Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 12:20 AM

120 posts, read 212,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgoodChristian View Post
God's love is unconditional but you have to have faith in Christ.
So it's not unconditional if you always need to have faith in God or now is it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2012, 07:29 AM

10,448 posts, read 12,487,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgoodChristian View Post
God's love is unconditional but you have to have faith in Christ.
Lol. Most ironic statement ever.

His love is unconditional, as long as you meet this one condition.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:30 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,238,749 times
Unconditional love is a condition..(..let me do whatever I want, and you have to love me, no matter what I do.)..is not something God is saying in his word and will...What is being said..."do the will and fulfill the word of God".... "man does not live by bread alone, But by every word of God"...and so what God says to do, we should do, and what God says we should not do, we should not do.....and I stand by that understanding more and more the more I read into it....(not saying I can comply to all, but that we try is a good thing.)...the more you try to do the word of God...the more you become a anti world entitiy...and more of a enviromentalist.....as God made a Garden...we to are to make Gardens...and God said to tend and keep THE GARDEN....we should now think about that first commandment out of Genesis....and take a good look at the world order of economic stupidity now taking place doing all the wrong things for the wrong reasons.......then open up the eleven commandments of God, and read up on the laws of the lands.....and think about the IDOL of Engraven images, the world is now based on....breaking the first and second commandments since Jesus walked here....makes us all unworthy of God's love, if we make this IDOL important for life and continue its use..and subject all things falsely to it, for it, and then the humansacrifices made onto it and its way of living...always killing some one or something that is against the ideal IDOL...anyone who is against this , is now labled a terrorist or worse...and hunted down like a criminal...oh yah certain plant growers (helpers of God?) are imprisoned, and or slaughtered for the system by the system.......eh?

So breaking commandments, polluting the planet for false profits and gains...in making technology that is plaguing and putting the eco systems, the planet, human and other living things health care in the Garbage can, causing the planet and people, sickness and suffering in the stench of it all.......wonder Why?

Is God's Love unconditional?....if it was he would not say this in the end of the book..."Woe to them who harm the Earth"......and Yet that is exactly what human unkind is doing today onto the earth....wonder why?= evil doers!

The lack of respect for what God made...the lack of respect for God..and his word and will...shows nothing of Love to him, for him, by us....if we follow what is detramental to the planet and our future...then our love for God (Humankind with wisdom) is non existant if it is only granted if we are allowed to sin and do evil onto other living things and ourselves continually..(Our Neighbours)(CONSTANT HATRED AND WARFARE FOR ECONIMIC AND WEALTH GAINNING)...what is the commandment about them other livnig things?..."Do onto others as you would have done onto you".....and then take a look at the slaughter houses of today...so machanical and unfeeling for the animals pain and or suffering...slit,whack, hoast, skin, gut, chop..package, and price, and ship in preserved states?... please...as fast and as much as possible, to make a profitable gain....not to help feed others for free, as Jesus would do, but to put a price on it that no one can have unless they have MONEY..or the IDOL OF ENGRAVEN IMAGE....and you now see how they have made money more important than God for life...by cutting off the human right and hand from doing that simple first commandment in Genesis...and then making you pay to have it done in all the wrong ways......surely someone can fulfill?...oh no.. Prohibition of plants is now in effect...while they spread GM (Genetically modified seedless entities) into the earth...so the word buy is made secure by the ones implimenting this ideal into peoples heads, that seedless fruits are better? but those seeds have to be continually bought at a price..and the more they sow these seeded hybrids..the more the pollen spreads onto good seed and crop...causing them to become seedless aswell.........what madness is not amuck.. for a buck?

So when the world is utterly and completely polluted, biohazardious and destroyed by Humankind...and made into a toxic swill of festering and ill willed flesh of the debased mind....and one turns to see God and his state of mind.....not love, but sorrow for the mess we made of this planet and ourselves in selfishness and twisted luxuries....what do you think God will do interms of punishement?....punishment is part of correction...correction is part of love....believe it or not....and so Punishment it is for some. ..as they do knowingly and uncaringly to gain wealth IN all things God said not to do OR SUPPORT OR MAKE IMPORTANT......is it not said ..not to make that idol more important than he for life?....So who is instigating God's anger here?....and that is not based on Love, it is based on hate....if we do what God wants...then Love is the honorable partner....if we do what God aborhs then we instigate his anger, which is the bride of sin and evil..and wrath..and woes...plagues and pestilences....oh yah they do this to gain some of those plagues, so they can weaponize em These days yah know....and who suffers that?...yah the pesants who support it with their taxed hand....Oh I see it...so,.. so should you people also see?...eh?.

Now as it is this post is full of conditions and causality and effect of certain big industry and a IDOL and bent and corrupt Idol loving government, being at contention with God..and even changing his word to lies.......so how is it someone would ask about unconditional Love...?...Chaos theory is now in play!

Gotta love me for being so mindlessly diverse at doing something so simple, a child could do it..(plant the plant of Peace)...and they rape them and imprison them too....wonder why?...is that unconditional love?...perhaps someone needs to make up a new word for it cause it ain't lovable in my minds eyes....

So unconditional love is conditional...and so it is overruled, and canciled out by those conditions....eh?...Dead world order, Dead Planet= dead people and other living things,..= dead love? and if people make death is it love? or unconditional?...or can dead people love?...I say nah...So would that make it unconditional?...and is it good for dead people to think love is possible when dead....or can love continue when dead?...as it says in the Bible when dead one is conscious of nothing....nothing is not Love nor unconditional love...for both have conditions...and if dead and not conscious of anything....then love is impossible...and hence Love is only for living people who do God's will, and fulfill his word, so life can continue onwards....

Give...is a word used in the beginning of the book....I think this word above all ..."I give you everything"...is a testement to the love of God...and his hope in us to tend and keep it all well and share and give like God to all.....and share, and care with it all...in the right ways...for the right reasons eventually ....before we completely distroy it and hence oursleves......we awaken to the truth....and that is tied to God...and his love is tied to that truth and word and will....So the sooner we start tilling, sowing a growing...learning how to climatize and make prestine and clean using natural plants and their agents...insects and their agents...composting and water filtration....using plants for renewable fuels that are clean burning......the better it will be for all living things...till then...it is in chaos!...only because those who do not believe, are now running the show to our own demise....continued pollution is on the billing, and keeping things the same!...

knowing what I just put up here about polluting the planet for $$$...and they have known for over 20 years that fossil fuel is cancer causing!...but do you see warnings about that?, and ugly pictures on gas pumps of cancer patients and such?...higher and higher it goes up and up in price to live and taxes to keep it so......yah baby....!!!...is that inconditional Love of God? or the anti of it..as we pay and prayer?...something is not right...as not much is given these days other than advertizing....and they cut down trees to do that ....still....yep unconditional stupidity I say is more fitting the billing!

Last edited by Sir Les; 06-22-2012 at 09:10 AM..

Old 06-22-2012, 08:44 AM

7,882 posts, read 10,322,809 times
the defintion of conditional

love and praise me infinitley or else is the central plank of god,s message

Old 06-22-2012, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
the defintion of conditional

love and praise me infinitley or else is the central plank of god,s message

Perhaps that is a viewable truth...But when truth is truth is it not paramount to achieve truth? serve truth, honour truth, love truth?...and if Truth is with God...then to love God...for God is the giver of life.. is it connected to truth of something doing or inacting for...to keep God as truth...infinitely...good for the whole creation.....for who wants lies a liars running the world in the opposite directions of futile estates?....Oh yah those who want unconditional Love.

Reminds me of the Jim Jones massaquer.....poison the food and drink...and get em all to believe it is a good thing to sacrifice the self......How many people look upon that act as a evil or sin today?
And yet they pollute the waters, air, and soils,..use pesticides, and toxins, they kill plants because they are told lies about them not being Good or of some value as food...and in the utmost unintelligent ways, they make inroads to not a cleaner place to live...by no means...they plop more children into a polluted state of affiars, to be enslaved to it, by it, to buy their own demise for a price, and a prick of a needle to imunize em into sin and evil.....and then asked for donations to solve for their own actions in sin..and more hospitals, and such things as pharmacuticals to enrich the detramentalists who employ and inact chaos so they can profit off it...So what was Given,, has been taken away by $$$$..and is now sold for a high price, to which they now enslave you to work for it, so you can have it...and hence Are we working for God or Money?...I Guess to stop buying into it all is the only way out...of the evils and sins they do, to keep it going into a finite line till the end.....I guess the end is not so much the end of the Earth...but an end to the world order running it to ruin....eventually....Love...real Love...Love of God...Love of Life...love of the creation....Love of doing good for the right reasons in the right ways....Intent is very important to God....not for profits and gains...but for a better world order....and eventually new worlds to make by employing the givens...and the shared.

Yah..why not think about the prosparity and good will in that ideal...rather than denying God because he demands our service and worship and inactments towards that Garden Paradise we can make...is it not worth the effort to try...rather than die never knowing what could come from the act of doing....what is it gonna cost you?....as I see it absolutely nothing but time....to till a little soil, get good seed or youngling and sow, tend to it, and add more....might not benefit you directly...but indirectly you accomplish something God said to do...and in that something continues to live...and if it knows you..and you know it...do you not live in them? as Jesus said God was in him?.....making allies with love..care...and respect....now with them other living things and God and us working together...new worlds can be made possible...(LET US MAKE)...that is something more than this world is offering up in a blood soaked way they are doing today right now!....under that IDOL..of never having enough...I guess one day soon enough will come, when they realize what it is they are doing directly and indirectly wrong to the planet and the people, and the living things....and change one wrong into a right....simple but effective if done right....changing the signs.....what did God say was Good in the beginning?...Genesis 9:3...in that ideal, I see error with our world order..in prohibition of plants...and the oppression and sanctioning of nations growing certain plants...and the slaughtering now going on because of trade of certain plants and people.....this is where things are going wrong....and it is the human made law that is making this detramental to arise....so they can make reason for police and such...painting people criminals...more jails, more taxes!......Now If God said all green plants are good and blessed them...then they are always good when grown...and then used wisely.....Renewable fuel, food, filtration systems, and agents of health in the eco systems for not only us as humans but for them other things God made alive....not for profit and gains...but freely.....So in some ways..people are growing the plant...which is Good...but then they subject it to the idol..which is bad..(false judgement)...and so...because of the IDOL taking away the givens by force...and bribery...and alure of luxuries and easy living, while polluting it to hell......the counter balance goes out of whack....and the detramentals arise..not doing what should be done...to have what should not be....and finite is the resulting cause and effect principle rule of thumb....

So is honouring and loving God and his truth Good?....Well I see no harm in placing faith in those ideals above, and in the book of life...and if I make peace with God by Giving him back his plant that was stollen...I think I do righteousness....and if I complete it sinlessly...I remove the curse of death.....hence why God made laws to follow...so sinlessness could be obtained by us if we choose to follow....and once obtained, Jesus says "Give onto God what belongs to God"...something not Given...something stollen by the two who were once one. Adam and Eve...restore EDEN and Multiply that into EDENS.....is this not prosperious thinking?...and who benefits?,,,all living things when done right no doubt.....Yes?....And if we give like God....then all have....and if all have no crime..no need for theives and police wasting time to get em...right?...they could then focus on the real evils and sins of the world.....a different ideal no doubt comes from Giving....and we play around with it,but still hold onto the idol...wonder why?...more wars please!,,More sickness and suffering, more hospitals and pharmacuticals..more taxes and high prices....as more woe and wrath come forth.....what a wonderful bunch of coconuts.....But I see some resolve....as I sip my tainted water, and gaspe for a breath of smoggy air, and choke,...I think God was right about something in terms of tending and Keeping the Garden with all the plants he made Good....and nothing is gonna change my mind....when are they gonna let us make edens freely and completely on our own accord withouth that IDOL in use?....well children can still do it before they are indoctrinated into the system of death....That is why some people worship God....the other end of the stick is not so nice a picture//they are now painting for your future paying taxed hand....Love...Humans do not know the meaning of Love Yet...but when they do...I am sure God will be with em.

Last edited by Sir Les; 06-22-2012 at 10:59 AM..

Old 06-22-2012, 10:57 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,186,229 times
I prefer to have a naturalistic view of our with God - God does not actively condemn, but if we turn out backs on Him, then it's the same thing as if he was a source of light and we close our eyes so we don't see the light. Of course I don't know how 'Biblical' that is, but if you take the view that God actively punishes people, treats those he loves well, then sending someone to some Hell isn't really love is it...it would be debatable whether destruction is love, but the Bible seems to speak of God's hatred for sin in unequivocal terms. In what sense God 'hates' individuals though is something we do not fully understand.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I prefer to have a naturalistic view of our with God - God does not actively condemn, but if we turn out backs on Him, then it's the same thing as if he was a source of light and we close our eyes so we don't see the light. Of course I don't know how 'Biblical' that is, but if you take the view that God actively punishes people, treats those he loves well, then sending someone to some Hell isn't really love is it...it would be debatable whether destruction is love, but the Bible seems to speak of God's hatred for sin in unequivocal terms. In what sense God 'hates' individuals though is something we do not fully understand.
If we turn our backs on God..(truth)...then we turn our backs on ourselves...As Jesus pondered..If God (the truth ) Is in him..then In part Jesus was God...and so the same rule of thumb applies to us...if we use the truth of God in our actions and thoughts to make paradise..using the givens, and putting back what was taken...are we then like God?...ah...the sinless part...to do it as God intended..makes helpers of some of the others...and with this foot note...Let Us make..Human ...KIND....the kindness...the loving...the caring and as helpers we all in all by all make the kingdom of God...which complies to the Paradise ideal...make that...sinlessly...and you enter the love of God...who makes worlds live!....That is in part you, them, me..and anyother who see light of this fact...we need certain conditions maintained and vital necessities provided for....it is through the whole working for the whole of God (the truth) that this comes about...anything other than the truth...is but a lie or liar telling it....

So love the self...love others..and all things living god made good for good reason,...put things in order or restore things to their rightful placements and function...and as was once before the fall...put that plant back at the center of the Garden...sinlessly to reverse the curse of death...with repentance for forgiveness...and EDEN will be the result...with that..you can spone more edens...help those who have not...and eventually..make more worlds with God when we are tested and found worthy enough to be let loose to make manifest more kingdoms for God...under God, with God....then we know the Love of God is Life...and we are life in the flesh who do as God asks of us ... if under God...sin is the wage of death....see the line of connection to that truth at this point in time?.( wage equals Payment or Money or as it is IDOL )..Well some do, and some don't or won't....but the world is polluting the basic fundamentals of life on this planet due to profiteering...why? ...so death is a constant..perhaps?...and as long as sickness due to support for the idol continues, and its hypocrisy...more of it will be pronounced dead or being defiled or polluted...no doubt about it...

So Yes God is a naturalist and enviromentalist, and a prophet of things to come, and or could come...when certain actions are taken...in line with the truth, and out of line or anti God...with the truth.....error does not correct truth, but the other way around is sound truth.....and does work....

So do humans correct their error in using fossil fuels, and detramental agents to produce death..for human selfishness in having more by killing other living things and taking their part?...

"Do onto others as you would have done onto you"...is a marker of a helper, not a destroyer..

So you now have a understanding that God is working for the greator Good of all living things that comply to the rule of thumb...tending and keeping the Garden...as a principle rule...make eternal a possibility...if it is done right....and righteousness is part of truth...So Honour that, and you honour God...and yourself naturally.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:22 PM

8,003 posts, read 12,305,688 times
"Unconditional" = Will love and accept no matter what.

Is that God?

Old 06-22-2012, 09:37 PM

5,187 posts, read 6,961,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
"Unconditional" = Will love and accept no matter what.

Is that God?
It means He loves us regardless of our sinful nature, He hates the sins we commit but loves us as individuals and wants us to be a part of His Kingdom.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:18 AM

267 posts, read 217,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
It means He loves us regardless of our sinful nature, He hates the sins we commit but loves us as individuals and wants us to be a part of His Kingdom.
Didn't he allegedly create the sinful nature and sins in the first place?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality