Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2018, 08:02 AM

171 posts, read 191,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by teakboat View Post
People who post emotional and exaggerated cliches like that, are generally failed persons who feel a need to transfer the blame for their shortcomings onto others, or places. Oklahoma City is obviously a decent, fairly safe place to live.

Emerson said-
“Traveling is a fool's paradise. Our first journeys discover to us the indifference of places. At home I dream that at Naples, at Rome, I can be intoxicated with beauty, and lose my sadness. I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the stern fact, the sad self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from. I seek the Vatican, and the palaces. I affect to be intoxicated with sights and suggestions, but I am not intoxicated. My giant goes with me wherever I go.”

In other words, if you were a failure in OKC, expect to be a failure in Chicago.

Failed persons ??? Listen MORON you don't know me or anything about my life , Failure in OKC and failure in Chicago WTF ??? I'm doing quite well and very happy in Chicago

I owned a business in OK and have traveled around the country and international never had a problem with life/people until I lived in OK, I Never was a victim of racism until I lived in OK, Never was a victim of crime until I lived in OK

I post my experience in CRAPahoma to help others AVOID the IGNORANT BS of that state

And IMO, living in several other states in my life, Oklahoma TRULY is a **** hole state

I see it as a public service and the reason we are here on city-data

Old 03-21-2018, 08:22 AM

641 posts, read 1,077,554 times
I'm sorry that you got slapped around a little in OKC and got your feelings hurt. Maybe you can find the emotional support you need in Chicago.

Old 03-21-2018, 10:04 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,717,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagodude84 View Post

Those "bad" areas in Chicago, I and most people AVOID, But in OKC crime is EVERYWHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the northside of OKC is Sh1t !!!, Is 122ND/Penn still a nice area lol ??

And I would feel 100% safer walking downtown Chicago at night VS downtown OKC, or 90% of OKC in general
Justice reform shaping up in Oklahoma means sending fewer people to prison by making a number of felonies into misdemeanors. If it works to encourage crime, then Oklahomans are going to have to be on guard more than ever to not be a target for it.

Old 03-21-2018, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teakboat View Post
I'm sorry that you got slapped around a little in OKC and got your feelings hurt. Maybe you can find the emotional support you need in Chicago.

AWESOME thanks for your additional ignorant comments, You just proved my points on how Oklahomans treat outsiders

Special thanks for showing ALL on city-data how TRUE Oklahoman's are= Pure Human SH1t

To those of you who are reading this >HATEfull< comment and thinking of moving to Oklahoma, Please read ALL my Oklahoma posts under my profile and see my points

Old 03-21-2018, 07:48 PM

641 posts, read 1,077,554 times
Did you think you could come on the Oklahoma board and spout all that nonsense and not be met with a strong rebuke?

Old 03-21-2018, 09:31 PM

793 posts, read 1,118,151 times
Quote:
AWESOME thanks for your additional ignorant comments, You just proved my points on how Oklahomans treat outsiders

Special thanks for showing ALL on city-data how TRUE Oklahoman's are= Pure Human SH1t

To those of you who are reading this >HATEfull< comment and thinking of moving to Oklahoma, Please read ALL my Oklahoma posts under my profile and see my points
Now you're just being an odious troll for calling all of us Oklahomans (no apostrophe) "Pure Human SH1t". No wonder you don't like it here, seems like you're a very unpleasant person to begin with.

Old 03-22-2018, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayneMo View Post
Now you're just being an odious troll for calling all of us Oklahomans (no apostrophe) "Pure Human SH1t". No wonder you don't like it here, seems like you're a very unpleasant person to begin with.

Once again you don't know me kanyeNO, But I was voted nicest guy in HS

And of course you didn't read anything I have said in past posts, You mean "Didn't like living here". I THANKFULLY do not live in CRAPahoma anymore PRAISE THE LORD !!!

As matter of fact, I was SO happy to be back home in Chicago and out of "IRAQKLAHOMA", I bought the HR girl and one of my bosses(the ones responsible for giving me my job) lunch for a week and I shared all my Oklahoma horror stories, (per their request) The looks on their faces were priceless lol

Y'all have crapahoma day now, Watch out for those "ternadoes" this spring and I'll be laughing from Chicago once your Teachers strike in April !!!

Last edited by chicagodude84; 03-22-2018 at 02:28 AM..

Old 03-22-2018, 08:40 AM

18,258 posts, read 25,946,751 times
Quote:
Failed persons ??? Listen MORON you don't know me or anything about my life , Failure in OKC and failure in Chicago WTF ??? I'm doing quite well and very happy in Chicago

I owned a business in OK and have traveled around the country and international never had a problem with life/people until I lived in OK, I Never was a victim of racism until I lived in OK, Never was a victim of crime until I lived in OK

I post my experience in CRAPahoma to help others AVOID the IGNORANT BS of that state

And IMO, living in several other states in my life, Oklahoma TRULY is a **** hole state

I see it as a public service and the reason we are here on city-data
Good grief!

Closed for moderator review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma