Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM

30,439 posts, read 19,211,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Total BS right there. That is NOT peaceful protesting. At all.
These idiots should be tear gassed or hit the water cannon and then promptly rounded up and thrown in jail. Blocking someone from entering a building or property who is authorized to enter building or property is subject to a number of crimes, yet these degenerate skells wont get so much as a slap on the wrist.
They are "mostly peaceful" similar to our "mostly peaceful" BLM riots and Israel's "mostly peaceful" incursion into Palestine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM

9,184 posts, read 6,222,919 times
I never before have had such animosity towards other human beings as I do now.

I always knew that acceptance in the US and other countries was merely a thin veneer of social civilization which gets peeled away periodically to show the true feelings and beliefs of these hooligans.

However, I will never understand why I am so hated by people who do not know me.

Other people impose identity politics when they see me.

So they hate me. . . .

And now I reciprocate those feelings.

Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM

7,430 posts, read 3,848,886 times
It's as if someone wants us to hate each other. But for what reason?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 13 days ago)

35,646 posts, read 18,006,664 times
Hm. He's an actor and film maker, studying at UCLA.

It appears he was forced to "walk around" the protest group, rather than right through the middle of them.

Here's the deal. This awful conflict is so painful to watch. And both sides are posturing for best affect. Both sides are killing innocent little children.

https://www.backstage.com/u/eli-tsives/

Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post

It appears he was forced to "walk around" the protest group, rather than right through the middle of them.

Here's the deal. This awful conflict is so painful to watch. And both sides are posturing for best affect.

The third side is mentioned in the video above your post.

Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM

19,829 posts, read 18,122,835 times
Quote:

Here's the deal. This awful conflict is so painful to watch. And both sides are posturing for best affect. Both sides are killing innocent little children.

It's astonishing that you don't see a problem within the video. What if a black kid was blocked for being black?

Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 13 days ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post
The third side is mentioned in the video above your post.
That's an hour video.

Can you give us the thumbnail talking points?

Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
It's astonishing that you don't see a problem within the video. What if a black kid was blocked for being black?
It's astonishing that you don't see these two factions as the Hatfields and McCoys. Eternal enemies, like the Nat Geo show Lions and Hyenas. Our grandchildren will grow old and die, and the Jews and Palestinians will still be going at it.

Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM

19,829 posts, read 18,122,835 times
Quote:
It's astonishing that you don't see these two factions as the Hatfields and McCoys. Eternal enemies, like the Nat Geo show Lions and Hyenas.
That's dissembling and I'll grant you are great at it no matter the topic.

We cannot allow these ancient grievances to wreck college campuses and other institutions. No mob should ever decide who gets in.

Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM

Quote:
That's an hour video.

Can you give us the thumbnail talking points?
Forces of subversion; Marxists. The protests are being funded by Soros and the couple that founded Code Pink, among others. It's part of a process. The CIA has used it too.

This guy is kind of annoying, but he basically summarizes the video I posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD6ETb61QJs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies