Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM

9,383 posts, read 13,044,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Yes it means revelation. Part of this revelation was the 4 horsemen which is one of the reasons the Apocalypse is associated with death and destruction. Going in circles playing silly games . You need to find a dimwit to try and convince them that this "revelation" is a message of peace and hope. That is to say nothing that this "revelation" is more heavenly than the Kabbalah , such that, as I keep saying, a very wealthy cult's interpretation with its heaven on earth is hell for the rest of us since we have no place in the world to come.
Ooh, a very wealthy cult! That’s a heck of a dogwhistle, or is it an emergency siren?

Incidentally, I enjoy your username, as I live in Southeastern Pennsylvania’s Welsh tract where there are lots of Welsh place names. That includes Gwynedd, although you should probably steer clear of there if ever you’re in the area. Lots of Jews—err, very wealthy cultists.

Old Today, 07:28 AM

20,736 posts, read 19,405,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahAstin View Post
Ooh, a very wealthy cult! That’s a heck of a dogwhistle, or is it an emergency siren?

Incidentally, I enjoy your username, as I live in Southeastern Pennsylvania’s Welsh tract where there are lots of Welsh place names. That includes Gwynedd, although you should probably steer clear of there if ever you’re in the area. Lots of Jews—err, very wealthy cultists.

Why do you mention dog whistle? That means you hate dogs. There was a study conducted that people that use dog whistle like you do hate dogs and their owners. Why do you hate dogs and the people that love them?

Old Today, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Why do you mention dog whistle? That means you hate dogs. There was a study conducted that people that use dog whistle like you do hate dogs and their owners. Why do you hate dogs and the people that love them?
Different dog whistle, Bubeleh. It has nothing to do with literal dogs, much less their owners.

Old Today, 08:46 AM

16,816 posts, read 5,022,460 times
Quote:
Yes it means revelation. Part of this revelation was the 4 horsemen which is one of the reasons the Apocalypse is associated with death and destruction.
So you are going to just ignore 15 million data points about the term being applied today by Greek speaking people to mean revelation.

Quote:
Going in circles playing silly games .

Quote:
You need to find a dimwit to try and convince them that this "revelation" is a message of peace and hope.
Or you could read Revelation 11.

Quote:
That is to say nothing that this "revelation" is more heavenly than the Kabbalah , such that, as I keep saying, a very wealthy cult's interpretation with its heaven on earth is hell for the rest of us since we have no place in the world to come.
Yes, slam one alleged cult by attacking a text not used by that alleged cult while ignoring actual very wealthy cults that say we have no place in the world to come.

Old Today, 09:25 AM

23,238 posts, read 10,518,009 times
Lol.

Old Today, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Different dog whistle, Bubeleh. It has nothing to do with literal dogs, much less their owners.

So other people speak in a secret languages that you decipher and decide what it means, but when other people do then its different....

The subject is about the two people in the video. Its also generally understood Israel was created by Rothschild wealth , and to that extent its a wealthy cabal and its their brand or sect that is relevant in the interpretation. For some odd reason the hypocritical of your ilk would never assume a comment about Branch Davidians applies widely to all Christians. However this would never prevent not even discuss the topic but to smear what ever opposition you deem beneath your mind reading powers.

Anyway I don't believe you. I know what you are thinking and you are wrong. I think you hate dogs and you wish ill on a people like dogs by making fun of them and anyone that would use a dog whistle with their beloved pets. I can tell. Stop bringing dogs and dog owners into it.

Old Today, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
So you are going to just ignore 15 million data points about the term being applied today by Greek speaking people to mean revelation.

Yes because we are not talking about a word.We are not talking about a Greek word. We are taking about an English word that is Greek in origin and its synonymous to a disaster as commonly used. .

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/apocalypse

I quoted from a book called the Apocalypse. However I am impressed because I have never seen an argument dumber than this one. When someone mentions president and white house, and you jotted it down on a note pad it would just be some random white house, right? because ya know quoting out of a book called the Apocalypse must mean just random revelations. If I were mention Tolstoy in the same sentence as war and peace then you would say you prefer peace and not war wouldn't you because its so you.

Quote:
Or you could read Revelation 11.
Yes I could but you don't have the facility to know my meaning given the reasoning above to understand peace in a graveyard. I remind you that I mean generally speaking. Tolstoy did not write a second volume called Peace in a Grave Yard. I just don't want to confuse you any further.

Quote:
Yes, slam one alleged cult by attacking a text not used by that alleged cult while ignoring actual very wealthy cults that say we have no place in the world to come.
I am pointing out people over their mythologies sitting in a lawn chair doing their part to welcome the end of the world. They are dangerous and provably false mythologies.

Old Today, 11:02 AM

Quote:
So other people speak in a secret languages that you decipher and decide what it means, but when other people do then its different....

The subject is about the two people in the video. Its also generally understood Israel was created by Rothschild wealth , and to that extent its a wealthy cabal and its their brand or sect that is relevant in the interpretation. For some odd reason the hypocritical of your ilk would never assume a comment about Branch Davidians applies widely to all Christians. However this would never prevent not even discuss the topic but to smear what ever opposition you deem beneath your mind reading powers.

Anyway I don't believe you. I know what you are thinking and you are wrong. I think you hate dogs and you wish ill on a people like dogs by making fun of them and anyone that would use a dog whistle with their beloved pets. I can tell. Stop bringing dogs and dog owners into it.
You are completely out of your mind although, incidentally, have confirmed that your dog whistling is—in fact—dog whistling. Your language is very thinly veiled and hardly a secret.

I’ve also been allergic to dogs (and cats and most every furry animal) for longer than I can remember. As a result, apart from the odd goldfish and hermit crab, I’ve never had pets or companion annimals and don’t really have strong opinions about them, good or bad. I am perfectly content to care for my human children and leave it at that.

Some pet owners (like all of us) are nutcases, but in their instances pets are the symptom and not the cause. Are you a nutcase as a pet owner in addition to being a nutcase about Jews and, frankly, any non-fundamentalist Christian strain of religion and spirituality? Only you can answer that question, although I don’t expect a serious answer.

Old Today, 11:14 AM

Quote:
You are completely out of your mind although, incidentally, have confirmed that your dog whistling is—in fact—dog whistling. Your language is very thinly veiled and hardly a secret.

Nope. Using the phrase dog whistle is a clandestine way to impute evil to people that love dogs.

Quote:

I’ve also been allergic to dogs (and cats and most every furry animal) for longer than I can remember. As a result, apart from the odd goldfish and hermit crab, I’ve never had pets or companion annimals and don’t really have strong opinions about them, good or bad. I am perfectly content to care for my human children and leave it at that.

Just more proof that you are secretly attacking dogs and cats.

Quote:

Some pet owners (like all of us) are nutcases, but in their instances pets are the symptom and not the cause. Are you a nutcase as a pet owner in addition to being a nutcase about Jews and, frankly, any non-fundamentalist Christian strain of religion and spirituality? Only you can answer that question, although I don’t expect a serious answer.

Well I cannot disagree with the first point because you clearly don't get it . However that is the essence of hypocrisy.

I will take responsibility for what I actually say. Thanks. Swallow your whistle.

Old Today, 11:44 AM

23,238 posts, read 10,518,009 times
Lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality