Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2020, 03:56 PM

1,348 posts, read 713,133 times

Advertisements

yes u should
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2020, 04:13 PM

culp LOL

Old 09-12-2020, 04:53 PM

256 posts, read 115,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav51lin View Post
lets hope trump is forgotten also
Even if he loses (hopefully) he won't be forgotten for a very long time. W was incompetent and largely apathetic, not nearly as malicious, megalomaniacal and pathologically dishonest Trump. Considering the damage he's wrought, Trump won't be forgotten for a very long time nor should he.

Old 09-13-2020, 03:43 PM

862 posts, read 1,069,468 times
And a Culp conversation turns to Trump. LOL
TDS lives on!

Old 09-13-2020, 05:21 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,536,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfdog View Post
And a Culp conversation turns to Trump. LOL
TDS lives on!

No kidding! I wonder it if might be because they are running on the same ticket, in the same election and neither of them had the experience for the office in the first place! Their base is primarily old, white, males with low educational attainment- ya know just as they like Abbot and Costello- Trumpers might be able to remember two names (and of course Hillary)

If you use Google - you will find Trump speaks at a 4th Grade- Level. This is an unfair reflection on Culp who at least manages 5th or maybe 6th Grade. Culp also was not court-ordered to repay Veterans for $2 million dollars his foundations embezzled. Culp never saw that much money. Culp also hasn't had 7 associates convicted or indicted, that's because there were only about 6 people in his office when he was a police chief.

Peanut butter is made from peanuts and jelly (hopefully) made from fruit have little in common, yet they are both sometimes lumped together (by liberals ya think?) in the same sandwich.

Old 09-14-2020, 07:00 AM

439 posts, read 425,206 times
Middle aged white female accountant (MBA for education) here who is voting for Culp. Attends rallies with other females from 22 to 60+ of various white, Latina, and African ethnic backgrounds. Various sexual preferences. One drag queen. Various education and careers from teachers to business owners, etc.

You were saying?

Old 09-14-2020, 12:43 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,684,585 times
Do you not understand what the word "primarily" means?

Old 09-14-2020, 07:46 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,536,756 times
You were saying?[/quote]

I was saying to someone who claims they are educated, that Anecotal Evidence is unreliable - many learn this in a high school research class, but if not definitely in college.

Example 1 - "Yugos were considered one of the worst cars ever made"

"But my uncle had one and it ran fine, and he knew someone who did as well"

Example 2. "People who have dogs are good people" "but Hitler had dogs..."

There have been many surveys of whom Trump attracts. Look at where he's strongest Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana etc. Those are considered the least educated states.

Now look at where Trump is weakest- Massachusetts - California etc - those are considered to have the best higher education. Perhaps you heard of the University of California, Stanford, Harvard and MIT

Example 3 - "College usually helps its students be more articulate and better able to research issues"

Guess what might be the alternative -comment as in the other examples?

Old 09-14-2020, 11:10 PM

9,398 posts, read 8,939,325 times
Here in Eastern Washington today I saw a big newer Ford truck with two huge US flags on the rear with two large signs. One on the left for Culp, the one on the right for Trump. I say, good for you...you have the right to be right. I disagree, but I will accept your right to drive your big truck with messaging I disagree with. Though I'm not certain why there are few big trucks with Inslee/Biden messaging. Perhaps they don't usually drive big Ford trucks, and perhaps they don't need to prove they are American by carrying huge US flags on their vehicle. Doesn't make them any less important at the end of the day, however. But que sera.

Old 09-15-2020, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwguy2 View Post
Here in Eastern Washington today I saw a big newer Ford truck with two huge US flags on the rear with two large signs. One on the left for Culp, the one on the right for Trump. I say, good for you...you have the right to be right. I disagree, but I will accept your right to drive your big truck with messaging I disagree with. Though I'm not certain why there are few big trucks with Inslee/Biden messaging. Perhaps they don't usually drive big Ford trucks, and perhaps they don't need to prove they are American by carrying huge US flags on their vehicle. Doesn't make them any less important at the end of the day, however. But que sera.
idiots
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington