Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2013, 01:48 AM

20,633 posts, read 24,046,361 times

Advertisements

Look at what we have to drive into everyone morning.

Old 11-07-2013, 02:00 AM

6,517 posts, read 5,864,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac15 View Post
Look at what we have to drive into everyone morning.
Yeah, it's a pretty horrible looking town. I wouldn't want to drive into that every morning either.

Reminds me of Pripyat.

Old 11-07-2013, 02:04 AM
B87

11,769 posts, read 10,710,227 times
Once the heat and blast waves hit those buildings, it'll be an improvement.

Old 11-07-2013, 02:25 AM

24,128 posts, read 25,070,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Until snow falls and water freezes, then it is extremely mild. Practically tropical. I will never be satisfied until we get 1962/63 again. December 2010 was too mild and it didn't snow enough. March 2013 in particular was obscenely mild. What a bunch of CRAP. Puss bucket lame ass ****ing climate. But of course in Turkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it will be snowing like mad in a month and they won't see the grass until April. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Herp de derp derp derp. I hope the sea reclaims that DUMP.
At this rate, Turdku will have subpolar fail whale herp de derp overcast oceanic conditions until January. I need some booze.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:14 AM

688 posts, read 847,021 times
Owenc, learn how to properly size your pictures before posting. So friggin annoying when people post gigantic 5 billion megapixel images that take ages to load, making browsing the forum annoying.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Until snow falls and water freezes, then it is extremely mild. Practically tropical. I will never be satisfied until we get 1962/63 again. December 2010 was too mild and it didn't snow enough. March 2013 in particular was obscenely mild. What a bunch of CRAP. Puss bucket lame ass ****ing climate. But of course in Turkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it will be snowing like mad in a month and they won't see the grass until April. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Herp de derp derp derp. I hope the sea reclaims that DUMP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Gonna be just as cold and snowy in ****ing Helshitki opposite to where that drug addict Ariete lives

In other news, I heard the Arctic storm of the century is going to be striking Coleraine tomorrow, with extremely deep snow totals in the hills
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
At this rate, Turdku will have subpolar fail whale herp de derp overcast oceanic conditions until January. I need some booze.
You guys are funny But what's not funny is my ****en herp de derpity bokeity gaybo gaycast

Old 11-07-2013, 06:48 AM

25,021 posts, read 28,157,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Overcast View Post
You guys are funny But what's not funny is my ****en herp de derpity bokeity gaybo gaycast
Least Melbourne isn't as cold and icy as Sydney, like when those westerlies come in according to our esteemed colleague from Sydney

Old 11-07-2013, 07:35 AM

9,962 posts, read 12,483,180 times
Quote:
Don't know why your complaining herp de derp. Leeeeeeeeeeeedsssssssssssssss will be getting all the snow this winter while Tropical London bakes in 5c while its below freezing in Leeeeeeeeeeeedsssssssssssssssss. Herp de derp derp derp fail whale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ma d::rolleye s: Hope all you inbred Northerns get snowed under until July next year herp de derp fail whale!

Was I good Full Overcast?

Old 11-07-2013, 07:45 AM

4,965 posts, read 5,728,546 times
Pathetic how long it's taking to warm my room up. Heater's on 1.2kw and it's still only15°C in here. Boke.

Old 11-07-2013, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Least Melbourne isn't as cold and icy as Sydney, like when those westerlies come in according to our esteemed colleague from Sydney
lol yes indeed. 27-28C average highs in October anywhere more than 5km from the coast, Melbourne would be VERY lucky to see that in JANUARY. Maybe that particular drug addict has finally melted. Haven't heard from it in ages. What a drug addict and a troll. And what a penis mcghee derpoid, self righteous Sydney dickhead. Unfortunately for him, climate aside, Melbourne is a much better and more happening city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
Don't know why your complaining herp de derp. Leeeeeeeeeeeedsssssssssssssss will be getting all the snow this winter while Tropical London bakes in 5c while its below freezing in Leeeeeeeeeeeedsssssssssssssssss. Herp de derp derp derp fail whale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ma d::rolleye s: Hope all you inbred Northerns get snowed under until July next year herp de derp fail whale!

Was I good Full Overcast?
I was pretty impressed with that effort. Infact, I had to hold my beer in my mouth for a while so I don't laugh and swallow at the same time, therefore choking myself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather