Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2022, 08:54 PM

19,023 posts, read 27,579,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
Intriguing response, ukrkoz. Thank you. When you say the design of consciousness, is this the thing that is limitless? And is it also what you refer to as "exteriorization of thought"?
I didn't say - design of Consciousness. I said - UNDER the design of Consciousness.

Consciousness is one of the three primordial foundations of everything.
A Trimurti, if you wish, a Trinity.
Space is universal container to everything, our space included.
Substance is unmanifasted potential for manifestation into Matter.
Consciousness is what gives conscious design to everything.
Everything is being conscious, on the Nature side, as its function and, on the Intelligence side, at least, conscious that it is conscious.

Neither of those Three has any physical concepts applicable to them. Such terms as time, distance, mass, inertia, dimension, longevity, weight, etc, whatever the physical world is examined in, is not applicable as, The Three are not of the physical. Hence, I can not even say it's limitless, as they are eternal and unlimited.

Exteriorization is manifestation of a thought into a physical event, that will influence one, that issued it, according to his responsibility for this thought. It can be a physical event, or emotion, or a ground breaking thought. but, each time, Self learns something.
Also, combined thoughts of individuals or, even very strong thoughts of a certain individual, exteriorize, or manifest themselves, into construction of our world and its actions. In lay terms, human thinking gives design to, otherwise, amorphous matter, world is combined off. High thoughts produce beautiful physical things and plants and animals. Low thoughts produce just the opposite.

Btw. It might be interesting for you to look into one Vadim Zeland's Transurfing Reality. English versions are available online.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2022, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
ukr can respond regarding meaning of phrases in his post.
i will answer, too, with how i understand it

nothing appears in the physical unless it was first a thought or idea in the non-physical. Which caused it to appear in the physical.
Consciousness (which is non-physical) designs that which is physical.
Non-physical Consciousness precedes the physical. Non-physical Consciousness designs and brings into existence anything / everything which is physical. That is the process and how it works.

i defer to ukr to elaborate or correct or comment if that reflects accurately what his post is refering to

Correct. This is my understanding too. EVERYTHING is organized and functions, as it should, due to presence of The Great Consciousness in it. Everything is conscious, in a measure, allotted to it. Measure of consciousness in a "unit" is changed through the countless interactions with other units and through unit's actions through the Great Worlds and the Great Spheres.

A stir in Consciousness results in according response in Substance. Substance can respond only to Consciousness, nothing else can influence it. A unit of fire, an element of fire, an idea, a design, action, coalesces into Space, in the form of point. Point carries in it that design. Action of design, its creative force, extends a line out of the point. Line starts moving in an arc, as the unit progresses. When arc is completed, circle is closed. Circle, philosophically speaking, is prefect and is symbol of completion. It is a symbolic representation of perfect completion of that design.

Took me a while to understand design from the point, through the line and arc. But, somehow, it just clicked in me, and now it is light and easy.

Of course, it is esoteric symbolism, nothing else. But, that's why in masonry, progression of individual is measured in degrees of completion.

A human thought, being that of Consciousness, has power over matter. When released, thoughts go out into the Nature side, resting on the form plane of the physical world, where they give design to physical forms, we experience.

Some individuals have power to materialize physical objects by the power of thought. India had several such individuals known. Sathya Sai Baba is one of them. I watched statement of a scientist, who had a small ring materialized into the palm of his hand, right in front of him, by Sai Baba.

Also, it is said in the Bible He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Old 05-10-2022, 04:32 AM

7,588 posts, read 4,159,138 times
Thank you, Tzaphkiel and Ukrkoz. Vadim Zeland has several books on what you are describing. A website claims to offer some explanation and it kind of conveys the same ideas expressed here. My understanding is superficial and will remain so, but it is clear how this vision can be helpful.

Old 05-10-2022, 07:32 AM

Knock, and the doors will open
Seek
And it will be provided.

Took me only about 27 years to find my path.

Namaste

Old 05-10-2022, 10:31 AM

29,544 posts, read 9,710,839 times
Quote:
Thank you, Tzaphkiel and Ukrkoz. Vadim Zeland has several books on what you are describing. A website claims to offer some explanation and it kind of conveys the same ideas expressed here. My understanding is superficial and will remain so, but it is clear how this vision can be helpful.
Interesting that you seem reluctant to "dive in" when it comes to much you are thankful to read about, and I know you have your reasons perhaps similar to mine, but given all you seem to be looking into, I'm curious about your reasons. Why you are following along with these comments and/or looking into these books...

Do you feel a void or lacking somehow that has you searching for something? I could be close or way off, but would you care to explain or elaborate what your understanding might be about this at this point? For you personally? "Helpful" for example. To help with what exactly? Help you may be needing...?

Old 05-10-2022, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Knock, and the doors will open
Seek
And it will be provided.

Took me only about 27 years to find my path.

Namaste
That's a long time to feel you were not on your path...

My experience has been much the same way with respect to knocking on doors as I have knocked on a good many. Some that opened to beautiful new horizons and others I wish I had not knocked upon. Mentally and/or physically. Lots of seeking along the way as well. Fortunate am I to have been allowed the path of my life so far and that it continues in ways far better than I deserve.

Namaste indeed!

Old 05-10-2022, 02:10 PM

7,588 posts, read 4,159,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Interesting that you seem reluctant to "dive in" when it comes to much you are thankful to read about, and I know you have your reasons perhaps similar to mine, but given all you seem to be looking into, I'm curious about your reasons. Why you are following along with these comments and/or looking into these books...

Do you feel a void or lacking somehow that has you searching for something? I could be close or way off, but would you care to explain or elaborate what your understanding might be about this at this point? For you personally? "Helpful" for example. To help with what exactly? Help you may be needing...?
Those are interesting questions, LearnMe.

I am thankful for the time spent answering my questions. That is time spent that a person could have used for something else. I don't always dive in as I explained partially here in your own thread "The Truth vs The lies".

https://www.city-data.com/forum/62662282-post7.html

In some ways, what has been said resonates with me. Therefore, following my own procedure, it is not necessary for me to ask for evidence. Even if nothing resonated with me, I still wouldn't ask for evidence. One of my purposes for being here is to have a better understanding of belief in God or spirituality in order to communicate more effectively with some of my family members. When I say "helpful" I mean that I can see how it can be helpful to others. I hope this clears things up. Thank you for your interest.

Old 05-10-2022, 06:52 PM

Correct.
This is why I passed on all religions, I looked into.
They didn't speak to the heart, only to mind.
When I found my path, it was from the heart and, after, no matter how crazy some parts of it sounded, I needed no "proof" or "evidence".
I am glad I could share. There is not many I can speak to about such matters.

Old 05-11-2022, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Those are interesting questions, LearnMe.

I am thankful for the time spent answering my questions. That is time spent that a person could have used for something else. I don't always dive in as I explained partially here in your own thread "The Truth vs The lies".

https://www.city-data.com/forum/62662282-post7.html

In some ways, what has been said resonates with me. Therefore, following my own procedure, it is not necessary for me to ask for evidence. Even if nothing resonated with me, I still wouldn't ask for evidence. One of my purposes for being here is to have a better understanding of belief in God or spirituality in order to communicate more effectively with some of my family members. When I say "helpful" I mean that I can see how it can be helpful to others. I hope this clears things up. Thank you for your interest.
Interesting, and how I do admire your ability to always be so polite, thoughtful and considerate when it comes to carefully addressing all such comments the way you do. Rather unique in this forum and a good deal better than I'm able to do on any given day...

I think I have gained lots of insight along the lines you describe, but I've got little need or opportunity to "communicate more effectively" about any of this with family members, because these topics are generally not discussed in my family as a rule. I guess religion is simply not one of the topics that rises to the top of our discussion list for a variety of reasons. I guess because we all pretty well know what one another believes at this point and for the most part leave it at that.

I asked my question, because I always sense something in the way of a search for something missing when I read so many people's comments about religion or spirituality. It makes me wonder about myself, because I am in a place of peace and acceptance that seems quite different for me than apparently for others who so often seem to refer to a "journey" of sorts. To reach or connect with something, and in so doing somehow working to feel more whole or complete. As if they are in some way not satisfied with something and looking to fill a void that will make them feel more fulfilled. Feel better.

I'm sure lots of people might explain this is not a good description as it relates to them personally, but I do read that sort of common theme in many comments posted in this forum. Apparently, this is a theme that doesn't apply to you if I'm reading you correctly.

Cheers and thanks to you too!

Old 05-11-2022, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Correct.
This is why I passed on all religions, I looked into.
They didn't speak to the heart, only to mind.
When I found my path, it was from the heart and, after, no matter how crazy some parts of it sounded, I needed no "proof" or "evidence".
I am glad I could share. There is not many I can speak to about such matters.
I suppose I can guess why you can't speak about such things with others, because I am also one of those people who struggles a bit with notions or beliefs that dispense with proof or evidence that supports whatever notion or belief. Perhaps in your circle that's a problem in terms of having a comfortable discussion, but I'm pleased to note I've had many such discussions over the years, with people who claim similar to what you do. Discussions that I think were mutually appreciated and enjoyed.

Do you find you don't have anyone around you who can discuss your beliefs in a mature, comfortable manner? Or is it you just don't have anyone around you to talk to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality