Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 02:36 PM

3 posts, read 12,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBCboy View Post
There are many blacks who would not live in Miami Gardens...

And you still never told me what you meant by NA or whatever you said! What did you mean by that?
I like that! very out spoken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2007, 02:45 PM

3 posts, read 30,378 times
how could u guys live in places like west palm beach, u culdent pay me 2 live there.its Very rundown and sickening looking. go 2 fort lauderdale instead.

Old 09-24-2007, 02:47 PM

3 posts, read 30,378 times
But english is my 2nd langauge and i still cant get y the people in west palm beach refuse to spek it... imean come on at least make an effort. and miami gardens. you guys all live in ****ty things.

Old 09-25-2007, 02:58 PM

54 posts, read 338,090 times
I think saying miami gardens is worse then all of broward is an over statement

Old 09-25-2007, 03:28 PM

385 posts, read 1,891,832 times
i don't think it is. an overstatement, of course.

Old 09-28-2007, 07:03 AM

34 posts, read 164,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janyah1107 View Post
Depending on where your at in miami gardens its nice. For example miami gardens dwn 207 st and 441 thru the guard gates near the mazda dealership, theirs estates called coconut cay townhouses. they are really nice also just down the road are some nice houses and apartments too. the kids cam basically leave their bikes out side
That is what I noticed. Miami Gardens is getting better since they have incorporated the city. Don't get me wrong because honestly some parts are still very bad but other parts near the broward line are pretty nice.

Old 02-22-2008, 01:35 PM

1 posts, read 5,726 times
Default The Meaning Of Violence(305.954,561 Everywhere)!

a lot of people scared to go anywhere outside they're comfort zone. i stayed in miami gardens as well as grew up overtown(swamp city). to each and all of you out there in news land, it's not as bad as people think. the key to makin it in the hood ix mind yours. most people don't know what it feels like to be hungry( not saying that what they do is right). i know a lot of cats who can't get a job and they're trying to be a part of society. do any one know what it feels like to always be told no? or do you know what it feels like to be harassed by the people that are sworn to protect and serve? it's a lot that comes with the territory. don't brlieve the hype. hood is hood no matter where you go. my hood aint betta than yours. i stay in the liberty city area. imagine what they say about that? right down the street from the "pork-n-beans" projects. when you grow up in an area like that, you learn to adjust and mind yo bussiness. that's what's wrong with society. mind yo bizz and you'll live longer. everyone want's to be a super hero. life is not a video game. once u die, ur dead! oh and another thing, everyone needs to loosen up and stop being so angry including me.. [INDENT]l
[/INDENT]

Old 02-22-2008, 01:47 PM

2,517 posts, read 11,054,754 times
the only good thing about miami gardens is that tootsie's is located there.

Old 10-30-2008, 04:27 PM

1 posts, read 5,436 times
Although eveyones has a point it is not all exactly true... I have lived in 33054 for 18 years... I have been gone for about 7 years now but i do have a lot of friends that are still there..Yes it is a rough area to live in and some places even I being an Opa-Locka native will not set foot in there is some really nice parts to the area... Yes violence run rampant in that area but not the entire area...I have seen violence in that area but no more than I have seen in Liberty City, Overtown, Richmond Heights and Sistrunk... I now live in the Atlanta area and there are parts there that I wouldnt be caught in either like SWATS Southwes Atlanta, Decatur, Eastpoint, Westend and College Park... So the violence is not just in OL look at the city in a whole... How many people has gotten killed at the Martin Luther King Parade in Liberty City??? Or the Goombay i Coconut Grove??? Trust me OL is bad but its no where near the worst!!! And to the person who said it looked like ****... My family and my neighbors houses were well manicured and gorgeous... So thats not no where near true at all.....

Old 11-13-2008, 05:24 PM

19 posts, read 106,740 times
true neva heard of miami gardens being dat bad but im from deepside

miami and broward are worst the palm beach so far , i have fam in pbc but never been to da geto parts so i cant really say so i could be wrong but evry place got bad areas so it realy depend on wat part ur in lik u can say its worse den all of broward but unless u really been thru all of broward u wouldnt kno u tellin me u been too sistrunk tater town deepside llakes by dillard and dats to name a few

Last edited by Keeper; 11-17-2008 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: same poster/info
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area