Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2014, 02:39 AM

24,128 posts, read 25,070,636 times

Advertisements

Apparently it's the armpit egg final aka the Super Bore tonight. Won't watch it, as usual.

Old 02-02-2014, 05:30 AM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,366,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Apparently it's the armpit egg final aka the Super Bore tonight. Won't watch it, as usual.
I'm watching it.....for the commercials

Go Broncos ....Omaha

Old 02-02-2014, 07:08 AM

4,965 posts, read 5,728,546 times
We've actually had a bit of sun today. Would have felt good if it was over 10°C outside.

Old 02-02-2014, 08:43 AM

20,633 posts, read 24,046,361 times
We don't really care and we don't want to know either.

You go into too much information.

Old 02-02-2014, 08:54 AM

9,962 posts, read 12,483,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Its ALL IN JERSEY. We got the big game and hot chic's staying here tonight .

Spoiler
I'm gonna break my sanctity, go to the party after the game, and perhaps have premarital sex hitting one among the many (moms not home) .
Do you see women strictly as sexual objects or what? You keep making comments like this.

Old 02-02-2014, 09:01 AM

20,633 posts, read 24,046,361 times
You know i'm a man (or not really a man yet lol) and I hear other men talking about woman all the time and I think to myself 'honestly do you have any respect'.

The other day I was in class and there were these stupid wee boys talking about going clubbing. To summarise the conversation, they basically talked about how many girls they had sex with each night. Apparently there is this one boy who brings girls home every night and has sex and bladyy bla blah.

I personally feel like you should go to clubbing to have a good night and maybe look for someone to GO OUT WITH not to have sex with on the first night. I don't know, i'm just more strict and strong in my views and I believe in respect for others so I don't think that treating girls like objects is respectful.

IDK. I just think its disgusting that they go to clubs with aim of having sex, it's kind of filthy. I bet though that they didn't have sex with anyone and if they did they lasted like 2 seconds. Oh and they went with the easiest person they could get!

Old 02-02-2014, 09:13 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,325,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
Do you see women strictly as sexual objects or what? You keep making comments like this.
No, I just like saying such things to sound BAD & BURLY . What I say and do are 2 completely different stuff.

I would not do such stuff in real life. Just enjoying the SB with friends today, and some of them happen to be hot chic's.

Old 02-02-2014, 09:58 AM

1,886 posts, read 2,244,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac15 View Post
You know i'm a man (or not really a man yet lol) and I hear other men talking about woman all the time and I think to myself 'honestly do you have any respect'.

The other day I was in class and there were these stupid wee boys talking about going clubbing. To summarise the conversation, they basically talked about how many girls they had sex with each night. Apparently there is this one boy who brings girls home every night and has sex and bladyy bla blah.

I personally feel like you should go to clubbing to have a good night and maybe look for someone to GO OUT WITH not to have sex with on the first night. I don't know, i'm just more strict and strong in my views and I believe in respect for others so I don't think that treating girls like objects is respectful.

IDK. I just think its disgusting that they go to clubs with aim of having sex, it's kind of filthy. I bet though that they didn't have sex with anyone and if they did they lasted like 2 seconds. Oh and they went with the easiest person they could get!
The weather here is wonderful for a change..50 degrees WHOO..

And not for anything, yeah don't think in this day and age woman/girls think the same way about men. Out for a score.. You bet they are..

I respect your opinion and morals though...Unfortunately morals/respect and stuff are becoming a thing of the
past..

Old 02-02-2014, 10:06 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,814,536 times
Quote:

People who openly brag about how many sexual encounters they have, probably have none at all. I actually respect your viewpoint in this particular matter - even though you come across as naïve at times, it's actually refreshing to see a teenager who isn't completely obsessed with sex and alcohol. Good on you, I say.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:32 AM

9,962 posts, read 12,483,180 times
Quote:

Agree with everything, thankfully I don't associate with people like that. You do come out with good stuff sad sometimes some of your posts make me what to smash my computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
No, I just like saying such things to sound BAD & BURLY . What I say and do are 2 completely different stuff.

I would not do such stuff in real life. Just enjoying the SB with friends today, and some of them happen to be hot chic's.
Hmm ok...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather