Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:30 AM

50,880 posts, read 36,586,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
I’m in agreement this sort of “protest” is not appropriate. What troubles me, however, is not the lack of action by the Federal government or the police, but that the Universities seem to be unwilling to address this in a very simple and direct manner——telling the protestors to stop harassing others or they will be expelled. This doesn’t need to be complicated, nor is force required to address this situation. I suspect if the schools expel a few students from forcibly preventing others from attending class, you will see an immediate and marked decline in this sort of behavior.

Because the professors and administrators believe the same colonizer BS the students do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Where is Biden’s DOJ and FBI?! Oh!! They’re still tracking down some grandma and grandpa that trespassed or walked on the grass in DC on January 6th, 2021.

Funny that Biden and his DOJ and FBI are beyond quiet when their support base is rioting (again) and no, it’s not mostly peaceful… That BS isn’t going to work on anybody with half a brain since this administration, the American media/big tech are nothing but liars and propagandists.

Speaking about propagandists, where is Karine Jean-Pierre and her binder of lies? I can’t wait to hear her read out of her binder that was obviously put together by somebody else who actually knows what is going on, but unfortunately, not the right Color and/or not the right sex and/or straight.

Sadly, I look to the European media for news on America since it’s more balanced.

I acknowledge that Biden is the POTUS, even if only by name, but I owe him no allegiance or expect anything positive out of his wrinkled, dried up behind. If Biden was a leader or faking to be a leader, he would have not allowed all these Hamas terrorist supporters to spread across the country.

What is even scarier is that many of these so called American HAMAS supporters with aligned with true Middle Eastern terrorist that Biden has already allowed into the country plotting to attack civilians in the streets, here in the USA.

Try News Nation.

Old Yesterday, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
And EAT? I saw a student interviewed yesterday who said Columbia wouldn't let him (a student with a valid student ID) on campus to eat at the dining hall (he PAID for a meal plan) because he lives off campus instead of in the pricey dorms. So now he can't eat. Columbia won't let him. What in the hell is that???

There was a student protestor interviewed who wanted food and water BROUGHT to them, as "basic humanitarian aid" These snowflakes pretend to be revolutionaries, but they want their revolution catered.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/30/us-new...anitarian-aid/

Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM

17,679 posts, read 6,947,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
There was a student protestor interviewed who wanted food and water BROUGHT to them, as "basic humanitarian aid" These snowflakes pretend to be revolutionaries, but they want their revolution catered.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/30/us-new...anitarian-aid/
She’s not a student. She’s an English professor at Columbia.

Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
She’s not a student. She’s an English professor at Columbia.

Oh for goodness sake, that's even worse! I'm not sure about it's accuracy though as different sources say otherwise:

"The protester has been identified as Johannah King-Slutsky, a PhD student in English and comparative literature at Columbia."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/livebl...aded-students/

"A protester at Columbia University spoke out on Tuesday and delivered the demands of those occupying Hamilton Hall on the school's Morningside campus. The protester was identified as Johanna King-Slutsky, who has been a campus activist at least since 2021. She was with the Student Workers of Columbia and is a PhD student in English and Comparative Literature."

https://thepostmillennial.com/columb...oogle_vignette

Old Yesterday, 11:17 AM

13,228 posts, read 21,847,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
A couple of points.

1. CNN has an excellent piece today generally about a woman directing protests at Columbia.....she's been arrested dozens off times and it a professional left wing agitator. It appears she is being funded by either The Rockefeller Foundation or George Soros.

2. Yesterday at UT Austin more than half of those arrested were outside agitators.

What do you mean, "it appears"? Appears how?

Old Yesterday, 11:18 AM

13,805 posts, read 8,039,961 times
So, where were the authorities? Looks very ugly.
https://twitter.com/search?q=ucla&src=typed_query

Old Yesterday, 11:20 AM

3,179 posts, read 2,064,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
I’m in agreement this sort of “protest” is not appropriate. What troubles me, however, is not the lack of action by the Federal government or the police, but that the Universities seem to be unwilling to address this in a very simple and direct manner——telling the protestors to stop harassing others or they will be expelled. This doesn’t need to be complicated, nor is force required to address this situation. I suspect if the schools expel a few students from forcibly preventing others from attending class, you will see an immediate and marked decline in this sort of behavior.
Agreed. The schools need to put a stop to this. Protest all you want, but when you start limiting others freedom of movement, that's where the problem is.

Old Yesterday, 11:21 AM

7,876 posts, read 3,866,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
If it was a black person, an Arab person, an Asian, a Trans person, anyone else yeah.

How is the Campus allowing this?! These appropriating imbeciles don't work as security. Where IS the real security?!

All these apologists playing it down, every single time, ... until they can't.
They are not apologists. They are terrorists. They are seditionists.

Old Yesterday, 11:23 AM

7,876 posts, read 3,866,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
They're not pro-Palestinian activists, wholly. They're far-left progressive activists, with one of their stances being the end of Israel. .
We should all remember the meaning of the triple-bar equal sign .

Pro-Palestinian Pro-Terrorism & Pro-Terrorist murderers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies