Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 01:24 PM

14 posts, read 38,313 times

Advertisements

Is Arkansas really racist? I doubt it's any more racist than here in the bowels of left-wing liberal, let 'em all in - we'll feed 'em, set OJ free, Demokratic Republik of Kalifornia.
Salvadorians hate Mexicans. Mexicans hate Hondurans. Mexican indians hate Mexican Spaniards. Cops hate blacks. Blacks hate cops. North Vietnamese hate South Vietnamese. Republicans hate Democrats. Independents are liars. Liars figure and figures lie. We've got white gangs, brown gangs, yellow gangs, and gangs from Beverly Hills (go figure). We've all got one thing in common - we hate the traffic!
So, if you want racists, or haters of any kind, California has 36 million of 'em. I'll take Arkansas, thank you.
One thing I've learned is there ain't no guarantees in life - you buys the ticket and rides the ride!

Old 01-24-2007, 08:17 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,844 times
Hate is a strong finality

I dont hate blacks.. I dislike ALL dirtbags who prey upon the rest of us..

I dislike the 5 percent of society that should be separated from the rest of us.. permanently

Now...I hate terrorists... they are worthwhile putting hate into...

Otherwise.. every second I let someone else in my head are seconds of my own life missed....
Dont be so quick to paint any one place, including Kalifornia, as all this or all that...

What I have personally found is that most people know the right thing to do in life, know how to act, know how to be accepting of others, know what buttons to not push.....

If it was me.. Id settle most of this with birth control... then societies problems would eventually take care of themselves

Iggnorance breeds misunderstanding, fear, and racism

Old 01-24-2007, 09:41 AM

14 posts, read 38,313 times
Default A little too literal

I think notmeofficer took my post a little to literally. The point I was trying to make - maybe a little to subtly - was that if you're looking for "racists" (any flavor of hater) you can find them everywhere. I was also trying to point out the apparent contradiction that California is widely perceived by the rest of the US as something akin to a giant hippie commune, where peace and love abounds, we probably have more of 'em than any other state just because we have 10% of the entire US population living here.

Old 01-26-2007, 01:33 AM

8,954 posts, read 4,270,215 times
This thread's been beaten to death. The latest posts (some of them removed) are going off topic. Thanks for participating and sharing your opinions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas