Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2023, 05:15 AM

529 posts, read 182,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I am fairly certain GoCardinals was being sarcastic. However, I am curious why you would be leaving the forum permanently.
My good friend MysticPHD, you're one of the reasons I would love to stay, actually there are so many good people here that really give me inspiration and hope for humanity, but sadly, when I see almost every Christian post turn ugly, and arguments that occurs over the smallest insignificant things it's very disheartening for me to see.

the main reason I must leave is that it is unhealthy for me to stay when the vocal minority try to discredit me, demonize me, attempt to make me doubt myself in any way. I am a High Priestess Witch that deals with the Supernatural on a daily basis. I can't be surrounded by the vocal few people that cause malicious harm to people they don't like when they don't agree with their doctrine. It's hazardous to my health.

In keeping with the OP's Theme, because I don't want to be off track, I believe Heaven is a very beautiful place filled with loving People, Angels and a God that cares for us deeply, but as a Witch, I have seen the hidden world of Earth too.

***DISCLAIMER***

Hopefully that is enough of a neon light sign to get people's attention lol but before I continue on, I want to put in a disclaimer not to read below the line if you intend to debate the experiences and revelations I had in the occult world, which is separate from Heaven and part of the Spiritual part of Earth that is hidden by a thin veil from the Physical Earth you are from. The following information I am providing is personal views I acquired over the years of my experiences in the occult world and not presented as fact. Since these are my personal views, they are non-debatable, please start another thread if you want to debate the occult world I am about to discuss involving my reason why I must leave City-Data website.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In my experiences I have seen that there is a Heaven, and it is separated by our physical Earth, but there is also a Spiritual Earth that occupies the same area we live in but is separated by a thin veil between the living and the deceased that didn't make it to Heaven yet. Some religions call it Purgatory; I don't really think of it that way because if that were true, Earth would be considered Purgatory too.

In addition to the dearly departed that chose to stay close to Earth after they died, there are entities that were never human at all that reside in this plane of existence. I'm not going to call these entities demons, but some are dark cold entities that have no feelings of compassion, some of these entities are very primitive childlike creatures that will never develop beyond what they became when they were first created, so they don't have much intellectual capability and that can make them dangerous.

The reason it is so important for me to be surrounded by caring compassionate and supportive people of Earth and stay away from people that cause harm that some people are in City Data forum is because I need to be focused when I travel into the occult world to help the dearly departed gather the courage to leave Spiritual Earth and pass through the light to Heaven.

In keeping with the OP's question about Heaven, there are some people that passed on that didn't make it to Heaven yet. Some are afraid of the things they did when they were alive, others weren't ready to die yet and felt their life was taken away too soon. Ohers felt they had unfinished business and wish they could return to Earth so they may try to contact people like me to help resolve their conflict or tragedy that happened to them when they were alive.

The central uniting theme to dearly deceased people that didn't make it to Heaven yet, is their obsession with the living people of Earth. They are so close to us; they can observe our daily lives and it comforts them to watch us. Some are even in denial that they died and pretend to be alive walking with us on Earth and that is very sad to see. There is one more thing that the deceased people share, and that is their fear of the light!

They know that every deceased peers of theirs that passed through the light never came back so in their minds they have doubts if their deceased peers really made it to Heaven or died a second death. Even in Spiritual Earth there is no proof of Heaven, you just have to have Faith. That is where I come in, to give them faith, not to be afraid of the light and that it is ok to leave the spiritual Earth behind. I am not Jesus or their Savior, I am just a person that has the ability to see them and encourage them to go home to Heaven I just want to make that clear because I'm worried that people might think this gift, or curse I have, makes me feel powerful, it doesn't! It makes me feel very weak and humble and my only intent is to love and help people that call out to me from the occult side of Earth.

Because I deal with spiritual entities from dearly deceased human beings to non-human entities, I'm vulnerable to attack. Some entities would love to try to possess me and attempted in the past to do just that. I am a very strong individual, and I get my strength from close people that support me, love me, stand by me through thick and thin of this dangerous life I live. I can't have any doubts about myself when confronting malicious entities that want to do me harm and some of the people at City Data whether they know it or not are doing me great harm by attacking me to defend their beliefs. I don't mind if people disagree with me or don't believe what I experienced in my life, but if they try to demonize me, invalidate me or try to shame me in public that has a negative impact in my life when I need to be focused while I deal with spiritual forces.

There was a very primitive Spiritual entity that came from a naughty tree named Lucy that came to Earth over 15,000 years ago. When Lucy tried to possess me, I saw what the world looked like when she first came to Earth, she looked similar to this picture, but she had tree branches coming out of her body too!

IF you believe it heaven, what do you think it's like?-fd09f760af5a3f250736502bc04ab3de.png

During the possession attempt I was crossing a street at 4am in the morning by myself while searching for a murder victim near the area I work at. An 18-wheeler truck came within an inch of hitting me as he slammed on his brakes to avoid hitting me. This scared the malicious entity, and I couldn't grab on to her and hold her to bind her from causing harm to others, so she escaped from my grasp. I looked up at the terrified driver and smiled wondering if he was afraid of almost hitting me or if he saw the malicious Lucy entity fly away from my body? Oh, the life of a witch lol!

MysticPHD, I'm telling you some very private moments of my life I normally would never reveal to the public about some of the things in my life, because it is so dangerous and bizarre to believe, but that is my life and something I am honored to be part of. There was a time I grabbed my shovel to look for a missing lady that was murdered within 2 miles from my home. I have the gift or curse of murder victims that come to me for help if they died within 5 miles of where I sleep at. Anyway, as I was walking to an area I felt she was buried at, a neighbor drove by asked what was I doing? I responded that I was looking for a dead friend and he sped off lol. anyway, my dear, I failed this poor lady because I missed finding her by a kilometer of where her remains were hidden under some brush later on when the police found her remains.

In conclusion, I want to help people out in our living world by telling them how wonderful Heaven is and the deceased I come into contact with not to be afraid to cross into the light. I can't take the risk of having any doubt about who I am and what I am doing by negative people that will never understand me. I imagine this post I am responding to you will not go very well when people read it, but I wanted to give you an honest explanation why I have to leave City-Data. In the meantime, let me get back to the OP's post and say everything I do is to encourage people to go to Heaven. If you find yourself in the spiritual realm of earth after you die, don't be afraid to cross over to the light please! Once you do, there is a wonderful family and an amazing King that loves you dearly and will be waiting for you on the other side of Heaven!

Thanks, MysticPHD, for your question, love you dearly my friend!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2023, 07:44 AM

63,791 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High.priestess.Sarah View Post
My good friend MysticPHD, you're one of the reasons I would love to stay, actually there are so many good people here that really give me inspiration and hope for humanity, but sadly, when I see almost every Christian post turn ugly, and arguments that occurs over the smallest insignificant things it's very disheartening for me to see.

the main reason I must leave is that it is unhealthy for me to stay when the vocal minority try to discredit me, demonize me, attempt to make me doubt myself in any way. I am a High Priestess Witch that deals with the Supernatural on a daily basis. I can't be surrounded by the vocal few people that cause malicious harm to people they don't like when they don't agree with their doctrine. It's hazardous to my health.

In keeping with the OP's Theme, because I don't want to be off track, I believe Heaven is a very beautiful place filled with loving People, Angels and a God that cares for us deeply, but as a Witch, I have seen the hidden world of Earth too.

***DISCLAIMER***

Hopefully that is enough of a neon light sign to get people's attention lol but before I continue on, I want to put in a disclaimer not to read below the line if you intend to debate the experiences and revelations I had in the occult world, which is separate from Heaven and part of the Spiritual part of Earth that is hidden by a thin veil from the Physical Earth you are from. The following information I am providing is personal views I acquired over the years of my experiences in the occult world and not presented as fact. Since these are my personal views, they are non-debatable, please start another thread if you want to debate the occult world I am about to discuss involving my reason why I must leave City-Data website.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In my experiences I have seen that there is a Heaven, and it is separated by our physical Earth, but there is also a Spiritual Earth that occupies the same area we live in but is separated by a thin veil between the living and the deceased that didn't make it to Heaven yet. Some religions call it Purgatory; I don't really think of it that way because if that were true, Earth would be considered Purgatory too.

In addition to the dearly departed that chose to stay close to Earth after they died, there are entities that were never human at all that reside in this plane of existence. I'm not going to call these entities demons, but some are dark cold entities that have no feelings of compassion, some of these entities are very primitive childlike creatures that will never develop beyond what they became when they were first created, so they don't have much intellectual capability and that can make them dangerous.

The reason it is so important for me to be surrounded by caring compassionate and supportive people of Earth and stay away from people that cause harm that some people are in City Data forum is because I need to be focused when I travel into the occult world to help the dearly departed gather the courage to leave Spiritual Earth and pass through the light to Heaven.

In keeping with the OP's question about Heaven, there are some people that passed on that didn't make it to Heaven yet. Some are afraid of the things they did when they were alive, others weren't ready to die yet and felt their life was taken away too soon. Ohers felt they had unfinished business and wish they could return to Earth so they may try to contact people like me to help resolve their conflict or tragedy that happened to them when they were alive.

The central uniting theme to dearly deceased people that didn't make it to Heaven yet, is their obsession with the living people of Earth. They are so close to us; they can observe our daily lives and it comforts them to watch us. Some are even in denial that they died and pretend to be alive walking with us on Earth and that is very sad to see. There is one more thing that the deceased people share, and that is their fear of the light!

They know that every deceased peers of theirs that passed through the light never came back so in their minds they have doubts if their deceased peers really made it to Heaven or died a second death. Even in Spiritual Earth there is no proof of Heaven, you just have to have Faith. That is where I come in, to give them faith, not to be afraid of the light and that it is ok to leave the spiritual Earth behind. I am not Jesus or their Savior, I am just a person that has the ability to see them and encourage them to go home to Heaven I just want to make that clear because I'm worried that people might think this gift, or curse I have, makes me feel powerful, it doesn't! It makes me feel very weak and humble and my only intent is to love and help people that call out to me from the occult side of Earth.

Because I deal with spiritual entities from dearly deceased human beings to non-human entities, I'm vulnerable to attack. Some entities would love to try to possess me and attempted in the past to do just that. I am a very strong individual, and I get my strength from close people that support me, love me, stand by me through thick and thin of this dangerous life I live. I can't have any doubts about myself when confronting malicious entities that want to do me harm and some of the people at City Data whether they know it or not are doing me great harm by attacking me to defend their beliefs. I don't mind if people disagree with me or don't believe what I experienced in my life, but if they try to demonize me, invalidate me or try to shame me in public that has a negative impact in my life when I need to be focused while I deal with spiritual forces.

There was a very primitive Spiritual entity that came from a naughty tree named Lucy that came to Earth over 15,000 years ago. When Lucy tried to possess me, I saw what the world looked like when she first came to Earth, she looked similar to this picture, but she had tree branches coming out of her body too!

Attachment 245189

During the possession attempt I was crossing a street at 4am in the morning by myself while searching for a murder victim near the area I work at. An 18-wheeler truck came within an inch of hitting me as he slammed on his brakes to avoid hitting me. This scared the malicious entity, and I couldn't grab on to her and hold her to bind her from causing harm to others, so she escaped from my grasp. I looked up at the terrified driver and smiled wondering if he was afraid of almost hitting me or if he saw the malicious Lucy entity fly away from my body? Oh, the life of a witch lol!

MysticPHD, I'm telling you some very private moments of my life I normally would never reveal to the public about some of the things in my life, because it is so dangerous and bizarre to believe, but that is my life and something I am honored to be part of. There was a time I grabbed my shovel to look for a missing lady that was murdered within 2 miles from my home. I have the gift or curse of murder victims that come to me for help if they died within 5 miles of where I sleep at. Anyway, as I was walking to an area I felt she was buried at, a neighbor drove by asked what was I doing? I responded that I was looking for a dead friend and he sped off lol. anyway, my dear, I failed this poor lady because I missed finding her by a kilometer of where her remains were hidden under some brush later on when the police found her remains.

In conclusion, I want to help people out in our living world by telling them how wonderful Heaven is and the deceased I come into contact with not to be afraid to cross into the light. I can't take the risk of having any doubt about who I am and what I am doing by negative people that will never understand me. I imagine this post I am responding to you will not go very well when people read it, but I wanted to give you an honest explanation why I have to leave City-Data. In the meantime, let me get back to the OP's post and say everything I do is to encourage people to go to Heaven. If you find yourself in the spiritual realm of earth after you die, don't be afraid to cross over to the light please! Once you do, there is a wonderful family and an amazing King that loves you dearly and will be waiting for you on the other side of Heaven!

Thanks, MysticPHD, for your question, love you dearly my friend!
Thank you High Priestess. I believe you and what I know of science and our actual status as Spirits makes your experiences more than plausible. I have often worried about what happens to those "born again" Spirits after their death who are confused by the disconfirmation of their religious beliefs (or lack thereof). Thank you for being there for them. I suspect the childlike and primitive Spirits might be some of the early hominids who were more animal than spirit but still found themselves in the spirit realm. I will miss your participation in CD but I completely understand your motives.

God Bless and keep you safe in Christ's love, ~Mystic.

Old 08-15-2023, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Thank you High Priestess. I believe you and what I know of science and our actual status as Spirits makes your experiences more than plausible. I have often worried about what happens to those "born again" Spirits after their death who are confused by the disconfirmation of their religious beliefs (or lack thereof). Thank you for being there for them. I suspect the childlike and primitive Spirits might be some of the early hominids who were more animal than spirit but still found themselves in the spirit realm. I will miss your participation in CD but I completely understand your motives.

God Bless and keep you safe in Christ's love, ~Mystic.
God bless you too ~Mystic stay safe and happy my friend. I'll still be monitoring the Christian & Religion and Spiritually site until October 31st causing trouble lol, but after that time if I do decide to stay on City Data, I'm only going to be on the Pagan site where I have a thread I started to help other witches out.

Old 08-15-2023, 11:16 AM

2,767 posts, read 2,666,505 times
Certainly Allah will admit those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism)
and do righteous good deeds, to Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise)
while those who disbelieve enjoy themselves and eat as cattle eat
and the Fire will be their abode

Old 08-15-2023, 12:17 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,156,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High.priestess.Sarah View Post
the main reason I must leave is that it is unhealthy for me to stay when the vocal minority try to discredit me, demonize me, attempt to make me doubt myself in any way. I am a High Priestess Witch that deals with the Supernatural on a daily basis.
Why don't you cast a spell and make them go away?

Better yet, you can impress with a demonstration of your skills. Pay-per-View would yield extraordinary revenues.

Reminds me of Remote Viewers. Not one of them has ever found a missing person, a missing person known or presumed to be dead, a missing ship, missing plane, any missing artifact of historical significance, and they can't even find things that aren't missing. But, they're Remote Viewers doncha know?

Old 08-15-2023, 12:38 PM

63,791 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post

Better yet, you can impress with a demonstration of your skills. Pay-per-View would yield extraordinary revenues.

Reminds me of Remote Viewers. Not one of them has ever found a missing person, a missing person known or presumed to be dead, a missing ship, missing plane, any missing artifact of historical significance, and they can't even find things that aren't missing. But, they're Remote Viewers doncha know?
To paraphrase Obi-Wan, you are missing out on a wider world!

Old 08-15-2023, 04:43 PM

18,490 posts, read 9,154,471 times
Quote:
To paraphrase Obi-Wan, you are missing out on a wider world!
Maybe, but those kinds of drugs tend to be illegal.

Old 08-15-2023, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post

Merry Meet Micea. Have you ever heard the Christian Term on "Earth as it is in Heaven" or the Wiccan Term "As Above, So Below?"

These terms from two completely different beliefs systems reminds me of the same thing in my book. To live on Earth just as if you are living in Heaven. That means you show kindness to the ones you meet and offer them unconditional love if they accept and treat them like your most beloved family member, because in Heaven, that is how everyone is loved and treated. That is why you will see me say I love you, to people I met, hug them when I can and make them feel like the special person they truly are and it's wonderful to do that, it gives me such joy and peace to see a person see their true worth for the first time in their life after they met me.

Oh dear, I don't know what to think of your post you wrote but you seem to have a lot of mistrust and hurt inside I want to address! You asked why don't I create a spell to make them go away? My reply, " Magick for good or Magick undone!"

It's not my job to change a person that doesn't want to be changed, I can only love them and show them how beautiful true love really is! I think princess Leia Said It best when she told her brother Luke Skywalker that people have to follow their own destiny even if it leads to greed and misery in their life when Luke was angry that Han Solo collected the money and left without helping the rebels fight the evil empire. So sorry but there are no spells to harm people in my book, you are free to accept me or reject me as you please hugs!

Your second comment about making tons of money with a demonstration of my skills on a pay per view site is actually kind of funny to me but very sad too! You see my dear, there are two Gods I will never worship or bow down to and they are the Ego God, or the Money God! I am not a practitioner of Magick to make money or satisfy my Ego of how powerful person I am to help people out. I do it out of pure love for the humans I care for and serve, that's all that matters to me.

I never charge for my services and everything I do comes strictly out of my own pocket. If someone were to try and pay me, I'd turn them into a goat! Ha-ha you do know I'm kidding right? In all seriousness though I'll keep them human and charge them a hug, because as the OP asked what do I think Heaven is like? My answer is that it is just like here on Earth where I live as if I'm already in Heaven. That's my motive.

When cynics ask me what is my real ulterior motive for using Magick to help people my reply usually is "because I love them and want to help them out" and then I add "Or maybe I just want their SOUL!" I do have a wicked sense of humor forgive me, but that is my whole point about my concern for humanity. Have we become so cynical, greedy, and evil we can't do something nice for someone out of the kindness of our heart? How did we stoop down so low to this level of hate? Not while I'm alive!

Would you like to play a game with me? My professional work deals with statistical numbers concerning market consumer trends in the products my multi billion company I work for that sells to consumers so I thought I'd apply a simple illustration for us to play involving a person that had a 1 in 38400 chance to live. That is 38399 chances to die with only one chance to live.

This involves a 24 hour period where a Christian teen friend of mine I consider a sister would die in 24 hours unless I intervene and helped her. The evening it happened my newly adopted sister developed fluid buildup in her lungs that was caused from complications of cancer she had at the time 22 hours had passed and she had less than 2 hours to have the fluid buildup removed or she would die.

I was talking to another sister I adopted of all things about boys and eating at McDonald's. It was 10pm and I was getting tired and about to tell my friend goodnight but a sick feeling came to my stomach and knew something was wrong. I apologized to my friend Because I abruptly hung up on her, rushed to my computer, turned it on and went to Christian chatroom #13 out of 40 chatrooms I could have gone to, because I am a chatterbox and went to all 40 rooms evenly, but on that faithful night I somehow knew I had to go to chatroom #13.

The minute I got there John said "Thank God! I been looking for you Sarah, your chatroom sister/friend Kathy which happens to be my girlfriend is very sick and stubborn, she decided she won't go to the ER Room to find out what's wrong with her and she's having trouble breathing. Could you please talk to her and make her go!"

She knew I was a witch and how many supernatural coincidences happened in my life that is when I pleaded with her to go to the ER Room right now! "Listen Katy sis, I was about to go to sleep, but I got a sick feeling in my stomach and knew something was wrong. I could have called all my friends to see if they were ok, but something told me to go to chatroom #13 out of 40 chatrooms where your boyfriend John was looking for me that very minute I logged on. Listen, sis! This is not some random coincidence for this to happen to me, you're in danger so please go to the emergency room or I'll never forgive myself!"

Thank God I convinced her to go after 20 long hours she finally called me from the hospital and said the doctor told her if she would have waited just 30 minutes longer to come in they would not have been able to save her! This is her statistical formula to determine if she was going to live or die that night: 120 minutes x 40 chatrooms x 2 feeling x 2 acting on feeling x 2 deciding to go or not = 120x40x2x2x2=38,400 probability she would die without intervention!

This is not some random luck or coincidence, I can tell you hundreds of stories where a supernatural feeling came over me to keep someone out of danger!

It doesn't have to be people that can win the lottery here is the statics of a baby frog that won the lottery of 633,600 chance of drowning if I didn't intervene to save him. This was his formula 132×20×2×2×2×30 = 633,600. I was at a water park that had 20 pools, I had to pick the right pool, understand this poor animal life is in danger, care enough about saving a living animal, not be afraid to scoop up this fragile animal in my hands which is highly unusual for a girl not to be afraid of a frog swimming in water in my opinion lol. Find him in a pool that was a quarter mile long and find him in 30 minutes or less because my poor little friend was on his last legs. I took him out of the pool and he held on to me for twenty minutes because that poor baby was so exhausted! He was so thankful when I released him out of harms way.

Magick is a very strange thing, it is not precise. In a way it's like a witch is a metrologist. We analyze the temperature, dew point, barometric pressure and any lifting energy that can cause a storm and we know it's going to rain, but we don't know exactly where. I can't say at exactly 2:15 pm in the afternoon it is going to rain at my home while you're not going to get a drop even though you live across the street from me.

I know it's going to rain I just don't know where? Perhaps I am not as powerful of a witch I think I am, because I'm not that precise. The reason I'm rambling about meteorology is that I want to compare it with my gift/curse of being able to see murder victims of crimes that were committed within 5 miles of where I sleep so you can understand the tremendous burden I have regarding my abilities to have contact with murder victims in a supernatural setting. I was in a bad neighborhood and It got so bad I sold my home and moved out in the country and bought another home far enough away from people so I could get a break from the poor murder victims that would always come to me when they were killed. It was a lovely farming community that our Small subdivision was surrounded by and it was heaven! No police calls, no ambulances, just a community of neighbors looking out for each other away from crime and I had wonderful peaceful sleepy nights in our home.

On November 23, 2004 at 5 am while I was dreaming I saw a woman being shot in the head after being assaulted but didn't immediately die, she mumbled something before she was shot again several more times and died. It was so violent and shocking I immediately woke up from my nightmare and couldn't believe someone may have been murdered within 5 miles of my home because that is what always happens to me when someone is murdered close by. They will come to my dreams and show me what happened to them.

I got out of bed because this lady was just outside my bedroom window moaning lightly before dying. I grabbed my weapon ran outside but saw there was no one there. It was an apparition of a dearly departed human being that was brutally murdered. I got up rode my bike to work and kept having visions of this lady that was trying to show me where her body was hidden at. I got the rural street right, but I didn't go far enough to find her. I searched for her Thanksgiving day with a shovel in my hand determined to find a woman no one knew was murdered yet including me other than the supernatural contact I had with her after she was murdered.

Her name was Diane Tilly and she was assaulted, shot in the head once but didn't die, she said oh my God it burns, bless this child before she was shot again 4 more times by Ronnie while his daughter watch her die.

So now you have a name of one of the previous people that came to me for help on that tragic night. Do you see the pain you caused me by being so nonchalant with your comment about remote viewers not being able to find the victim that called out to them for help?

I cried for 6 months after that happened because I failed finding her even though I didn't know who it was at the time. If there was ever a time I need psychological counseling for a traumatic event that happened in my life that would have been the time, but I'm a very tough girl and I survived and I saw that Diane Tilly was finally able to cross into the light to Heaven after her murderer Ronnie died in prison.

I have a gift, but it is not precise, maybe that makes it a curse? I don't care, because if there ever is another murder in my area again, I will stop at nothing to find them if they were hidden by the killer. This is why I have to leave City Data, because I can't have people put doubts in my mind with their snide remarks about my attempt to find murder victims approaching me for help.

Take care of yourself Mircea, sorry I had to share such a painful story with you about my past, but it's important for people to understand and please have compassion to people like me that has spirits contacting them for help. Love you!!!

Last edited by High.priestess.Sarah; 08-15-2023 at 08:49 PM..

Old 08-17-2023, 04:50 PM

18,490 posts, read 9,154,471 times
Just a reminder: the recommended dose for Benadryl is 1 to 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours. Using more than that is a bad idea.

Old 08-18-2023, 10:05 PM

2,767 posts, read 2,666,505 times
Surely those who guard (against evil) shall be in gardens and bliss
Rejoicing because of what their Lord gave them, and their Lord saved them from the punishment of the burning fire.
Eat and drink pleasantly for what you did,
Reclining on thrones set in lines, and We will unite them to large-eyed beautiful ones.
And (as for) those who believe and their offspring follow them in faith,
We will unite with them their offspring and We will not diminish to them aught of their work;
every man is responsible for what he shall have wrought.
And We will aid them with fruit and flesh such as they desire.
They shall pass therein from one to another a cup wherein there shall be nothing vain nor any sin.
And round them shall go boys of theirs as if they were hidden pearls.
And some of them shall advance towards others questioning each other.
Saying: Surely we feared before on account of our families:
But Allah has been gracious to us and He has saved us from the punishment of the hot wind:
Surely we called upon Him before: Surely He is the Benign, the Merciful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality