Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2021, 03:31 PM

9,398 posts, read 8,893,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botev1912 View Post
This is not true. Many vaccinated people have gotten covid but who cares? Almost all survive.
I admit I was a bit loose with my words. Yes, some (not many) that are vaccinated have come down with covid. But you raise an important point that those who are vaccinated tend to not get hospitalized.

Last edited by pnwguy2; 12-01-2021 at 03:51 PM..

Old 12-01-2021, 04:11 PM

5,281 posts, read 3,084,050 times
I don’t think we actually know how many vaccinated people got or will get the virus.
Lots of people could have gotten it and not knew it.

My elderly neighbors are vaccinated and got it from a get together.
She had no idea she had it and her husband felt slightly ill.
They only got tested because one of the people informed the group they were sick.
Once again she had no clue that she was infected.

I would wager that there are thousands of similar situations out there and uncountable.

I do believe in the vaccine for my family and most others.
I agree with you that the vaccine makes the infection less lethal but I’m no doctor.
I think it just makes sense as well as a good healthy lifestyle.

At this point I’m right there with Botev about not caring if people get infected because most don’t die.

I’ll go one further, I am totally fine with lots of these types of infections.
To me this seems like the most logical way out of this mess.

Old 12-02-2021, 11:33 AM

6,251 posts, read 3,417,222 times
Quote:
=Transmition;62420650]He didn't say that at all. He said that they were not tested for treating covid. They have been tested more recently and [b]not found to have any effect.[b]
Link...And after all this time why haven't they been tested by Fauci, or are you using Fauci and the pharmaceutical double speak that doesn't want any real testing done on any drug that might be used against the Covid virus, because it approved would cut off his and the pharmaceutical cash cow. Mainly a vaccine that hasn't been thoroughly tested and has proven to be less than effective...Oh yeah now another shot is required and with this new mild Covid virus coming out of South Africa another shot and than another variance will appear and another shot....which will boost the profits of the Pharmaceutical companies. Hot Dog.
Most doctors have seen a real result by using Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. But if you watch CNN and MSNBC and believe that Fauci story line you are being duped.

Last edited by rantiquity; 12-02-2021 at 11:55 AM..

Old 12-02-2021, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sll3454 View Post
You said some important things, but I want to comment on the bolded part. Remdesivir and Ivermectin are very different. Remdesivir is a dangerous drug that causes great damage to the kidneys. Remdesevir is a failed drug that was repurposed as a covid treatment, though even when it was first presented for approval the only claim was that it reduced the length of hospital stay by a few days. There never even was a claim that it reduced mortality.
You are right...I should have said that since Ivermectin patent rights have expired that Fauci and the Pharmaceutical companies have come up with a so-called new drug identical to Ivermectin. There is no money in clinical trails on a drug that has no huge profit. Their new drug that Fauci and the drug company wants cost like $3000 dollars while Ivermectin cost around $10 a treatment. Same thing was true with HIV drug that Fauci was in charge of.
It all in the book by Robert Kennedy called 'The Real Anthony Fauci'.

Old 12-02-2021, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmition View Post
He didn't say that at all. He said that they were not tested for treating covid. They have been tested more recently and not found to have any effect.
They are a lot more effective than Fauci's Remdesivir with has been proven very dangerous.

Old 12-02-2021, 11:51 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,307,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Interesting...why does Fauci and the powers to be in the FDA/NIH/CDC/NIAID, and the Gates foundation want a ban Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine?
Answer: because Fauci has financially ties to pharmaceutical companies who both want the drug Remdesivir used instead. In fact Fauci thru the NIH hold the patient on Remdesivir and stands to make million if and when approved. Remdesivir is almost identically to Ivermectin but cost over $3000 a dosage compared to about $10 for Ivermectin. The problem with Remdesivir is all independent trial on the drug has failed. Only Fauci own study which was stopped half way thru the trial will be approved.
https://www.thedesertreview.com/opin...43582647b.html
Fauci and the FDA/CDC threaten to have doctors who prescribed Ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine for their patients may lose their right to practice medicine. So much for the doctor/patient rights. Pharmacies also have told they would lose their license if they filled doctor's prescriptions for either drug.
Almost all study trials for Remdesivir has found it is not effective against the Covid virus. Meanwhile the results of Ivermectin to control the Covid virus has shown it to be over 90% effective. In India's New Delhi, Ivermectin reduced death by about 97% and in other parts of India at nearly 100%.
https://www.thedesertreview.com/news...2d2325a08.html
Source: Book by Robert Kennedy son of Robert Kennedy and nephew of President Kennedy, titled 'The Real Anthony Fauci"
India death rate per million over the last 7 days has been 1.93 compared to the US 11.79 per million. India population is 1.4 billion compared to the US 330 million.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/...n-inhabitants/
Robert Kennedy is an anti-vaxxer nutter. And regarding Ivermectin:

Quote:
Asked about claims that Uttar Pradesh’s low case numbers were due to ivermectin, Riley said said that there would be no biological reason why the drug would be effective at preventing the disease, but not in treating it, as studies have shown. No other place in the world has shown that ivermectin is effective at preventing COVID-19, Riley said. https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...s-success-utt/
PS Remdesivir is an anti-viral drug, Ivermectin is anti-parasitic so no, they are not the same.

Old 12-02-2021, 12:14 PM

1,499 posts, read 1,675,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Link...
You have no clinical trial results for anything you are claiming, you just keep reposting lies and nonsense, demanding others prove you wrong, and then you ignore it and repeat from the beginning.

Old 12-02-2021, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Robert Kennedy is an anti-vaxxer nutter. And regarding Ivermectin:
So the Nephew of President John Kennedy is nut case. Sorry to tell you he is strong left wing and anti-Trumper and he tells you that up front in the very first couple pages of his book. I also believe he said in the book that he has been vaccinated and doesn't say people shouldn't get vaccinated.

Quote:
PS Remdesivir is an anti-viral drug, Ivermectin is anti-parasitic so no, they are not the same.
You got that right....but Remdesivir is a dangerous drug that most doctor with half a brain would not administer to anyone. Ivermectin is used for many years as a de-wormer and has been used in India and other countries with great success against the Covid virus. After all both animals (humans and farm animals) are mammals.

Old 12-02-2021, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmition View Post
You have no clinical trial results for anything you are claiming, you just keep reposting lies and nonsense, demanding others prove you wrong, and then you ignore it and repeat from the beginning.
You are right there has been no clinical trials....now I have to ask you why hasn't there been no trials.
Think for a moment and ask yourself doesn't it seem strange no trials have been done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington