Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2023, 05:24 PM

18,492 posts, read 9,161,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by High.priestess.Sarah View Post
"Oh my God, Grizrl you made it home! Let me give you a hug! Everyone, Grizrl made it back! Welcome home dear, we love you!" Imagine as you arrive in Heaven, Angels and family rush to greet you and hug you so of dearly! You will be overwhelmed with the love and joy that comes from all that greet you. You may not feel like your special, but everyone will make you feel like you are. That is the beauty of unconditional love they have for you.

Everyone there feels like your closest dear family member and you will never feel alone again. There are three themes in Heaven: Love, Family, and a home you came back to from a wonderful King that loves you dearly. This is what I experienced when I died and briefly went to Heaven. It's the most awe inspiring beautiful place where you belong to family that loves you forever! Hugs!!!

What?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2023, 07:00 PM

5,493 posts, read 7,339,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I was thinking about this last night. Wouldn't it be lovely if, in heaven someone had a wonderful memory of you of something you did together, you got to do the memory with them again? In this case I was thinking of the wonderful time my grandparents spent with us at Christmas.

But it made me wonder, what do people think heaven is actually like? Please don't get into a discussion of whether heaven exists or not. This question is strictly for people WHO BELIEVE IN SOME FORM OF HEAVEN..
Eternal joy

Old 08-10-2023, 09:41 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nng View Post
I just hope it won't be boring. I hope it will be a fun and adventurous place to explore. endless joy and experiences which never get boring. I feel that we are all fellow travelers here that when we die we'll meet the maker. I believe we get our own karma, I believe if your basically a good person, haven't seriously harmed an innocent person, you get to go to heaven. And enjoy bliss.
Just guessing I would say that out of all history maybe there has been 250, 000 people who took the narrow way and beccame a high priest brethren of Christ, and that is just an estimate, I am not one, but some have been.

Heaven to those people, they have their own kingdom, and there are 3 kingdoms, 3 outcomes.

The greatest in the kingdom will have things very unique to them because their earth will no longer be in bondage as it is for us.

When Jesus was resurrected, so was the Earth in him because he is the first born son of the earth having been planted in the earth as all people, he was the first fruit, and his mother the earth is one with him in every atom in the earth, every molecule. The earth literally became pregnant and birthed her first son of many sons to follow into their own kingdom which is one of 3, and they authority over the other 2 kingdoms.

He was raised in power to physically change himself or to move people a thousand miles away in an instant.

He could choose to he a donkey and speak to you as a donkey, he is no one simply because he is everyone.

Mother earth loves her children, and anything they ask will be done.

Old 08-10-2023, 11:24 PM

529 posts, read 183,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
What?
Hi freak80, yes I died for three minutes of heat stroke a few years back during a charity event and the three nurses that were working on me was so scared they were about to give up trying to resuscitate me but Jesus brought me back to my body, lol!

If I had a choice I would have stayed in Heaven, but it was decided I must return to Earth to finish living out my life. I'm glad I'm here but I can't wait to go back. I'm not walking back to heaven, I'm going to run as fast as I can to leave Earth and return home!

Old 08-12-2023, 02:02 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Interesting Sarah ^^

I’ve read hundreds of NDE stories and the one common denominator is the experience of LOVE that is way beyond what we on earth call love. Many say love here is diluted, watered down compared to the inexplicable experience of Godly LOVE..
Sounds like heaven to me!!

Last edited by mountainrose; 08-12-2023 at 02:18 PM..

Old 08-12-2023, 04:52 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Interesting Sarah ^^

I’ve read hundreds of NDE stories and the one common denominator is the experience of LOVE that is way beyond what we on earth call love. Many say love here is diluted, watered down compared to the inexplicable experience of Godly LOVE..
Sounds like heaven to me!!
The experience of unconditional love and acceptance is completely indescribable and all-encompassing!!

Old 08-12-2023, 06:04 PM

28,097 posts, read 29,963,441 times
I wouldn't presume to guess what Heaven looks like or how we'll be spending our time there, but I feel confident that we'll be happier than we can even begin to imagine here on earth. As far as I'm concerned, if my family and my pets are there, it will be heaven.

Old 08-12-2023, 07:00 PM

529 posts, read 183,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The experience of unconditional love and acceptance is completely indescribable and all-encompassing!!
Yes exactly MysticPHD! I have love but it is nothing compared to their love! It's just so overwhelmingly amazing in Heaven! I wish people could see that kind of love on Earth!

Old 08-12-2023, 08:36 PM

6,796 posts, read 2,907,672 times
IF you believe in heaven, what do you think it's like?

Um, West Virginia?

Oh, my bad ...WV is ALMOST like heaven.

Old 08-12-2023, 11:16 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,088,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I was thinking about this last night. Wouldn't it be lovely if, in heaven someone had a wonderful memory of you of something you did together, you got to do the memory with them again? In this case I was thinking of the wonderful time my grandparents spent with us at Christmas.

But it made me wonder, what do people think heaven is actually like? Please don't get into a discussion of whether heaven exists or not. This question is strictly for people WHO BELIEVE IN SOME FORM OF HEAVEN..

Lots of food and sex.
No worry of ANY kind.
You are always young and always happy.
No obligation to worship God - and no obligation of any other kind.
No evil influence - no evil thoughts - no evil action. No death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality