Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2024, 09:08 AM

13,961 posts, read 5,625,642 times

Advertisements

Saw her tiktok page, find her to be just a garden variety whiner from Gen-Whatever. She's white noise in a hurricane. Her rants are so boilerplate standard that she isn't remotely interesting, and the simp-tastic comments on her videos are so cringe it makes me feel skeevy and ashamed for having read them.

Lots and lots of folks doing a lot more and much more happily than her...WITH LESS. I know it, she knows it, everyone knows it.

She made that video hoping there's a simp out there so desperate for a girl to touch them in their special place that they'll start paying her bills. You know this from her other videos where the reality of having low relationship marketplace value results in her being one of several hookups for the men she wants to be with. This bums her out, so she makes the simp mating call video where she cries and gets hysterical about her lot in life, and the comments section comes alive with beta males being "supportive" when in reality, they are probably faking it because they know her game, but it still might turn into an easy hookup, since she clearly has little shame or self-image.

The Internet can be so truthful sometimes...if you want to see the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2024, 09:15 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Another individual jumping on the "I can't survive on this salary" bandwagon on social media.

She has to starve herself just to survive, but has a $600/month car payment. Who knows what else she spends her money on. Poor life choices isn't a valid reason for 'starving' or struggling in America.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/t...134100550.html
She can't make it on $2500 AFTER rent and car payment?

Shut the hell up, lady.

Old 04-19-2024, 09:24 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Saw her tiktok page, find her to be just a garden variety whiner from Gen-Whatever. She's white noise in a hurricane. Her rants are so boilerplate standard that she isn't remotely interesting, and the simp-tastic comments on her videos are so cringe it makes me feel skeevy and ashamed for having read them.

Lots and lots of folks doing a lot more and much more happily than her...WITH LESS. I know it, she knows it, everyone knows it.

She made that video hoping there's a simp out there so desperate for a girl to touch them in their special place that they'll start paying her bills. You know this from her other videos where the reality of having low relationship marketplace value results in her being one of several hookups for the men she wants to be with. This bums her out, so she makes the simp mating call video where she cries and gets hysterical about her lot in life, and the comments section comes alive with beta males being "supportive" when in reality, they are probably faking it because they know her game, but it still might turn into an easy hookup, since she clearly has little shame or self-image.

You read a awful lot into that.

Old 04-19-2024, 09:26 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
Being a waitress she may not have employer provided health insurance and it can be expensive. I pay over 900 a month for my policy but I am an old guy so hers is probably less.
If so, even more of a reason not to have a $600 plus a month car payment.

We are in the same situation as you, our policy is now up to just shy of $1200. And I used to complain about it being $750 just a few years ago.

Old 04-19-2024, 09:28 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:

You are probably correct on this one. And if all else fails, she can just sell pics of her butthole on OnlyFans.

Old 04-19-2024, 09:29 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,631 posts, read 17,968,125 times
embarrassing to watch

Old 04-19-2024, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
You read a awful lot into that.
It's part of an established simp mating-call, low value woman pattern. She's nothing special, no worse or better than her ilk.

Easy reading, if your eyes are open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
You are probably correct on this one. And if all else fails, she can just sell pics of her butthole on OnlyFans.
Which is almost guaranteed the next step in her particular evolution.

Old 04-19-2024, 09:34 AM

1,711 posts, read 807,770 times
Dave Ramsey would rip her a new one.

Old 04-19-2024, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgdriver74 View Post
Dave Ramsey would rip her a new one.
Found a recent Caleb Hammer video with a guy who represents this kind of person, at least financially.

Poverty From TikTok Brain Rot | Financial Audit

Now, to my secondary point - the reason you don't see weepy TikTok videos from MEN suffering this brain rot is because no woman sees a broke dude whining on TikTok and thinks "yeah, gotta get me some of that!" Simp men on the other hand, see the crying, whiny broke girl on TikTok and think "maybe if I offer to pay her bills, she'll give me some play." Which is exactly why women make those videos.

Old 04-19-2024, 09:47 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Found a recent Caleb Hammer video with a guy who represents this kind of person, at least financially.

Poverty From TikTok Brain Rot | Financial Audit

Now, to my secondary point - the reason you don't see weepy TikTok videos from MEN suffering this brain rot is because no woman sees a broke dude whining on TikTok and thinks "yeah, gotta get me some of that!" Simp men on the other hand, see the crying, whiny broke girl on TikTok and think "maybe if I offer to pay her bills, she'll give me some play." Which is exactly why women make those videos.
So, they are whor....females who don't value themselves, but will be the first to b about men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies