Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2021, 07:29 PM

3 posts, read 2,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge0001 View Post
No the poster is just some guy that will accept any conspiracy he sees, as proven by his post. My knowledge is not confined to the internet, I have extensive knowledge of Biology and Chemistry through my studies and I do personal research cause I have fascinated by both. The vaccine is just like any vaccine that exists, and there’s nothing that suggests otherwise other than theses not so trusted sites. 2nd I’m willing to bet the anti-Vaxxers did not do very well in 9th grade bio or too damn old to have even taken bio
"The vaccine is just like any vaccine that exists?!?" Are you just trying to make people not trust or believe you? A real vaccine simply has a small sample of the virus in it. That's it. This 'vaccine' isn't even a vaccine, it is a gene manipulation device that has been tested for decades and was a failure. All of the animals in clinical trials died. Now all of the sudden out of nowhere this thing is being pushed on the public when there is no evidence that it was ever perfected.

"I’m willing to bet the anti-Vaxxers did not do very well in 9th grade bio or too damn old to have even taken bio"
Whoo boy, here we go again with the, "You're all just uneducated simpletons who don't understand the SCIENCE" routine. Here's a revelation for you Tesla: There is a mountain of 'science' that is all theoretical and only works on paper but then it turns out later we find it doesn't work in the real world and this 'mRNA' 'vaccine' is one of those. Thus all the massive deaths and horrific injuries we're seeing all over the place with VAERS alone reporting 11,000 deaths. That's insane. The swine flu vaccine was pulled after 33 deaths! This is unprecedented and psychotic! Why didn't the CDC pulled this vaccine months ago? And why are people like accepting this? Have you lost mind? 11,000 people dying from a vaccine that's acceptable to you?

It gets worse, a million times worse: A Harvard Medical study in 2010 found that VAERS only represents 1% of all vaccine deaths - the current number on VAERS is 11,000. What is the number 11,000 is 1% of? 1,100,000. Even if you believe '600,000' people died in the U.S. from Covid last year, the total vaccine deaths for just the last 6 months is almost DOUBLE what the covid deaths were for all last year. YEA. CNN isn't talking a whole lot about that, are they? But there it is in black and white, right there in your face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2021, 07:54 PM

10,744 posts, read 13,386,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregmiller20201 View Post
"The vaccine is just like any vaccine that exists?!?" Are you just trying to make people not trust or believe you? A real vaccine simply has a small sample of the virus in it. That's it. This 'vaccine' isn't even a vaccine, it is a gene manipulation device that has been tested for decades and was a failure. All of the animals in clinical trials died. Now all of the sudden out of nowhere this thing is being pushed on the public when there is no evidence that it was ever perfected.

"I’m willing to bet the anti-Vaxxers did not do very well in 9th grade bio or too damn old to have even taken bio"
Whoo boy, here we go again with the, "You're all just uneducated simpletons who don't understand the SCIENCE" routine. Here's a revelation for you Tesla: There is a mountain of 'science' that is all theoretical and only works on paper but then it turns out later we find it doesn't work in the real world and this 'mRNA' 'vaccine' is one of those. Thus all the massive deaths and horrific injuries we're seeing all over the place with VAERS alone reporting 11,000 deaths. That's insane. The swine flu vaccine was pulled after 33 deaths! This is unprecedented and psychotic! Why didn't the CDC pulled this vaccine months ago? And why are people like accepting this? Have you lost mind? 11,000 people dying from a vaccine that's acceptable to you?

It gets worse, a million times worse: A Harvard Medical study in 2010 found that VAERS only represents 1% of all vaccine deaths - the current number on VAERS is 11,000. What is the number 11,000 is 1% of? 1,100,000. Even if you believe '600,000' people died in the U.S. from Covid last year, the total vaccine deaths for just the last 6 months is almost DOUBLE what the covid deaths were for all last year. YEA. CNN isn't talking a whole lot about that, are they? But there it is in black and white, right there in your face.
What in tarnation are you talking about? This vaccine saves lives. It works. Your opinions and “analysis” are dangerous and fraught with misconception and error. I really hope no one listens to you.

Old 07-27-2021, 07:55 PM

10,744 posts, read 13,386,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
LOL, I'm really fine, but thank you for your concern. I don't believe what I read on the internet anymore than I believe the crap that the government puts out. This may come as a genuine surprise to you, but there are MANY experts out there who have discussed the covid virus and the "vaccine" at length. If you had a inkling of intelligence, you too could find and read these findings.

We do KNOW these facts: 1) Covid 19 was engineered in a lab in Wuhab by Fauci and others as a more contagious respiratory flu; 2) Highly likely the "vaccine" was engineered BEFORE c19, they have patents on the "'vaccine" that predate the release of c19 by many years; 3)the "vaccine" contains high amounts of graphene oxide which is highly toxic/poisonous to humans and has NEVER been given to humans before; 4) the toxic "vaccine" is being pushed ad nauseam for a virus with a 99.8% survivability rate, the most unconventional roll out in human history of a vaccine; 5) there have been 45,000 deaths within 3 days of a injection, thought to be a low calculation, of deaths due to the injection, deaths from heart attacks and blood clots; severe disabilities due to strokes; extremely high rate of heart failure in young males; and the list goes on; and 6) testing of mRNA injections on animals ended in 100% death rate, ferrets were used and all of those injected died when they encountered a wild corona virus, which is what the normal cold and flus are, except for Fauci's special respiratory flu, which you can STILL acquire. I wonder how that's going to work out for those who took that crap injection?

I could go on but, hopefully, I've made my point. I don't wear a tin foil hat, but I have reading and comprehension skills. Damn, it must be nice to have your head in the sand, I know I'd sleep better at night if I was still ignorant of all this. Unfortunately, soon you will be in for a rude awakening. Yes, the usual liars and media (brainwashed as they are, like Ivey) are going to sound the alarm that the un-vaccinated are to blame, but that's so you won't feel the fear that's coming for you. It's not us, it is the poisonous injection you sheep so willingly lined up to have injected into your arms. The injection you took wasn't for covid because, obviously, you can still get covid. It was to disrupt your immune system, so that when the normal cold and flu season begin, your body will turn on itself with all those little spike proteins that your body will continually make, and there's no off switch for the spiked proteins, causing your body to turn on itself, ultimately leading to organ failure--your immune system has been hijacked by what's in the injection, and there's no stopping it.

But go ahead, write me off a a tin foil hat wearer. As I posted earlier, time will tell. Who knows, maybe all the research that I've read is a total lie. Maybe not. In the next few months, be mindful of those you know who took the injection...how many died, who are having severe complications and lifetime disabilities, I'm hearing non-hodgekins lymphoma (missed the spelling on that one) has struck quite a few people. They can only use the non-vaccinated as an excuse for a while, but then the truth will begin to come out, seem more clear when you see what is left in the wake of the injections. Hopefully all this is just a scary story, but then again....
Idiotic stupid dangerous post.

Old 07-27-2021, 10:18 PM

72 posts, read 138,088 times
freedom of information request made on the 30th January asked the Scottish Government to reveal the total number of people who had died of Covid-19 since March 2020. To which the Scottish Government responded on the 11th March 2021 with – “The answer to your question is 596 deaths involving COVID-19 has been registered where there was no pre-existing medical condition between March 2020 and January 2021....
The most up to date figures published by PHS and within the report released by on the 23rd June 2021, and they reveal that between the 8th December 2020 and the 11th June 2021 a total number of 5,522 people died within 28 days of having a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/5522-p...otland/5750834

Old 07-27-2021, 11:34 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,220,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregmiller20201 View Post

Are you high? This is what I’m talking about, reciting words without any actual understanding of what is being said. A parrot can do the exact same thing, stop being a parrot. Use the human brain you have and use actual logic. 1,100,000 deaths? Seriously? That’s something that would be blatantly obvious to anyone and everyone if that were actually happening, again logic would dictate otherwise. “All of the animcals in clinical trials died” again, idiocy that’s already been debunked. Tell me how does the mRNA work, there is a right answer if you took 9th grade bio?

Old 07-27-2021, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct61765 View Post
freedom of information request made on the 30th January asked the Scottish Government to reveal the total number of people who had died of Covid-19 since March 2020. To which the Scottish Government responded on the 11th March 2021 with – “The answer to your question is 596 deaths involving COVID-19 has been registered where there was no pre-existing medical condition between March 2020 and January 2021....
The most up to date figures published by PHS and within the report released by on the 23rd June 2021, and they reveal that between the 8th December 2020 and the 11th June 2021 a total number of 5,522 people died within 28 days of having a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/5522-p...otland/5750834
Much more believeable number, survival rate of about 99.9995%

Old 07-28-2021, 04:07 AM

72 posts, read 138,088 times
When the government stops releasing unvaccinated illegal immigrants, all over the country and I can sue the pharmaceutical company for any damage done to me or mine from the vaccine, then I may get it.

Old 07-28-2021, 04:58 AM

3,495 posts, read 1,749,334 times
"I could go on but, hopefully, I've made my point. I don't wear a tin foil hat, but I have reading and comprehension skills. Damn, it must be nice to have your head in the sand, I know I'd sleep better at night if I was still ignorant of all this. Unfortunately, soon you will be in for a rude awakening. Yes, the usual liars and media (brainwashed as they are, like Ivey) are going to sound the alarm that the un-vaccinated are to blame, but that's so you won't feel the fear that's coming for you. It's not us, it is the poisonous injection you sheep so willingly lined up to have injected into your arms. The injection you took wasn't for covid because, obviously, you can still get covid. It was to disrupt your immune system, so that when the normal cold and flu season begin, your body will turn on itself with all those little spike proteins that your body will continually make, and there's no off switch for the spiked proteins, causing your body to turn on itself, ultimately leading to organ failure--your immune system ha[/u]s been hijacked by what's in the injection, and there's no stoppin"

I am interested in the part about the spike proteins mentioned above. I thought we were told the spike proteins in the mRNA were only decoys to get our immune system to recognize the real spike proteins in covid in case we catch it, then the decoy spikes leave the body in a few days after the injection. The info above states the spike proteins are constantly being produced, initiated by the vaccine's genetic code, to fight off colds/flu. Which spike protein info is correct?

Old 07-28-2021, 07:55 AM

3,881 posts, read 4,127,100 times
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...e-failure.aspx

Old 07-28-2021, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
"I could go on but, hopefully, I've made my point. I don't wear a tin foil hat, but I have reading and comprehension skills. Damn, it must be nice to have your head in the sand, I know I'd sleep better at night if I was still ignorant of all this. Unfortunately, soon you will be in for a rude awakening. Yes, the usual liars and media (brainwashed as they are, like Ivey) are going to sound the alarm that the un-vaccinated are to blame, but that's so you won't feel the fear that's coming for you. It's not us, it is the poisonous injection you sheep so willingly lined up to have injected into your arms. The injection you took wasn't for covid because, obviously, you can still get covid. It was to disrupt your immune system, so that when the normal cold and flu season begin, your body will turn on itself with all those little spike proteins that your body will continually make, and there's no off switch for the spiked proteins, causing your body to turn on itself, ultimately leading to organ failure--your immune system ha[/u]s been hijacked by what's in the injection, and there's no stoppin"

I am interested in the part about the spike proteins mentioned above. I thought we were told the spike proteins in the mRNA were only decoys to get our immune system to recognize the real spike proteins in covid in case we catch it, then the decoy spikes leave the body in a few days after the injection. The info above states the spike proteins are constantly being produced, initiated by the vaccine's genetic code, to fight off colds/flu. Which spike protein info is correct?
Again reciting information like a parrot (not even good information at that), as if you have any comprehension of how any of it works
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama