Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2023, 07:49 AM

20 posts, read 23,251 times

Advertisements

Andy Beshear will be getting campaign funding from the democrat party. This means he has to sell his soul to them and abide by their ideologies. Beware, that if he is re-elected, he is going to make some huge liberal changes to the state of Kentucky.

We moved from the ultra liberal state of new York and into Kentucky. The feeling is we got out of prison and are now FREE! Just look at NYS and you will see where this state could be heading. NYS has rules and regulations for everything and anything.

If you want to see what Kentucky will be like if Beshear is re-elected, look at any democrat governed state. They all must abide by the democrat's progressive ideologies if they want huge campaign funding.

Don't chance giving up your freedoms and beliefs!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2023, 08:25 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,880,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark abby View Post
Andy Beshear will be getting campaign funding from the democrat party. This means he has to sell his soul to them and abide by their ideologies. Beware, that if he is re-elected, he is going to make some huge liberal changes to the state of Kentucky.

We moved from the ultra liberal state of new York and into Kentucky. The feeling is we got out of prison and are now FREE! Just look at NYS and you will see where this state could be heading. NYS has rules and regulations for everything and anything.

If you want to see what Kentucky will be like if Beshear is re-elected, look at any democrat governed state. They all must abide by the democrat's progressive ideologies if they want huge campaign funding.

Very true mark...but, a lot of people in Kentucky refuse to look past their noses. They think, "no, that can't happen in Kentucky", well it can and will. The democrat party ain't what it once was.

Nothing good will come from little andy, I don't care now much he loves ye. He loves to play with peoples emotions. Like I have said before..."The democrats will never let a good disaster go to waste".

Old 07-28-2023, 08:32 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,255,037 times
Quote:

ya gotta know he is bought and paid for by the democratic leaders, and I knew that the day towards the end of Covid, he stood up on TV and stated that, his father raised horses and laughed at the people who were taking Ivermectin and said, it's nothing more then a horse wormer.

Little did he know, it cured I said cured river blindness in humans in Africa. Also, we as humans are loaded with parasites which cause a lot of medical problems in our bodies...and Ivermectin helps eradicate a lot of problems including Covid.

See a lot of people don't know this, but there is a Federal law which states, if there is another medication that helped to cure covid, they wouldn't have been able to approve the jab for emergency use. So many doctors were prescribing Ivermectin in pill form because they knew it worked, so they prevented all pharmacies from filling those prescriptions.

And he laughed, while saying Ivermectin is a horse wormer....on that day, I vowed, my dislike for him wouldn't turn into hate....these people including Beshear, allowed people to die, so they could sell a jab, rather then take a less likely route, by using Ivermectin in pill form for humans. He is evil.

Old 07-28-2023, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogsrus View Post
Very true mark...but, a lot of people in Kentucky refuse to look past their noses. They think, "no, that can't happen in Kentucky", well it can and will. The democrat party ain't what it once was.

Nothing good will come from little andy, I don't care now much he loves ye. He loves to play with peoples emotions. Like I have said before..."The democrats will never let a good disaster go to waste".

That is because instead of arming themselves with fact by doing their own research, they believe every thing they hear on the news....they are uninformed and misinformed and only vote their party, they don't care if the person they are voting for is incapable, corrupt, or both

My new motto, Well, I heard it on the news so it must be true.....

and people, please don't fall for that "we created jobs", and ask yourself, of the jobs that were created, why did those companies come to Kentucky? What are they going to do with all the wasted material? He didn't create anything, but give those companies a cut in taxes to come to Kentucky....to pollute our water ways....

Old 07-28-2023, 09:51 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
I hope the Cameron camp steps up their TV ads showing Beshear for who he really is, a wolf in sheep's clothing. An ad showing how little Beshear actually did to create jobs would be a good start. Anyone can get in front of a camera, smile, and take credit when in fact it's the state legislature that deserves much credit by reducing the state income tax. In reality, that's all the Beshear camp has, is talking about how Beshear single handedly created jobs after the covid lockdown which he himself helped create and blessed.

The latest poll I saw last week had Beshear still leading but by a smaller percentage, with the news media calling it within the margin of error. There is still plenty of time before the election. If Beshear is reelected, it's at least some comfort the state legislature has a veto proof majority so he won't be able to run freely doing whatever he pleases whenever he pleases like most Dem governors do.

Last edited by marino760; 07-28-2023 at 10:13 AM..

Old 07-28-2023, 06:21 PM

As i stated above, living in a democrat controlled state is like being in prison. I honestly feel free here in Kentucky and i'm grateful we decided to move here. You have no idea what it's like to live under rules, regulations, strict laws and HIGH taxes. And, with new "global warming laws" NYS is slowly banning firewood burning along with gas stoves. LOL

Be thankful you live in this state...we are.

We moved in the Somerset/Monticello area, and the past 4 years have been great. I just wish more major stores would come down here and make my wife happy (and me so i don't have to drive up to Lexington)

Old 07-28-2023, 06:50 PM

Quote:
As i stated above, living in a democrat controlled state is like being in prison. I honestly feel free here in Kentucky and i'm grateful we decided to move here. You have no idea what it's like to live under rules, regulations, strict laws and HIGH taxes. And, with new "global warming laws" NYS is slowly banning firewood burning along with gas stoves. LOL

We moved in the Somerset/Monticello area, and the past 4 years have been great. I just wish more major stores would come down here and make my wife happy (and me so i don't have to drive up to Lexington)
I love Kentucky and always have, I to am from back east....PA to be exact, we went to NYC many times on weekends....the food is fantastic back there, but the taxes are out of control

But, I'm noticing the prices are going sky high here, with rental apartments and the price of food in Restaurants.

I hope everyone gets out and votes, this coming year....I really do....

but yes, Kentucky has a whole lot of perks....and the people are fantastic, friendly kind and hospitable.
and the roads are great, it took me 3 months to get used to not having to dodge pot holes....lol

Old 07-29-2023, 01:58 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:

You're preaching to the choir. I moved here from CA 2 years ago. Whatever far left thing NY does, it's because CA has already done it. That's why I am concerned and see this next election as very important to Kentucky's well being and future.
I do maintain hope Cameron will be able to defeat Beshear. It's going to be a hard fought battle. Many see Beshear as almost an angelic figure who can do no wrong but as I've already stated, he's little more than a yes man to the current administration in D.C.

I live in a small town NE of Lexington on the Ohio River and couldn't be happier but I don't think many Kentuckians realize how good they have it. I tell friends who are dems to be careful what they wish for. Many people who will vote for Beshear mean well and are good people, but they have no idea of the slippery left leaning slope they create. I was fortunate to escape CA and don't want a repeat of what happened there.

The day after I moved here, I walked over to the courthouse and exchanged my CA drivers license for my KY license. That was one of the happiest days of my life. I'll gladly do what I can to help Cameron defeat Beshear.

Last edited by marino760; 07-29-2023 at 02:55 AM..

Old 07-29-2023, 07:17 AM

yep....when we went to get our drivers license, we were surprised we were the only ones there!! No long wait lines, no rude DMV employees, no hassles, and very friendly people working there. It was like....are we on another planet?

And the people here....we thought something was wrong at first...strangers saying "hello" or "hi" with a smile no less! Wasn't like that in NYS....if you said hello to someone they would either ignore you or give you a strange look. People in NYS just seem miserable all the time. But, our supposed accent gives us away...lol. Fist thing they say is "you aren't from around here, are you?" lol but, being a NY italian, i guess my "accent" is here to stay. I still say "you guys" and not y'all.

Again, best move we ever made.

Old 07-29-2023, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
You're preaching to the choir. I moved here from CA 2 years ago. Whatever far left thing NY does, it's because CA has already done it. That's why I am concerned and see this next election as very important to Kentucky's well being and future.
I do maintain hope Cameron will be able to defeat Beshear. It's going to be a hard fought battle. Many see Beshear as almost an angelic figure who can do no wrong but as I've already stated, he's little more than a yes man to the current administration in D.C.

I live in a small town NE of Lexington on the Ohio River and couldn't be happier but I don't think many Kentuckians realize how good they have it. I tell friends who are dems to be careful what they wish for. Many people who will vote for Beshear mean well and are good people, but they have no idea of the slippery left leaning slope they create. I was fortunate to escape CA and don't want a repeat of what happened there.

The day after I moved here, I walked over to the courthouse and exchanged my CA drivers license for my KY license. That was one of the happiest days of my life. I'll gladly do what I can to help Cameron defeat Beshear.
the reason (and this is just my opinion) many people are whoo'd by Beshear, is they have no idea of what is really going on out there, they simply believe in the media...which is a huge mistake...they pay very little attention to politics, or what is happening...so they don't know and are grossly uninformed...I to hope and pray that Cameron will defeat Beshear...and you are so correct in all you believe and say...lets keep our fingers crossed that all people get out there and vote...this has nothing to do with party and everything to do with a humanitarian crisis

Last edited by cremebrulee; 07-29-2023 at 10:36 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky