal attack and is a violation of the forum rules as well as a poor quality response.

As a matter of fact........
It is my observation that many of the post are defending their personal choices to the point of name calling which is a very bad thing to allow in any forum.

Is it time to close this thread and move on??

Old 11-30-2009, 05:42 PM

Quote:
watch who you are calling "IGNORANT" dude! That is a personal attack and is a violation of the forum rules as well as a poor quality response.
I know the TOS and calling someone "ignorant" does not justify a personal attack. How am I attacking you? I am not swearing at you or calling you names. The definition of ignorant has a definition of "uninformed" or "showing a lack of knowledge". I am saying that the posters in this thread have given you responses that you refuse to accept which shows me that you are uninformed.

Old 11-30-2009, 05:46 PM

It's time for this thread to be closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive