Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2024, 09:12 PM

10,074 posts, read 4,995,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
....................People have all kinds of interpretations for Revelation. Most of if it nonsense. I can read it just fine. ....................
I enjoy reading Revelation's 'Happy Climax' because there will be ' healing for earth's nations ' - Rev. 22:2
This is why we are all invited to pray to God for Jesus to come ! - Rev. 22:20
Come and bring healing as Isaiah wrote that No one will say, " I am sick......" - Isaiah 33:24
Earth and its people will be happy and healthy as described in the 35th chapter of Isaiah.
Jesus will even bring an end to enemy death on Earth - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26
Those who bring ruin to earth will be brought to ruin - Rev. 11:18 B
Jesus will accomplish this with the help of angelic armies - Rev. 19:14-15; Isaiah 11:3-4

Old 05-08-2024, 07:28 AM

20,736 posts, read 19,405,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
I enjoy reading Revelation's 'Happy Climax' because there will be ' healing for earth's nations ' - Rev. 22:2
This is why we are all invited to pray to God for Jesus to come ! - Rev. 22:20
Come and bring healing as Isaiah wrote that No one will say, " I am sick......" - Isaiah 33:24
Earth and its people will be happy and healthy as described in the 35th chapter of Isaiah.
Jesus will even bring an end to enemy death on Earth - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26
Those who bring ruin to earth will be brought to ruin - Rev. 11:18 B
Jesus will accomplish this with the help of angelic armies - Rev. 19:14-15; Isaiah 11:3-4

So basically a book called the Apocalypse , a term used to describe wrath and destruction with the four horsemen, is just all wonderful. Nope. it the kind of peace you find in a graveyard. It also cannot be applied to today. Christians have been duped to think it is to follow the agenda

Old 05-08-2024, 10:16 AM

63,944 posts, read 40,226,851 times
Quote:
So basically a book called the Apocalypse , a term used to describe wrath and destruction with the four horsemen, is just all wonderful. Nope. it the kind of peace you find in a graveyard. It also cannot be applied to today. Christians have been duped to think it is to follow the agenda
It is a sad commentary on humanity that the concept of God needed to tame and civilize our savage ancient ancestors has endured for over two millennia and counting without significant revision.

Old 05-08-2024, 01:05 PM

23,238 posts, read 10,518,009 times
Revelation 1

1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 2Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. 3Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

The time is always at hand for those who fulfilled all the prophesies themselves.

Even a son of God told us that Jesus comes quickly, and he said he even followed all the prophesies himself so that we know that angel was a non Jewish Israeli who converted to Judaism walking in their prophecies, walking in the commandments of God and who have.the testimony of Jesus. The first Gentile didnt convert for ten years after Jesus died.

Gentiles dont recognize all the Jewish idioms, sayings and duties of priests and of congregation so they make things up.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-08-2024 at 01:19 PM..

Old 05-09-2024, 01:36 PM

I think I know what this means.

7 Another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. 18 Still another angel, who had charge of the fire, came from the altar and called in a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, “Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth’s vine, because its grapes are ripe.” 19 The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. 20 They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.[c]

The imagery was obviously derived from Shezmu .

Old 05-09-2024, 05:07 PM

Quote:
I think I know what this means.

7 Another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. 18 Still another angel, who had charge of the fire, came from the altar and called in a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, “Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth’s vine, because its grapes are ripe.” 19 The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. 20 They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.[c]

The imagery was obviously derived from Shezmu .
It's probably the Lupus.

From the above scripture, what is the date?

Same sickel

Joel 3

Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

14Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

15The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Blessings for God's People

17So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

18And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of ****tim.

19Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

20But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

21For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

What day is it?

Old 05-09-2024, 05:20 PM

Joel 3
The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

~

This is the dreaded day of the Lord and such a thing would be so terrible that eyes have not seen.

If the sun and the moon refuse to give their light along with the stars, well OMG, it's not talking about the sun, moon and stars, its talking about God, Messiah and all the holy spirits whom Messiah sends in his name.

I cant think of nothing more terrifying because everyone will see who they really are.

I am convinced that I am an animal and the only thing making me human is God's hand on my head, I think I shall be a mule or an ass.

Old Yesterday, 06:11 AM

123 posts, read 21,717 times
The bible actually ends with a invitation to the Wedding feast and you have been invited.Take a look thats how the bible ends.

Old Yesterday, 06:34 AM

16,816 posts, read 5,022,460 times
Quote:
Apocalypse simply means a revelation. You are referring to one specific use of the term, it is used by 15 million Greeks today, as is it's translation in NT passages outside of the book of the Revelation.

Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
Apocalypse simply means a revelation. You are referring to one specific use of the term, it is used by 15 million Greeks today, as is it's translation in NT passages outside of the book of the Revelation.

Yes it means revelation. Part of this revelation was the 4 horsemen which is one of the reasons the Apocalypse is associated with death and destruction. Going in circles playing silly games . You need to find a dimwit to try and convince them that this "revelation" is a message of peace and hope. That is to say nothing that this "revelation" is more heavenly than the Kabbalah , such that, as I keep saying, a very wealthy cult's interpretation with its heaven on earth is hell for the rest of us since we have no place in the world to come.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality