Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2021, 08:37 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,514,186 times

Advertisements

People who are refusing to be vaccinated are jeopardizing everyone else. I don't think they should be tied down and jabbed against their will, but am not opposed to their being banned or restricted from many "public" activities, conveyances, venues, and events if they don't have a legitimate medical excuse. whether by the government or private businesses..

You who have been vaxxed can still catch COVID-19. Or the doctors will lie and say you have it. What people are getting is not COVID-19. There is no COVID-19. It's all a man-made hoax to see how the nation's are going to do controlling you. CrazyDonkey, what you are describing is the vaccine passport. This is not a concept, it is being rolled out. I am not going to get the COVID-19 vaccine. I know too much about it. If I am killed by Biden's henchmen for refusing the vaccine, I will be all right with it. I will just be asleep. Then I'll be resurrected.

This life is only temporary, because of Adam and Eve's sin Jehovah God had to make a recovery plan for mankind. He did that very quickly (he is perfectly intelligent) and the plan is in place right now as I type.

The vaccine passport is coming, no-vaxxers will be denied things they want as it stands - no bus ticket, airline ticket, we can do without those. No pint at the pub, we can find that at the store - oh, but wait a minute.

"Swipe your vaxx card, sir."

"I don't have a vaxx card, I didn't get vaccinated."

"No sale of beer for you, sir."

That's what Naomi Wolf's video talks about. It's called the Vaccine Passport. And, it's on its way. Those of you refusing the vaccine best get ready to deal with this issue accordingly. I already know what I'm gonna do. I'm not getting the jab. It redirects one's MRNA, come on. Think harder, people.

Last edited by elkotronics; 08-02-2021 at 09:04 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2021, 08:44 AM

368 posts, read 306,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwguy2 View Post
Vaccinations are the only way out of this.
No it isn’t.

But that is what you have been led to believe.

Old 08-02-2021, 08:47 AM

368 posts, read 306,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDonkey View Post
People who are refusing to be vaccinated are jeopardizing everyone else. I don't think they should be tied down and jabbed against their will, but am not opposed to their being banned or restricted from many "public" activities, conveyances, venues, and events if they don't have a legitimate medical excuse. whether by the government or private businesses..
How are unvaccinated jeopardizing everyone else? Anyone over the age of 12 (16?) can get a vaccine now.

People under the age of 20 have less risk from SARS-CoV-2 than they do influenza.

So again, how is an unvaccinated person a threat to a vaccinated person? Vaccine = protection, right?

Old 08-02-2021, 09:05 AM

https://www.facebook.com/thejaclynwa...58440117444864

Here's the Naomi Wolfe video. I know what you pro-vaxxers are all hot under the collar about. You've already been jabbed and we're getting through to you that you've screwed your body's DNA up for good. I know. I get it.

You don't have to explain it to me.

Quickly look to the heavens above. You're running out of time fast.

Old 08-02-2021, 11:02 AM

9,182 posts, read 12,144,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerp View Post
How are unvaccinated jeopardizing everyone else? Anyone over the age of 12 (16?) can get a vaccine now.

People under the age of 20 have less risk from SARS-CoV-2 than they do influenza.

So again, how is an unvaccinated person a threat to a vaccinated person? Vaccine = protection, right?
That would have been true if the vaccine made people immune (0% chance of catching covid), but this is not the case with coronaviruses and influenza. Vaccinated people can still catch it, so the covid and flu shots are mainly for personal protection. Even vaccinated people are getting fed up with this never-ending propaganda.

Old 08-02-2021, 11:11 AM

8,075 posts, read 8,384,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
You who have been vaxxed can still catch COVID-19. Or the doctors will lie and say you have it. What people are getting is not COVID-19. There is no COVID-19. It's all a man-made hoax to see how the nation's are going to do controlling you.
Elkotronics, I like you, but you are living in looney-land. More than three-guarters of a million Americans have died from it.

By refusing to be vaccinated, you put not only yourself at risk of catching Covid-19, but also the unvaccinated (including your own loved ones, if they are following your example), and even the vaccinated, not just from breakout infections, but due to the inculcation of new variants by the unvaccinated that could breach the wall of protection that vaccines currently do largely provide, throwing us back into a full-scale lockdown.

I know you pride yourself on being a good and moral person, but what if you get to "the pearly gates" only to see a sign that reads, "Vaccination Card Required for Entry!"

Last edited by CrazyDonkey; 08-02-2021 at 11:26 AM..

Old 08-02-2021, 01:16 PM

I know you pride yourself on being a good and moral person, but what if you get to "the pearly gates" only to see a sign that reads, "Vaccination Card Required for Entry!"

CrazyDonkey - no, I haven't lost my mind, you have. Get a much tighter grip. Jehovah isn't going to judge anybody over getting jabbed or not. It's a personal decision. Period.

Jehovah is a jealous God. Study that instead of COVID-19 and you'll be a much easier person to live around.

Old 08-02-2021, 02:56 PM

1,348 posts, read 709,685 times
he is a moron

Old 08-02-2021, 03:14 PM

he is a moron

Who is a moron? Once again, dav51lin, you maketh no senseth. Better get out and paddle some more on your paddleboard in the Puget Sound. Watch out for ferry boats. They don't stop for anyone or anything. They can't stop fast enough.

Just a hint.

Old 08-02-2021, 03:35 PM

5,281 posts, read 3,091,055 times
I like you too elkotronics always have
I am pro vaccine to protect the weak like my elderly mother.
I’m not going to get ill and I know it.

The other day we had a family dinner party to celebrate one of her great grandkids birthday.
One person showed up non vaccinated and didn’t even wear a mask.
This person was extremely inconsiderate and put my mom (who is no spring chicken) in a bad place.
It was even at my elderly mothers house.
He was a duche.
Plain and simple.

You just don’t seem like an inconsiderate person and I don’t think you are.
Can you honestly say you have never been within 6 feet of a person that has a high risk of getting ill?
That’s all it would take for some people.

I would like to add that I’m probably the furthest thing from a screaming “Karen” type liberal that you are going to see.

To me some things are required that I normally wouldn’t do to protect others.
It’s not about following government fools.
It’s about common sense.

All the best buddy.

Andy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
View detailed profiles of: