Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Writing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2018, 11:29 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,793,392 times

Advertisements

This typo made me laugh:

You both ate BEAUTIFUL

Old 03-16-2018, 12:31 PM

From a "flat earth" page:

I should've gave you more credit though.

why are knats able to withstand this magnificent force you call gravity?

And in my reality, you are a fairly human being with a different perception and reality than I do, and I'm okay with that.

You have to use the holy Spirit to interpret. That's when it becomes scary because a misinterpretation can mean you were not using the spirit for interpretation and it makes your a deciever.

Looks like your much further behind on the Flat Earth theory than I thought.

Its a recorded experiment. Otherwise who would believe the experiment was done? Use your brain (or the lack thereof)

You believe everything you learn in a building because its "college" and you don't DARE to ask them questions because of your blind faith in them.

We've been out working on our personal relationships with God and getting set on the right path. This was necessary and we appreciate the patience. I just wanted to clear the air about everything, THIS IS CHRIST'S COMMUNITY, NOT OURS! Everything we do is the Holy Spirit working through us. I am dead, but alive in Christ forevermore. Praise God guys.

Immediately after this statement about how it's "Christ's community," the same poster refers to someone as a "ball-tard," which is a new one.

That is one of the dumbest questions I have ever heard any ball-tard ask.

You claim to be scientific with your dradel goy ball earth theory

The educational princip today is by repeating stuff that some socalled scientist have written down at some point in time . NO one knows this scientist in real life, his science often cannot be repeated in a small scale experiment but it can be backed up with mile long calculations that no one understands and hoax theories.
What we need in this world, is to ask questions and also go test it for our self. Science by repeating theories and "laws" has nothing to do with science. If you take mainstream science's own numbers and use them to calculate the curvature of the globe earth. Then go to the sea or any plane of water where you know the distance between objects. I can tell you that it does not add up. Course there are no curvature.

F**k Nasa. Shooting fish in a pond.

I have responsabilities. I can prove the world is flat. Tell you what tho. I will provide my proof when you prove the globe first??

This totally reads like satire, but these people seem to take it very seriously!

Old 03-16-2018, 12:57 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,656,002 times
well that is great that you can give your time away like that , unfortunately some of us are not sitting on the golden spoon and are unable to do much for free .

Old 03-16-2018, 02:47 PM

44,371 posts, read 20,080,080 times
I'm a gluten for punishment

This one cracked me up. I guess he's not gluten-free.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 03-16-2018, 03:45 PM

19,138 posts, read 25,356,008 times
A perpetual expert on everything--with the obvious exception of correct language usage--posted this advice:

I think your kinda confused on this... Just talk to the people’s you deal with at housing. Your not going to be the only one that works independently. In your previous example I’m not quite sure if you meant that it would not be worth it to make an extra 4K if that’s limits your housing assistance.

Old 03-16-2018, 04:50 PM

Then YOU get up there and breath it!

Old 03-16-2018, 07:23 PM

26,748 posts, read 26,850,772 times
...not at all sad that there are two less illegals living in the U.S

Old 03-16-2018, 08:59 PM

8,166 posts, read 8,534,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
...not at all sad that there are two less illegals living in the U.S
Sorry I missed that one.I can't give you MORE rep points, though. I'm sure you could care less.

Old 03-16-2018, 10:07 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,714,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steiconi View Post
or in Latin,
O Sibili, Si ergo
Fortibuses in Ero
Nobili Demis Trux
Sewatis Enim? Cowsendux.
OMG, I started to try to translate using my ancient high school Latin. Even with what I could remember it wasn't making sense. No wonder! THAT is hysterical, LOL.

Old 03-17-2018, 03:24 AM

29,219 posts, read 22,389,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
From a "flat earth" page:

I should've gave you more credit though.

why are knats able to withstand this magnificent force you call gravity?

And in my reality, you are a fairly human being with a different perception and reality than I do, and I'm okay with that.

You have to use the holy Spirit to interpret. That's when it becomes scary because a misinterpretation can mean you were not using the spirit for interpretation and it makes your a deciever.

Looks like your much further behind on the Flat Earth theory than I thought.

Its a recorded experiment. Otherwise who would believe the experiment was done? Use your brain (or the lack thereof)

You believe everything you learn in a building because its "college" and you don't DARE to ask them questions because of your blind faith in them.

We've been out working on our personal relationships with God and getting set on the right path. This was necessary and we appreciate the patience. I just wanted to clear the air about everything, THIS IS CHRIST'S COMMUNITY, NOT OURS! Everything we do is the Holy Spirit working through us. I am dead, but alive in Christ forevermore. Praise God guys.

Immediately after this statement about how it's "Christ's community," the same poster refers to someone as a "ball-tard," which is a new one.

That is one of the dumbest questions I have ever heard any ball-tard ask.

You claim to be scientific with your dradel goy ball earth theory

The educational princip today is by repeating stuff that some socalled scientist have written down at some point in time . NO one knows this scientist in real life, his science often cannot be repeated in a small scale experiment but it can be backed up with mile long calculations that no one understands and hoax theories.
What we need in this world, is to ask questions and also go test it for our self. Science by repeating theories and "laws" has nothing to do with science. If you take mainstream science's own numbers and use them to calculate the curvature of the globe earth. Then go to the sea or any plane of water where you know the distance between objects. I can tell you that it does not add up. Course there are no curvature.

F**k Nasa. Shooting fish in a pond.

I have responsabilities. I can prove the world is flat. Tell you what tho. I will provide my proof when you prove the globe first??

This totally reads like satire, but these people seem to take it very seriously!
The ball-tard thing was interesting.

I'm not sure what the actual word that was intended was, but I think it was Baal, the ancient Biblical term. It was used for God, but not THE God...Baal was the other guy's God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.