Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 12:24 PM

841 posts, read 2,478,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethecarolinas View Post
Which location?.....or does it matter?
Oops..didn't know there was more than one! I go to the one by Steele Creek. It's close to the 160/49 intersection.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2013, 02:07 PM

2,536 posts, read 9,223,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samana View Post
Oops..didn't know there was more than one! I go to the one by Steele Creek. It's close to the 160/49 intersection.
Okay great! Sorry I wouldn't have asked but I saw several locations (even one in Rock Hill) and didn't know if they were all connected?

Here is the one you were speaking of: Luigi's Pizza

Old 11-07-2013, 10:49 AM

841 posts, read 2,478,877 times
Quote:
Okay great! Sorry I wouldn't have asked but I saw several locations (even one in Rock Hill) and didn't know if they were all connected?
Here is the one you were speaking of: Luigi's Pizza
Yep..that's it! They're so good!

Old 11-24-2013, 12:58 PM

1 posts, read 3,801 times
i was born and raised on Long Island... been down in "the south" for 2 years... I'm not a fan of Luigi's... i can only tolerate that pizza if I eat there and it's piping hot right out of the oven. Personally the closest I've found to "Back home" is Brooklyn Pizza at Colony and Rae in Charlotte. I do plan to try Empire Pizza on old york rd... they have Zeppoles on the menu which alone suggest they may be good, nobody around here has zeppoles or even knows what they are for that matter!

Old 11-25-2013, 11:27 AM

4,272 posts, read 6,315,344 times
kswenny: my family loves Empire Pizza (the one that just opened in Fort Mill). The zeppoles aren't quite like home, but are pretty darn close - and certainly as close as we've come in the 7 years since we moved here. We go to that place at least once a week since our first time there...

Old 11-29-2013, 09:18 AM

6 posts, read 16,599 times
Default Danny's Pizza YUM!

The new Danny's Pizza near the Tega Cay Walmart is AWESOME! Not only is the pizza delicious, their service is friendly and we are so glad we now had a great pizza place in this area. I'm hooked!!

Old 12-03-2013, 06:37 AM

Quote:
While many people move to the area....often times they are left to search out for things that remind them of back home (more often then not it is food related).

With that in mind I've realized (after being here for some time now) that I now have certain things that I have grown rather fond of (the addiction part came into play today when we went to go pick up one of "my" items). No sooner had we walked in the door and my DH asked the employee behind the counter if they have a 12 step program.

Anyway I thought it might be interesting to see if anyone else has found a place, or thing, or food, or a certain restaurant dish they just can't live with out (feel free to include things you have found in Meck. or Union county too).

I will start....My name is lovethecarolinas and I am addicted to:

Hickory Smoked Sea Salt Sandy Creek Herb Co./Provisions located in Waxhaw, NC (they also have a location in Columbia, SC) Provisions - Home

I first started using this on chicken, then it was eggs, pizza, turkey burgers,......

The next thing is:

Sweet Bourbon Glaze The Peach Stand in Fort Mill, SC
fresh peaches, buy peaches online, purchase peaches online, fresh peaches for sale, fresh strawberries, Springs Farm, peach stand, fresh produce

I am hesitant to mention this one as they have been known to be sold out of this quite often (leaving me to buy several bottles at a time when it's in stock). Anyway this stuff is killer, and makes awesome kabobs.
FYI: I have updated the location of Provisions (they no longer have a location in Indian Land, SC)

Old 05-05-2014, 10:37 AM

76 posts, read 159,080 times
My name is kelkmac, and I am addicted to Pho from Asian Roll and Grill in tega Cay. (and their sushi too!)

outside of the area, I'm from So Cal, and I REALLY miss Claim Jumper Steak House. mmmm

Last edited by Kelkmac; 05-05-2014 at 10:38 AM.. Reason: add text

Old 05-05-2014, 07:49 PM

66 posts, read 130,608 times
My local addiction, Tina's Sassy Salza is back for the season! Yay. Get it at the yellow farm stand in Rock hill or the one just past the Gold Hill,160 intersection.

Old 05-06-2014, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruba04 View Post
My local addiction, Tina's Sassy Salza is back for the season! Yay. Get it at the yellow farm stand in Rock hill or the one just past the Gold Hill,160 intersection.
I just saw the large sign the other day for Tina's Sassy Salza at the stand on Hwy 160 and Zoar Rd and thought of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties