Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 05:24 PM

29,861 posts, read 24,990,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I didn't start this thread to flaunt my stuff; I was sharing an article I came across. AND I DIDN'T PUNCH AN OLD MAN ON A BUS FOR NO REASON.
Stamp certified TROLL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2013, 05:29 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,760,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnsq View Post
no, you punched an old man in a McDonalds for no reason.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/work-...-others-2.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulone View Post
Jesse, you conveniently skipped responding to this post. Care to comment?

Jesse, you are a hypocrite, plain and simple.
**** you people -stt HNSQ, ANDYWIRE. I'm not the problem here. I try hard every week to look for a job but that goes to good looking WHITE guys. Why are many bosses and CEO's WHITE? Because the white man is privileged! I was fully qualified for the Proe Aerospace Mech Designer job at a Job Fair but the white HR lady didn't care about me or my resume... I bet she was looking for a white guy.

I'm not a hypocrite, I reluctantly get SSDI and it keeps me alive while jobs are hard to come by in this economy. I've been applying to jobs 4.7 years of the 5 years I've been unemployed. I was just making a point in the OP that more people are on welfare than working. So I made NO HYPOCRITICAL STATEMENT THERE. And I didn't scam SSDI to get my SSDI; I have a true disability.

I never punched an old man for no reason, I had reason to believe I was being followed and spied upon and harrassed by my former employer.

Old 11-08-2013, 06:55 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,314,507 times
Quote:
. So I made NO HYPOCRITICAL STATEMENT THERE. And I didn't scam SSDI to get my SSDI; I have a true disability.

I never punched an old man for no reason, I had reason to believe I was being followed and spied upon and harassed by my former employer.

Being paranoid about people following you regarding your cross-dressing isn't a true disability.

When you apply for jobs to do go as a male right, with NO make-up or unnecessary jewelry?

Old 11-08-2013, 07:05 PM

29,861 posts, read 24,990,715 times
Quote:
**** you people -stt HNSQ, ANDYWIRE. I'm not the problem here. I try hard every week to look for a job but that goes to good looking WHITE guys. Why are many bosses and CEO's WHITE? Because the white man is privileged! I was fully qualified for the Proe Aerospace Mech Designer job at a Job Fair but the white HR lady didn't care about me or my resume... I bet she was looking for a white guy.

I'm not a hypocrite, I reluctantly get SSDI and it keeps me alive while jobs are hard to come by in this economy. I've been applying to jobs 4.7 years of the 5 years I've been unemployed. I was just making a point in the OP that more people are on welfare than working. So I made NO HYPOCRITICAL STATEMENT THERE. And I didn't scam SSDI to get my SSDI; I have a true disability.

I never punched an old man for no reason, I had reason to believe I was being followed and spied upon and harrassed by my former employer.
What happened to that 40K job opportunity? Oh ya, it doesn't pay enough

And you punched someone for no reason whatsoever. They were not spying on you. They were simply going about their business and you assaulted them. No excuse can be made. So now you have a criminal record which gives employers every right to forgo hiring you. It has nothing to do with the color of your skin, as you were employed before the incident. So don't try to make it a race issue.

This is a boring dialogue. What's new in the crossdressing community?

Old 11-08-2013, 08:36 PM

1,923 posts, read 2,413,752 times
The phillippines is getting hit with a huge storm right now. One of the biggest in history.

Old 11-08-2013, 09:13 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,081,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parried View Post
The phillippines is getting hit with a huge storm right now. One of the biggest in history.
Now you're just being a dick.

Old 11-08-2013, 10:41 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,758,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastmemphisguy View Post
Most people taking government money are the old folks on Social Security. A lot of them don't even need it. If you want to have a discussion about welfare, that's the place to begin.
Social security was paid for by those receiving it, in fact many paid in much more then they will ever receive back.

Old 11-09-2013, 03:35 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,802,784 times
Quote:
I'm not a hypocrite, I reluctantly get SSDI and it keeps me alive while jobs are hard to come by in this economy.
Of course you're no hypocrite. Those two $1200 bicycles you purchased with that reluctantly accepted SSDI money (because "SSDI doesn't care too much about how you spend your money") are essential for keeping you alive.

Old 11-09-2013, 04:26 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,642,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL for fun click on the original poster and learn:
1. he likes to cheat in games
2. he is on SSI
3. He brags about his $7035 computer.
4. He hates Obamacare even though he gets free medical currently....he's just worried about "if he gets a job"
5. here are some of the criteria he has for work: "Not letting you take a nap hurts. And I don't want to work more than 4+ hrs of unpaid overtime per week. I don't apply to jobs that expect me to be on call 24/7."
6. as a software engineer I find this especially funny "MFC and COM is difficult stuff that I NEVER MASTERED BECAUSE IT WASN'T DOCUMENTED well ENOUGH. So those kind of jobs should pay a lot"
7. discusses lying to get a job "I'd just work until I was found out. But in Manila Phillippines you can buy fake college degree papers, but maybe they are all Filipino colleges. I lied at Schlumberger that I didn't have a felony, and I lasted all through my 6 month temp job. But they didn't extend or transfer me to the big money Subsea division."
8. leeches off his mom and dad.

.....and suddenly this is a guy who is bitching about others? Good lord.

And this is just a couple examples.

You got it. This is why he is a hypocrite.

Old 11-09-2013, 04:32 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,642,542 times
Quote:

My my getting a little touchy and upset aren't you? Someone apparently has hit a nerve somewhere.

Give me a break about the "white man" being privileged. As much time as you spend b*tching about others and playing around on your computer, that time could be spent looking for work. Using the race card is pretty pathetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment