Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2024, 12:06 AM

23,826 posts, read 12,682,742 times

Advertisements

Julie Kelly discussing these documents

33:30

https://rumble.com/v4rwjdb-sunday-sp...lly-and-e.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2024, 12:17 AM

1,880 posts, read 656,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocytoma View Post
I mean I'm a trump voter but even i think this was just pure arrogance by the part of trump
That is part of Trump's man-child personality: Mine...Mine...Mine...!!!

Quote:
all he had to do was return the docs and he would have never been charged.

he knew biden's doj was just itching for a fight and he screwed himself over.
I doubt that the Biden Administration would leave Trump alone. If not for the docs, it would be something else.

Lavrentiy Beria famously said: Show me the man and I will show you the crime.

Or something to that effect.

When I was active duty and stationed at McDill AFB, I made friend with an FHP trooper. He said that if you follow a driver and cannot find a violation within 15 min, you are NOT suited for the job. Essentially, each of us is guilty of a crime somewhere and sometime.

The Democrats wanted to 'get' Trump, no matter what. They WILL find something. Unfortunately, Trumps' man-child personality made it easier.

Old 04-29-2024, 12:45 AM

23,826 posts, read 12,682,742 times
Quote:
I mean I'm a trump voter but even i think this was just pure arrogance by the part of trump

That left talking point doesn't work anymore. Read the documents.

Old 04-29-2024, 03:17 AM

6,183 posts, read 3,394,677 times
Trump didn’t pack anything, nor did he know what was in those boxes.

The same can be said about Biden’s boxes.

As a guy who has spent 3+ decades in the military dealing with classified on a daily basis, senior leadership doesn’t really handle classified, it is taken care of them by the staff.

When a General, or any other senior leader attends a meeting, the hard copy classified is laid out for them to review, and then after they are done reading it, they leave it for the staff to properly take care of.

Electronic classified is a different story, and other than Hillary, you shouldn’t be having your staff transfer files onto a private server. Hillary got a pass from Comey on that, but everyone else would’ve likely been removed from their position and prosecuted.

So in my opinion, whoever handled the classified and packed it into boxes knowing that these boxes would not be stored in a SCIF, that person is the one who should be prosecuted, not Trump or Biden.

Old 04-29-2024, 03:24 AM

10,517 posts, read 4,076,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
A judge unsealed testimony that Jack Smith sought to keep sealed.

An FBI agent testified that Biden's GSA had possession of Trump's boxes in Virginia with classified documents and told Trump's team that he had to come and get them.

These boxes were then brought to Mar A Lago and justified to launch the FBI raid and bring charges.

Trump claimed the GSA packed the boxes not his team, Biden's administration denied this and now this FBI agent's testimony backs this up.

Why did the prosecutor want to keep this hidden if our court is fair?

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/20...-saga-n4928572
Honestly, this whole administration and 90 percent of the top officials in government are corrupt as hell, so I won't be surprised if they did. Even during the so called resurrection on January 6th, the people were led into the Capital by D.C. police.

Old 04-29-2024, 05:26 AM

59,291 posts, read 27,456,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I guess Trump complained that the GSA packed the boxes...

Never ever complained that they were the ones that shipped the boxes to his house. Even after they accused him of stealing them.

We sure are lucky that some FBI man bothered to mention this fact three years or so later.
"I guess"

Isn't worth 2 cents.

Maybe you shouldn't!

Old 04-29-2024, 05:34 AM

Quote:

"I mean I'm a biden voter but even i think this was just pure arrogance by the part of biden."

Explain why biden's docs were NOT treated the same way Trumps' were by the FBI.

Biden had classified docs ever since he was a Senator and NONE were in any kind of a secure place, which is AGAINST THE LAW!

Why NO early morning "raid" with no FOX there to cover it ?

Funny how none of our left friends ever want to talk about THAT!

What has happened to biden for this?

Old 04-29-2024, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Trump didn’t pack anything, nor did he know what was in those boxes.

The same can be said about Biden’s boxes.

As a guy who has spent 3+ decades in the military dealing with classified on a daily basis, senior leadership doesn’t really handle classified, it is taken care of them by the staff.

When a General, or any other senior leader attends a meeting, the hard copy classified is laid out for them to review, and then after they are done reading it, they leave it for the staff to properly take care of.

Electronic classified is a different story, and other than Hillary, you shouldn’t be having your staff transfer files onto a private server. Hillary got a pass from Comey on that, but everyone else would’ve likely been removed from their position and prosecuted.

So in my opinion, whoever handled the classified and packed it into boxes knowing that these boxes would not be stored in a SCIF, that person is the one who should be prosecuted, not Trump or Biden.
Civilians do NOT follow the SAME procedures as the military.

And not all military do what you describe.

I know, because I had a TS clearance and dealt with military TS stuff on daily basis.

Old 04-29-2024, 05:53 AM

30,531 posts, read 19,279,359 times
This Biden frame job needs to be tossed out of court.

Old 04-29-2024, 07:05 AM

23,601 posts, read 17,283,784 times
If we can believe Schumer, 'the intel agencies have 6 ways to Sunday to get back at you'.
what does schumer know about intel taking revenge on those opposed?
A pattern of inappropriate behavior is revealed by schumer.

FBI files false warrants to prosecute Trump and his supporters
FBI partners with the media
51 intel agents lie about HB's laptop computer
Media suppresses stories about HB's computer
Schiff continues to spread lies
NYAG campaigns on prosecuting Trump
Laws are contorted and twisted to prosecute Trump
Clyburn refuses to talk to Trump
Pelosi rips up the SOTU speech
Media constantly disrespectful to Trump

Makes the claim reasonable that the docs were planted on Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies