Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2023, 11:47 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,090,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by High.priestess.Sarah View Post
"Oh my God, Grizrl you made it home! Let me give you a hug! Everyone, Grizrl made it back! Welcome home dear, we love you!" Imagine as you arrive in Heaven, Angels and family rush to greet you and hug you so of dearly! You will be overwhelmed with the love and joy that comes from all that greet you. You may not feel like your special, but everyone will make you feel like you are. That is the beauty of unconditional love they have for you.

Everyone there feels like your closest dear family member and you will never feel alone again. There are three themes in Heaven: Love, Family, and a home you came back to from a wonderful King that loves you dearly. This is what I experienced when I died and briefly went to Heaven. It's the most awe inspiring beautiful place where you belong to family that loves you forever! Hugs!!!

Your status says, "Leaving city-Data permanently 10-31-23".

Are you going back to Heaven for a brief visit?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2023, 09:24 AM

6,956 posts, read 6,880,495 times
According to the folks who go out-of-body, and some have travelled to these places, heaven is a little different for each one of us since each person has their own idea of heaven.

Of course, this is a general idea, but for example - gamblers would probably be in a heaven with other gamblers they could gamble with. People who loved fishing would be in a place where there was great fishing and where they could discuss the catch of the day, etc. Football fans would be in a place where they could discuss and critique football, etc.

It makes perfect sense to me that IF there was a heaven, then it would be fairly different for each one of us and where we would go to be with people who had similar ideas as we do. You go to a place where you would feel comfortable and where you can rest, heal, and learn.

I suspect the whole point of this lifetime and other lifetimes, is for our spirit to learn certain lessons for its spiritual growth, heading towards eventual unity with the Creator.

Again, the OBE folk seem to say that the other 'levels' manifest our thoughts much faster than they are here and so prayers/thoughts are manifested immediately, whereas here they take some time (according to the amount of intention we give them) to be created in our physical world.

I think there is a fair amount of practical information around if anyone wants to investigate this topic, but it would need an open mind to read and consider all reports of people who say they have gone to 'other realms'. If you are fixed in your thinking that other beliefs are wrong and possibly evil, then you will not be able to have all the data available to you but just a subset (your faith) of it.

However, I am not sure anyone believes in the old image of playing a harp while sitting on a cloud, do they?

Old 08-13-2023, 03:01 PM

28,099 posts, read 29,976,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post

Sarcasm and ridicule are so easy, aren't they?

Old 08-13-2023, 06:32 PM

529 posts, read 183,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post

Are you joking or serious Cardinals, it's always hard to tell with you mortals!

Anyway, my dear, if your joking, it's been a hoot visiting your planet for a spell, but when it's my time to return to Heaven, I'm not coming back.

If your serious, why does my story scare you? Hugs!

Old 08-13-2023, 06:44 PM

63,819 posts, read 40,109,822 times
Quote:

Anyway, my dear, if your joking, it's been a hoot visiting your planet for a spell, but when it's my time to return to Heaven, I'm not coming back.

I am fairly certain GoCardinals was being sarcastic. However, I am curious why you would be leaving the forum permanently.

Old 08-13-2023, 07:50 PM

18,498 posts, read 9,167,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I am fairly certain GoCardinals was being sarcastic. However, I am curious why you would be leaving the forum permanently.
Halloween 2023 is the day Jesus comes back!

Old 08-14-2023, 07:10 PM

5,493 posts, read 7,342,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The experience of unconditional love and acceptance is completely indescribable and all-encompassing!!

It's like every atom of mine,
is smiling.

Old 08-14-2023, 07:14 PM

50,379 posts, read 64,007,408 times
Perfect harmony, and seeing those loved ones who went before.

Old 08-14-2023, 11:34 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,090,907 times
Quote:

No, I am not scared. I was only wondering if there are any good psychiatrists in Heaven? You know, some of us may need one some day? (Including myself, after reading some of the stuff in this forum).

By the way, a hug with a priestess could give me an erection - so I would request you to use caution - and do it at your own discretion.

Old 08-15-2023, 02:49 AM

529 posts, read 183,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Halloween 2023 is the day Jesus comes back!
Actually Freak80, Samhain is the witches New Year. It is the final Harvest Sabbath in Wicca during the 8 Sabbaths of the year and is a good time to make major changes in your life. Coincidentally this is still regarded as New Year for secular business and government entities that used the final harvest to collect taxes in ancient times. In keeping with the Thread theme, so we don't get sidetracked lol, there are no taxes in Heaven, that debt was already paid by Jesus!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality