Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2009, 09:42 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times

Advertisements

Ditto Miss Blue! It is a peaceful time when you have believers around you in the end. Still hard on us left behind though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2009, 06:29 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,330,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post
Dear Friends,
Where else would I turn when I felt the need for a prayer army? I received a phone call from a very good friend just a few hours ago. He called to inform me that his cousin and also a wonderful friend is finally losing his battle with leukemia. I know that I have posted prayer requests for this man and his family in the past, but now it is time to let him go. He has been in the hospital fighting a good fight but finally asked the doctors to release him so that he could go home and spend his last few days in "his little piece of heaven". He will leave behind a wife and three lovely daughters. He has been fighting this battle for about 6 years. He has fought a good fight. Please keep him in your prayers. Hospice will be there when he gets home. His family and his friends will be in need of much support and I ask for your many prayers. He was a wonderful, wonderful man.
Thank you.
Peace be with us all...
weather <><
The door to Heaven is opened.

Old 09-21-2009, 08:16 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,330,676 times
Father, so many do not understand Your Son. Yet it is Truth and Faithfulness that binds Me to You. So I pray to You, My Father, to allow the Holy Spirit to give witness to Your Son, Jesus Christ. Let the rains that cleanse the earth of it's impurities come to an end. For those that live in the south of My country have witnessed Your great power, so let them also witness, Your Son's Power. Amen

Old 09-21-2009, 02:06 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,262,993 times
Does anyone know whatever happened to FL_TN_Nana. She was on this thread for quite a bit, a couple of years ago.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:29 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times
Prayer request for my BIL. He has lived with us for 15 years, my dh's older brother. Drives a truck all over the country.

He called me from Ohio saying he was heading to the nearest ER. His head was hurting, pressure behind his eye and the side of his head was going numb. Last call was they were taking him in to do a cat scan.

Please pray that nothing serious is wrong with him, and he will not be so scared away from family. thank you

Old 09-24-2009, 08:53 AM

72,409 posts, read 18,196,480 times
Sorry I haven't been here for a while,just a little tired and too many things going on,and with the weather over 90+,I am just not motivated. You are all in my heart and prayers.

Aiangel Sending prayers to your BIL. And prayaing that your family will be at peace with the situation.

Old 09-28-2009, 09:10 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
As I come here several times a day to answer prayer requests I often say a prayer that God will bless each and everyone of my many friends throughout this forum with peace, joy and good health..I pray that our posts here will in some way inspire, encourage and send some love and comfort to someone who is in need..

Old 09-28-2009, 09:16 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times
I wanted to say thank you, my dear friends for praying for my BIL. He had a bad sinus infection that was causing all his symptoms. They took care of him and got him back on his feet the next day....

Old 09-28-2009, 10:00 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
Sending up praises then also!

Old 10-04-2009, 11:04 AM

22 posts, read 38,379 times
Default prayer request

I request pray for my family.
Keep them safe,strong and healthy.
Help my father recovery from the strokes. Heal his right arm/leg regain normal function to write and walk again. Watch over my disabled mother, while I'm gone caring for dad. Also, find a solution for our finanical problems and family conflicts.
Give us direction, so we can live a peaceful and happy life.
Hear my plea and please help lord.
Thank you and god bless
Melissa Ann Yip
god bless
In Jesus name.
amen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality