Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2024, 07:30 AM

20,736 posts, read 19,405,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
When you post statements like "Judaism was always hostile to the sun", as if Jews are cave-dwelling troglodytes, and add in tropes about banking and financial cartels having created Israel, then I think we can see the tenor of your posts. I won't mice words either: they're anti-Jew and anti-semitic.
I will not mince words either. When you make statements they are based on emotion ,reaction and no fact behind it.

Judaism is a religion in this context , and you take the contrived ambiguity of that term for your own convince with a racial identity . No one would attempt to suggest a criticism of Branch Davidians applies to Christians in general or even 7th day Adventists, but counter productive people such as you frequently do prefer the darkness.

Lets look at my evidence.

* The day in Judaism starts in the evening..
* The year in Judaism is a lunar cycle unlike the much more common solar cycle.

* Judaism has a design of jewelry in the form of a crescent in the OT in 3 places.

* Yahweh lived in a black cloud at Sinai

* Yahweh then lived in a black cube in the holy of hollies in the tabernacle and the temple.

This is no surprise since this religion was formed in the desert , and adjacent to the sun loving and water abundant Egypt. I am not the only one that observes that Yahweh is a moon god.

Old 04-22-2024, 07:37 AM

10,119 posts, read 6,473,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
I will not mince words either. When you make statements they are based on emotion ,reaction and no fact behind it.

Judaism is a religion in this context , and you take the contrived ambiguity of that term for your own convince with a racial identity . No one would attempt to suggest a criticism of Branch Davidians applies to Christians in general or even 7th day Adventists, but counter productive people such as you frequently do prefer the darkness.

Lets look at my evidence.

* The day in Judaism starts in the evening..
* The year in Judaism is a lunar cycle unlike the much more common solar cycle.

* Judaism has a design of jewelry in the form of a crescent in the OT in 3 places.

* Yahweh lived in a black cloud at Sinai

* Yahweh then lived in a black cube in the holy of hollies in the tabernacle and the temple.

This is no surprise since this religion was formed in the desert , and adjacent to the sun loving and water abundant Egypt. I am not the only one that observes that Yahweh is a moon god.
You call this "evidence"? GMAB.

Oh, and, BTW, I don't "prefer the darkness" nor do any of the fellow Jews I know. In fact, I'm about the most sun-loving person you could ever find. Your generalizations are completely baseless.

Old 04-22-2024, 08:04 AM

Quote:
You call this "evidence"? GMAB.

Oh, and, BTW, I don't "prefer the darkness" nor do any of the fellow Jews I know. In fact, I'm about the most sun-loving person you could ever find. Your generalizations are completely baseless.
What are you talking about? I am talking about a religion with obvious reference and you are talking about someone whose mother was Roman Catholic that like to eat steak of Friday .

Its ludicrous.
“Assemble the people before me to hear my words so that they may learn to revere me as long as they live in the land and may teach them to their children.” 11 You came near and stood at the foot of the mountain while it blazed with fire to the very heavens, with black clouds and deep darkness. 12 Then the Lord spoke to you out of the fire.
That sound like a sun god ?

Its very easy to , ya know, depict a cult of Ra as a sun god. Now go ahead and find that in the scriptures for Yahweh. I can find 10 more for the moon, darkness and war.

Old 04-22-2024, 08:23 AM

22,569 posts, read 19,310,117 times
Quote:
What are you talking about? I am talking about a religion with obvious reference and you are talking about someone whose mother was Roman Catholic that like to eat steak of Friday . Its ludicrous.
“Assemble the people before me to hear my words so that they may learn to revere me as long as they live in the land and may teach them to their children.” 11 You came near and stood at the foot of the mountain while it blazed with fire to the very heavens, with black clouds and deep darkness. 12 Then the Lord spoke to you out of the fire.
That sound like a sun god ? Its very easy to , ya know, depict a cult of Ra as a sun god. Now go ahead and find that in the scriptures for Yahweh. I can find 10 more for the moon, darkness and war.
then that reflects your own state of mind, your own preoccupation

Old 04-22-2024, 08:26 AM

Quote:
When you post statements like "Judaism was always hostile to the sun", as if Jews are cave-dwelling troglodytes, and add in tropes about banking and financial cartels having created Israel, then I think we can see the tenor of your posts. I won't mice words either: they're anti-Jew and anti-semitic.
yes. it is transparent and obvious.
i agree 100% with view expressed above.

Old 04-22-2024, 08:48 AM

the opening post promotes the conspiracy theories and Jew hatred, from Christopher Jon Bjerknes, whose work is blatantly anti-semitic, promotes and incites hatred of Jews, and falls squarely in the deep end of conspiracy theories. he blames Jews for the Holocaust and said the Jews were seeking to create a master race, he blames the Jews for coronavirus, he blames the Jews for (his own words here): "as a people, are engaging in a war of extermination against mankind, we have to respond to that war and make it a war against them.”

that is what the opening post supports and promotes. It incites hatred and violence. Read more about him at Canary Mission. Canary Mission documents people and groups that promote hatred of the USA, Israel and Jews.
https://canarymission.org/individual...r_Jon_Bjerknes

Old 04-22-2024, 08:51 AM

10,119 posts, read 6,473,828 times
Quote:
What are you talking about? I am talking about a religion with obvious reference and you are talking about someone whose mother was Roman Catholic that like to eat steak of Friday .

Its ludicrous.
That sound like a sun god ?

Its very easy to , ya know, depict a cult of Ra as a sun god. Now go ahead and find that in the scriptures for Yahweh. I can find 10 more for the moon, darkness and war.
I have no idea whose mother you're referring to. The rest of your 'argument" is total garbage. TBH, it's offensive to even have to respond to swill like your postings on the day when Passover begins.

Old 04-22-2024, 09:13 AM

16,729 posts, read 15,734,882 times
Let me make this perfectly clear. We are not here to bash any of the world's major religions. We will remove posts, issue infractions, or remove members that won't comply.

Consider this a moderator warning even though it isn't red. It's difficult to change colors when using a phone.

Old 04-22-2024, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
then that reflects your own state of mind, your own preoccupation

What are you talking about? I dd not write the scripture.

Old 04-22-2024, 09:55 AM

Quote:
I have no idea whose mother you're referring to. The rest of your 'argument" is total garbage. TBH, it's offensive to even have to respond to swill like your postings on the day when Passover begins.

I also have no idea what people you are talking about..? I am not talking about anyone. I am talking about the scriptures in a religion. Could you please point out the worship of the sun to prove your case in the scriptures? .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality