Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 12:09 AM

5,546 posts, read 9,510,874 times

Advertisements

I wish we could find a way to reroute all our uptick in quakes to Austin, Tejas. I hope no one gets hurt, just that that the Horn football stadium is destroyed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2014, 10:33 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,448,074 times
A blog is not an acceptable reference, since it is nothing more than an opinion.

Old 09-02-2014, 11:27 AM

2,572 posts, read 4,253,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Catfish2008 View Post
I wish we could find a way to reroute all our uptick in quakes to Austin, Tejas. I hope no one gets hurt, just that that the Horn football stadium is destroyed.
Are you in 5th grade? You really wish for their stadium to be destroyed? Maybe you could pray it away! LOL

Old 09-02-2014, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
Are you in 5th grade? You really wish for their stadium to be destroyed? Maybe you could pray it away! LOL
Well, I've been known to digress! The ol' lady says I'm a kindergartner....so things are looking up.

Oddly, I've sensed that there is a correlation between how sauced up I am and the infantile nature of my assertions. I guess last night, I don't remember it all too well, there was a whole lotta digression, which means the whiskey was flowing.

As far as the destruction of DKR Stadium, I thought I was being generous that I was not calling for the slaughter of all bovines in Tejas.

In the meantime, look into this:

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt

Cheers OKIE!

Old 09-02-2014, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Well, I've been known to digress! The ol' lady says I'm a kindergartner....so things are looking up.

Oddly, I've sensed that there is a correlation between how sauced up I am and the infantile nature of my assertions. I guess last night, I don't remember it all too well, there was a whole lotta digression, which means the whiskey was flowing.

As far as the destruction of DKR Stadium, I thought I was being generous that I was not calling for the slaughter off all bovines in Tejas.

In the meantime, look into this:

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt

Cheers OKIE!
And at the end of my post was LOL look it up. Means I was laughing out loud, being light hearted. Will be glad when I get of my pain meds so I can hit the bottle a bit too. It helps when being on CD! LOL

Kat phish did see the LOL?

Old 09-03-2014, 08:34 AM

Quote:
And at the end of my post was LOL look it up. Means I was laughing out loud, being light hearted. Will be glad when I get of my pain meds so I can hit the bottle a bit too. It helps when being on CD! LOL

Kat phish did see the LOL?
Thanks for the tip my fellow Okie!

Now that I know what LOL means, I won't have to withhold/internalize my guffaws when reading your posts. I DO appreciate the light-heartedness and your humor, something this forum could use more of. Too much serious junk to deal with in real life, CD provides a nice escape from time to time.

Old 09-03-2014, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the tip my fellow Okie!

Now that I know what LOL means, I won't have to withhold/internalize my guffaws when reading your posts. I DO appreciate the light-heartedness and your humor, something this forum could use more of. Too much serious junk to deal with in real life, CD provides a nice escape from time to time.
I hope I don't come across as too cranky, but I'm still in a lot of pain from the tractor accident. The area around my right eye socket was replaced and rebuilt at OU Health and Science Center in Oklahoma City, The absolute best hospital I have ever been to in my life. Way better than any hospital here in Tulsa. That being said, The pain, itching, the stinging, the numbness is about to drive me crazy! . My right eye is swollen shut. The doctor said it may open up by December. My eyesocket area feels like I've just been hit very hard with a baseball bat, I really wish this feeling would go away.

My back was broken in two places L4 and L5. It's very hard for me to walk very far. Now I don't know if my back is hurting because of where in got broke or is it hurting because of the tumor they found on my kidney! I hope to get that taken out next month.

So if some of my posts seem cranky, tell me to take a couple Lortabs and get back on an hour or two! LOL

Last edited by okie1962; 09-03-2014 at 11:28 PM..

Old 09-04-2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:
I hope I don't come across as too cranky, but I'm still in a lot of pain from the tractor accident. The area around my right eye socket was replaced and rebuilt at OU Health and Science Center in Oklahoma City, The absolute best hospital I have ever been to in my life. Way better than any hospital here in Tulsa. That being said, The pain, itching, the stinging, the numbness is about to drive me crazy! . My right eye is swollen shut. The doctor said it may open up by December. My eyesocket area feels like I've just been hit very hard with a baseball bat, I really wish this feeling would go away.

My back was broken in two places L4 and L5. It's very hard for me to walk very far. Now I don't know if my back is hurting because of where in got broke or is it hurting because of the tumor they found on my kidney! I hope to get that taken out next month.

So if some of my posts seem cranky, tell me to take a couple Lortabs and get back on an hour or two! LOL
You get healed up and rejuvenated! That's all that matters. Good to hear that, for the most part, you're healin' up. Hang in there.

RedBird and Goodpasture are the ones you have to worry about.....especially RedBird being all sensitive all the time!

Old 09-05-2014, 03:35 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,543,686 times
Quote:
You get healed up and rejuvenated! That's all that matters. Good to hear that, for the most part, you're healin' up. Hang in there.

RedBird and Goodpasture are the ones you have to worry about.....especially RedBird being all sensitive all the time!
Hey! I resemble that remark. I'm still LMAO over whether or not Oklahoma is a midewestern state or a southern state.

Oh, and btw, I have STILL not felt one single okie earthquake. Maybe because they are southern earthquakes and not midwestern.

Quote:
Sharing is caring.

Old 09-05-2014, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Hey! I resemble that remark. I'm still LMAO over whether or not Oklahoma is a midewestern state or a southern state.

Oh, and btw, I have STILL not felt one single okie earthquake. Maybe because they are southern earthquakes and not midwestern.

Sharing is caring.

Hello RB!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma