Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2021, 03:39 PM

2,558 posts, read 2,904,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBankhead View Post
I doubt it. Probably stems from distrust of the government created by the Tuskegee experiment.

So you think only African Americans distrust the government? You give them a pass but no one else?
There is a lot of distrust out there!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2021, 03:56 PM

1,017 posts, read 640,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggT View Post
So you think only African Americans distrust the government? You give them a pass but no one else?
There is a lot of distrust out there!!
Whoa, buddy. Don't hurt yourself jumping to all those conclusions.

Old 07-26-2021, 04:10 PM

10,744 posts, read 13,386,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Proudly UN-VACCINATED and have NO plans to change my status! You sheep can believe the narrative if it makes you feel better, but there is way TOO MUCH evidence out there which indicates this "vaccine" is more harmful than good--but you have to research for it yourself because the lame stream media won't talk about it! Let's see how ya'll do in the next year or so, I'm guessing it won't be so great.

I AM NOT afraid of covid, it's nothing more than a flu, and I can treat it with ivermectin or HCQ; but I am afraid of the poison, graphene oxide, that IS in your "vaccine!" TOO many people have died from this "vaccine!" If it doesn't cause severe blood clots, heart issues or some other nasty side effect (and there is a list,) it most definitely will destroy your immune system. Good luck to all you vaxxers, you're gonna need it. Also, Ivey can ****, what a disgrace, I won't vote for her and hope we get a REAL Republican in as Governor!
Geez. I'm sorry for you and your family.

Old 07-26-2021, 04:41 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,220,359 times
Probably not worth arguing about this anymore, this is no longer about ignorance, just stupidity at this point. You know what they say, you can’t fix stupid

Old 07-26-2021, 05:24 PM

10,744 posts, read 13,386,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge0001 View Post
Probably not worth arguing about this anymore, this is no longer about ignorance, just stupidity at this point. You know what they say, you can’t fix stupid
You are so right, I am afraid. "Stupid" is about the only word left to describe it...

Old 07-26-2021, 06:05 PM

12,978 posts, read 9,501,161 times
Quote:
Go on back to your grazing little sheep. There is no covid, even the PCR test has been pulled because it DOES NOT work and there is NO delta variant. You've bought into their scary narrative, along with Ivey. From what I'm hearing and reading, the MAJORITY of the hospitalizations are vaccinated. But time will determine which one of us is correct. Those dying from the covid flu are the vaccinated people.

I'll take my chances with a virus that has a 99.9% survival rate over a "vaccine" that has caused, on the very conservative side, 45,000 deaths within 3 days of injection! I stand for medical freedom and my body, my choice. Regarding your choice, I really hope you got the jab and it does what it was intended to do for you, but don't think that my non-compliance with an experimental concoction of dangerous substances will cause you direct harm, your own free-will, volunteered choice has done that. Sad thing about the "vaccine," is that it cannot be reversed or removed. Good luck to you and your family, you will need it.
Well, good luck to you as well. We obviously have different data sources.

Old 07-26-2021, 06:27 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,220,359 times
Quote:
Go on back to your grazing little sheep. There is no covid, even the PCR test has been pulled because it DOES NOT work and there is NO delta variant. You've bought into their scary narrative, along with Ivey. From what I'm hearing and reading, the MAJORITY of the hospitalizations are vaccinated. But time will determine which one of us is correct. Those dying from the covid flu are the vaccinated people.

I'll take my chances with a virus that has a 99.9% survival rate over a "vaccine" that has caused, on the very conservative side, 45,000 deaths within 3 days of injection! I stand for medical freedom and my body, my choice. Regarding your choice, I really hope you got the jab and it does what it was intended to do for you, but don't think that my non-compliance with an experimental concoction of dangerous substances will cause you direct harm, your own free-will, volunteered choice has done that. Sad thing about the "vaccine," is that it cannot be reversed or removed. Good luck to you and your family, you will need it.
My Body, My Choice hmm, where have I heard that Before? Curious how these anti-vaxxers stand on another political topic with that saying (willing to bet they stand on the other side of the debate)

Old 07-26-2021, 06:49 PM

2,140 posts, read 362,189 times
Maybe this site is up to date, somewhat…

https://dph1.adph.state.al.us/covid-19/

Old 07-26-2021, 07:05 PM

2,140 posts, read 362,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge0001 View Post

Even worse, it’s purely selfish. If it was only “my body, my choice,” someone said in an earlier post then - have at it, person.

But it’s not just him. He’s risking the health of other people, even death potentially and medical debt.

As of July 6, 157 million people have gotten fully vaccinated.

Among those, the number who caught breakthrough infections hospitalizations and deaths - 1,589 (I think). The percentage of those who got breakthrough infection out of the 157 million: 0.0003 percent.

Most were hospitalized. Of the 1,589 who died: 988. Out of 157 million that’s about 0.0002% or so.

The vast majority are protected from severe illness, hospitalization (and the bills that follow) and death.

No vaccine is perfect. Life has risks. Not getting this shot doesn’t just affect the one guy, unless he masks up and stays home - except to go get the darn shots. It’s so selfish. The unvaccinated are responsible for fueling this crisis.

I guess refusers like the restrictions, masks and want it to continue, even as people die nearly ALL of them are unvaccinated. People like him got really sick and ended up begging doctors for the vaccine before they died. Too late. Many felt extraordinary regret.

All the people talking to the refusers on tv or radio are fully vaccinated, despite trying to play down getting vaccinated so these folks keep watching.

Maybe his fellow Americans would appreciate his participation in death prevention. I sure would.

The unvaccinated mixing with vaccinated and the delta floating around - is a primary cause for those breakthrough cases. You’re right… how stupid can people be. Deadly stupid.

Last edited by paperwing; 07-26-2021 at 07:35 PM..

Old 07-26-2021, 08:06 PM

3,495 posts, read 1,749,334 times
I haven't read anyone addressing the issue of the unvaccinated being hospitalized and what segment of the population they are. Are they all elderly and/or those with underlying conditions? How many are not dying because the treatment is better now than when the pandemic started?
My two unvaccinated neighbors were hospitalized for covid about three months ago, one elderly, one middle aged, and they are both okay and home now. Where are the details of the hospitalizations?

There is a theory that the vaccine is destroying the natural immune system of the vaccinated, and now the shots are less efficient in the body as time has past, and that's the real reason the vaccinated are getting covid now, but the Delta variant and the unvaccinated are being falsely blamed. As someone else said, time will tell if the theory is correct.

Last edited by wp169; 07-26-2021 at 08:37 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama