Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2024, 03:48 PM

18,529 posts, read 8,343,459 times

Advertisements

they didn't have to plant anything...no one could see it

cart the boxes off.....then say anything they wanted to...dead babies in the boxes.....and they did
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2024, 03:52 PM

8,420 posts, read 4,589,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post

cart the boxes off.....then say anything they wanted to...dead babies in the boxes.....and they did
Yes, when the Deep State and media collusion is this corrupt, you don't really have to plan how to get away with it. That's a default given.

Old 04-30-2024, 03:56 PM

30,538 posts, read 19,279,359 times
Quote:

They have trying non-stop to frame Trump since 2015 with the Hillary made up Russian Collusion Delusion and haven't stopped lying to the American people every day since.

Old 04-30-2024, 04:02 PM

13,495 posts, read 9,998,136 times
Quote:

Well speaking of convenience, isn’t that convenient? No way of proving that false, is there?

It’s much more likely the transition team packed up stuff they weren’t supposed to, and that when it was noticed that stuff was missing, the relevant doc agency figured out it was probably in the boxes that had finally made their way to MAL, and well imagine this - that’s exactly where the stuff was.

Old 04-30-2024, 04:18 PM

23,829 posts, read 12,682,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
The boxes were packed by Trump’s transition team. Here are the emails between Trump’s transition team and the GSA regarding packing, palleting and shipping of the boxes. The GSA provided funds, office space and shipping costs for Trump’s team to complete the transition. These emails provide details including the boxes the transition team picked.

Nothing you’ve provided appears to show evidence that the GSA planted classified documents in the boxes.
Show me where I'd said the GSA planted classified docs? I didn't.

Quote:
The boxes were extensively shrink wrapped to the pallets by the transition team. There are photos detailing such and an email where a member of Trump’s team expresses that they can’t find the shrink wrap.

These emails appear to show the provenance of the boxes - who packed them, shipped them and where they ended up. If you have conflicting evidence regarding the provenance of the boxes in the release of the redacted documents can you show it please.

https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/use...IMR1MdnBBbU/v0
Just for arguments sake, it is not difficult to reshrink wrap a box. There is nothing proprietary on the shrink wrap labeling, it is very generic and simply shows what pallet it's on, the weight of the box, where it's going. Easy to duplicate, and it probably sometimes is if a box or the shrink wrap is damaged while under their care.

From your link, just an example, there may be more, that show the GSA did or were willing to repack and rewrap various boxes:

[i]From: Kathy Geisler - WPXP <kathleen.geisler@gsa.gov>
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 10:13 AM
To: Desiree Thompson
Cc: Beau Harrison < >, kaitlyn.schneider@gsa.gov
<kaitlyn.schneider@gsa.gov>, cheryl.d.williams@gsa.gov <cheryl.d.williams@gsa.gov>,
lori.howard@gsa.gov <lori.howard@gsa.gov>, Sheryl Davis Davis - WPM1A
<sheryl.davis@gsa.gov>
Subject: Re: Shipping Issues

They won't do a partial shipment. We would need to cancel the original shipment and do a separate one for just the two pallets. Because they are all going to Florida its one truck. If we separate them it will cost more. We ordered the wrap and once it arrives we can repack but no on is available until next week.

Old 04-30-2024, 04:35 PM

13,495 posts, read 9,998,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Show me where I'd said the GSA planted classified docs? I didn't.

Just for arguments sake, it is not difficult to reshrink wrap a box. There is nothing proprietary on the shrink wrap labeling, it is very generic and simply shows what pallet it's on, the weight of the box, where it's going. Easy to duplicate, and it probably sometimes is if a box or the shrink wrap is damaged while under their care.

From your link, just an example, there may be more, that show the GSA did or were willing to repack and rewrap various boxes:

[i]From: Kathy Geisler - WPXP <kathleen.geisler@gsa.gov>
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 10:13 AM
To: Desiree Thompson
Cc: Beau Harrison < >, kaitlyn.schneider@gsa.gov
<kaitlyn.schneider@gsa.gov>, cheryl.d.williams@gsa.gov <cheryl.d.williams@gsa.gov>,
lori.howard@gsa.gov <lori.howard@gsa.gov>, Sheryl Davis Davis - WPM1A
<sheryl.davis@gsa.gov>
Subject: Re: Shipping Issues

They won't do a partial shipment. We would need to cancel the original shipment and do a separate one for just the two pallets. Because they are all going to Florida its one truck. If we separate them it will cost more. We ordered the wrap and once it arrives we can repack but no on is available until next week.
Lol.

Ok. I mean there’s no argument that works against the complete fantasy that these admin folk from the GSA unpacked the pallets and slipped in a bunch of classified documents in different boxes to frame Trump.

The provenance of the boxes is quite clear and contradicts the narrative expressed in the OP.

If you have any evidence in the recently released documents that prove otherwise please do post it.

Old 04-30-2024, 05:24 PM

24,035 posts, read 15,140,782 times
Quote:
Lol.

Ok. I mean there’s no argument that works against the complete fantasy that these admin folk from the GSA unpacked the pallets and slipped in a bunch of classified documents in different boxes to frame Trump.

The provenance of the boxes is quite clear and contradicts the narrative expressed in the OP.

If you have any evidence in the recently released documents that prove otherwise please do post it.
Thank you.

I’m just gonna assume the Trump team forgot the boxes or lost them. The transition was so screwed up with Trump’s GSA person refusing to fund it. rather than admitting to screwing up a whole story is created to turn other people into crooks.

Last edited by crone; 04-30-2024 at 06:12 PM..

Old 04-30-2024, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Lol.

Where did the OP state that the 'GSA had planted classified docs in those boxes'?

You seem to be grabbing at straws, accusing me and the OP of saying things we didn't say. These newly redacted emails seem to be a problem for you.

Old 04-30-2024, 06:23 PM

57,409 posts, read 26,328,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Where did the OP state that the 'GSA had planted classified docs in those boxes'?

You seem to be grabbing at straws, accusing me and the OP of saying things we didn't say. These newly redacted emails seem to be a problem for you.
The title.

Old 04-30-2024, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The title.
Nope.

The title:

"Did Biden Administration Plant Classified Docs at MAL to get Trump?"

It was a question not a statement of fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies