Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2024, 02:10 PM

19,279 posts, read 17,154,523 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
You didn't read either the documents or the links provided, did you? They show that Trump had actually been in contact with and complying with NARA and he had been following the law.
Sorry the requests and subpoenas over time provided more than ample opportunity to comply, failure to do so was on him. Seeing the sources article is described as a "PJ Media, originally known as Pajamas Media, is an American right-wing subscription-based commentary website." is it really a surprise that they have the only article with this unique view of his innocence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2024, 03:00 PM

23,847 posts, read 12,693,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Can you point me to the documents please? I followed the link in the OP to Kelly’s Twitter account but she doesn’t show where the FBI agent’s testimony says what’s in the boxes, as far as I can see.

Thank you. I’m working and am not watching videos or listening to commentary. If you can link the relevant docs I’d appreciate it.
I have not found a place where all of the docs are in one single master database, and I wish I could find it. Right now, they have to be looked for as page by page, for the most part anyway.

There are a ton of documents and a ton of links to them and you know where they are, so no, I'm not going to go through and pull up each and every one of them for you. You can also see a small few of the docs in the videos I'd provided, if you don't want to listen to him read them then turn the sound down and read them for yourself (the video is handy since those few particular docs are all in one spot--you can also see the redacted and compare to the unredacted to see what it was they had tried to hide). Plus, you can hardly miss various media outlets that are providing a small few of the docs, and not just talking about them without providing them. As I'd said, there are a great many of those documents. And not only that, but apparently there will also be many more documents to come as Judge Cannon is waiting on even more to be handed over, plus it seems that she is waiting on some more redactions on the ones they'd already handed over.

Old 04-29-2024, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Sorry the requests and subpoenas over time provided more than ample opportunity to comply, failure to do so was on him. Seeing the sources article is described as a "PJ Media, originally known as Pajamas Media, is an American right-wing subscription-based commentary website." is it really a surprise that they have the only article with this unique view of his innocence.
So, in other words you didn't bother to read any of the documents and you're just trying to bluff your way through. got it.

Old 04-29-2024, 03:46 PM

47,020 posts, read 26,085,167 times
After all this time arguing that they were 100% legal and that Trump could declassify documents simply by forming the desire in his mind, now they are planted? Could you guys pick a story and stick to it?

Old 04-29-2024, 04:00 PM

13,496 posts, read 10,001,252 times
Quote:
I have not found a place where all of the docs are in one single master database, and I wish I could find it. Right now, they have to be looked for as page by page, for the most part anyway.

There are a ton of documents and a ton of links to them and you know where they are, so no, I'm not going to go through and pull up each and every one of them for you. You can also see a small few of the docs in the videos I'd provided, if you don't want to listen to him read them then turn the sound down and read them for yourself (the video is handy since those few particular docs are all in one spot--you can also see the redacted and compare to the unredacted to see what it was they had tried to hide). Plus, you can hardly miss various media outlets that are providing a small few of the docs, and not just talking about them without providing them. As I'd said, there are a great many of those documents. And not only that, but apparently there will also be many more documents to come as Judge Cannon is waiting on even more to be handed over, plus it seems that she is waiting on some more redactions on the ones they'd already handed over.
Well no, I don’t know where they are.

That’s why I’m asking for a link to back up the claims in the OP.

Can you link to the emails where it’s all there in black and white, as you stated?

How about the testimony that states specifically what was in the boxes that they planted classified documents in, allegedly, for Trump’s team to pick up and be framed with later?

The OP claims there’s testimony to that effect. I can’t find it, can someone provide a link to the testimony please. I would like to read it.

“An FBI agent testified that Biden's GSA had possession of Trump's boxes in Virginia with classified documents and told Trump's team that he had to come and get them.” - OP

Old 04-29-2024, 05:07 PM

19,279 posts, read 17,154,523 times
Quote:
So, in other words you didn't bother to read any of the documents and you're just trying to bluff your way through. got it.
Once again you make assumptions not in evidence. One story out of how many show this wild concept and you accept it as gospel because because it aligns with your views. Here's a nice timeline of events https://www.voanews.com/a/timeline-o...-/6734453.html

It isn't rocket science for someone to comply with a subpoena or even the request, it's on him but believe what you want.

Last edited by VA Yankee; 04-29-2024 at 05:15 PM..

Old 04-29-2024, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Well no, I don’t know where they are.

That’s why I’m asking for a link to back up the claims in the OP.

Can you link to the emails where it’s all there in black and white, as you stated?

How about the testimony that states specifically what was in the boxes that they planted classified documents in, allegedly, for Trump’s team to pick up and be framed with later?

The OP claims there’s testimony to that effect. I can’t find it, can someone provide a link to the testimony please. I would like to read it.

“An FBI agent testified that Biden's GSA had possession of Trump's boxes in Virginia with classified documents and told Trump's team that he had to come and get them.” - OP
You've been told where to look, you've been given links to various different sites, and you have google to do your own searches with.

Old 04-29-2024, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Once again you make assumptions not in evidence. One story out of how many show this wild concept and you accept it as gospel because because it aligns with your views. Here's a nice timeline of events https://www.voanews.com/a/timeline-o...-/6734453.html

It isn't rocket science for someone to comply with a subpoena or even the request, it's on him but believe what you want.
What part of, this discussion is about the governments recently unredacted emails, info on the emails that they'd tried to keep hidden, is over your head?

Old 04-29-2024, 06:15 PM

Quote:
You've been told where to look, you've been given links to various different sites, and you have google to do your own searches with.
Where?

I haven’t been given links to anything except the article in the OP, which had no proof of the OP’s claims, just speculation.

How about backing up the claims you’ve made about documents and emails by supplying links to such.

Old 04-29-2024, 06:16 PM

Quote:
What part of, this discussion is about the governments recently unredacted emails, info on the emails that they'd tried to keep hidden, is over your head?
Links to the emails?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies