Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 02:54 AM

Location: Los Angeles, which as I understand was once upon a time ago part of the United States of America
849 posts, read 1,053,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina0001 View Post
Even science is just a study of theories...very little is actually proven.
A theory is an explanation as to what causes something to occur.

Old 03-14-2008, 02:31 PM

2,957 posts, read 7,401,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Lombards View Post
there is no basis to establish as fact that, for example, somebody born with the sun in Libra is more balanced or whatever than somebody who is not. I have never seen a scientific study to corroborate such assertions.
I can tell you are a Capricorn.

Old 03-14-2008, 02:45 PM

7,841 posts, read 19,049,463 times
Over the years I've observed that people insisting upon scientific evidence to prove the validity of astrology, are likely to have a negative viewpoint of astrology, while those of us who are willing to accept it for what it is, are very pleased with our astrological experiences. While I belive that everyone CAN benefit from astrology, not everyone is willing to give it a chance, and that's totally OK with me. I have no interest in proving to anyone that it works or doesn't work. Everyone is welcome to their own viewpoint and opinion for or against astrology. It makes no difference to me one way or the other. I will continue to use it and encourage others to use as I have throughout my life. Some will be open to it and others will not. That's just the way the ole cookie crumbles!

Old 03-15-2008, 08:05 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,302,878 times
Lightbulb case study of Eliot Spitzer, sex addict

Hi everyone, back on the thread!! I know you all missed me. I do feel the need to chime in with some "proof" for Prince Lombard. There was an interesting story astrologically in the news this week. I'm sure everyone has heard about Eliot Spitzer and the $80,000 he spent on prostitutes. I decided to take a look at his birth charts based on the birth data listed on Wikipedia as 06/10/1959. I looked up three separate sets of data, his natal chart, his declinational chart, and the heliocentric chart for the day he was born. These are the websites I used for my research:
Astrology and Horoscope Homepage - Astrodienst and ephemeris.com - Sun to Sedna Ephemeris

If you would like you can go to these sites, plug in the data and take a look at it for yourself.

I think it can be rightly assumed that Eliot Spitzer is a sex addict. So what kinds of aspects would we expect to see for someone with an off-the-chart need for sex? A lot of exact aspects involving the planets Venus, Mars, Juno and Pluto.

Let's go over the rulerships of the planets involved so there are no questions about whether the planetary symbolisms apply. These symbolisms are both traditional and ancient (dating back 6,000 years in the Vedic system), as well as on modern research. The Magi Society have compiled the following list of symbolisms based on the study of tens of thousands of charts. The planet Juno's symbolisms are part of their modern reseach and are certainly intriguing in light of current culture. It is not necessary to agree with planetary symbolisms, but rather to carefully study them based on quantifiable data, ie., the birth data of real people or world events.

Venus-
Beauty, grace,
manners, pleasure, affection but not true love, charm, diplomacy, harmony, balance, cooperation, poise, fashion, luxury, jewelry, transitory money & possessions, comfort, what we value, taste in people and objects, female sexuality, seduction, lovemaking, indulgence, hedonism, laziness, vanity, superficiality, victory- the Lesser Benefic

Mars-Energy, dynamism, vigor, stamina, ego drives, assertion, aggression, initiative, frustration, anger, athletics, competitiveness, professions requiring physical effort or labor, force, the military, war, weapons, male sexuality, sex drive, independence, enthusiasm, immediacy, action, will, insistence on one’s own way- one’s own beliefs, etc., macho attitudes, vulgarity, willingness to attack/ defend, temper, competition, need to be right, risk-taking, conquest, recklessness, violence, intolerance, the body, muscles

Pluto-Power of all kinds and preservation of power, powerful people, entrepreneurs, big business, great wealth, investments, banking, stocks, bonds, the stock market, capitalism, professional sports, lust, raw sexuality, intensity, extremism, oppression, obsessions, secrets, mysteries, possessiveness, jealousy, greed, research, metamorphosis, destruction and rebirth, inevitable change, detectives, nuclear power and weaponry

Juno-Sexual magnetism, allure, casual dating, desire, sexual attraction, sex without emotional involvement, deception, manipulation, infidelity, selfish lovers, broken promises- Juno is also a financial planet.

Eliot Spitzer has no less than 4 nearly EXACT Super Sexual aspects, indicating a much higher than average need for s-e-x.

Venus conjunct Mars
Venus parallel Mars
Mars conjunct Pluto in helio chart
Venus conjunct Juno in helio chart

Super Sexual aspects are a Magi Society concept. I believe astrology really works so naturally I think the Magi are right. They have studied tens of thousands of charts and have determined that the above aspects are have an direct influence on sexual behaviors and needs.
Magi Astrology - Financial Astrology - Astrology Software Programs

Let's throw the symbolisms around and see what we come up with:

Venus and Mars: pleasure, diplomacy, lovemaking, money, seduction, indulgence, hedonism, energy, vigor, sex and sex drives, immediacy, and action.

Venus conjunct Mars implies a lot of energy (Mars) for lovemaking to the point of possibly being hedonistic (Venus). His needs are so immediate (Mars) that he is willing to take risks (Mars) involving money (Venus) to get it (Mars). Since sex (Mars) and lovemaking (Venus) are such a huge source of pleasure (Venus) for him.

Mars and Pluto: energy, dynamism, vigor, ego drives, sex, enthusiasm, risk taking, conquest, power and powerful people, lust, raw sexuality, intensity, obsessions, inevitable change, destruction, big money.

Mars conjunct Pluto means having a lot of energy and enthusiasm (Mars) for raw sex (Pluto). Eliot Spitzer spent big money (Pluto) on sex (Mars) because he is obsessed with it (Pluto). Period. He is a lustful dude. His sex drive (Mars) has apparently had a destructive impact (Pluto) on his life, since he is no longer the governor of New York.

Venus and Juno: lovemaking, pleasure, hedonism, money, indulgence, affection but not true love, seduction, sexual magnetism, desire, casual "dating", sex without love, deception, infidelity, selfish lovers, broken promises, sex without commitment and outside marriage.

This is a no-brainer: hello, he spent 80 THOUSAND dollars on prostitutes: he is a hedonist (Venus) sexually whose desires (Juno) are so great that he spent tons of money (Venus) in order to be indulged (Venus) even though he deceived people (Juno) in the process, broke a lot of promises (Juno) since it was all just casual sex (Juno).

Yes I think there is a pretty clear-cut case for the claim that Eliot Spitzer's astrological chart tell the story of his sex life. There is nothing in the aspects that says PROSTITUTION per se but it can certainly be inferred from the data that his sex drive might lead him to seek sex outside marriage.

I've studied astrology in this exact manner for years. Astrology is not an entertaining hoax. From the point of view of using aspects (as opposed to signs and houses), I would argue that it could be considered scientifically quantifiable. People who are highly sexual or who are known for their sexual escapades have aspects similar to Eliot Spitzer. There are many case studies like this on the Magi website; read and learn.

Last edited by lemon&lime; 03-15-2008 at 08:27 PM..

Old 03-15-2008, 11:15 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,302,878 times
Default Eliot Spitzer and Charlie Sheen born with the same planetary aspect

I wanted to follow up on the above post and add that Charlie Sheen and Eliot Spitzer have an aspect in common: Mars in aspect to Neptune. As you probably know, Charlie Sheen is also a known sex addict who also spent tons of money on prostitutes, reportedly about $50,000. Charlie Sheen's birthdata is 9/3/1965. His Mars/Neptune aspect is in the latitudes and can be confirmed using this website: ephemeris.com - Sun to Sedna Ephemeris. Spitzer's data can also be confirmed using the same website but checking the longitudes. His aspect is Mars square Neptune: Mars at 5 degrees Leo in a near exact square to Neptune at 4 degrees Scorpio. The signs are irrelevant. What matters is that Sheen and Spitzer were born with the same planetary aspect.

The Mars rulerships are listed above. Neptune traditionally signifies boundlessness and can point to addiction. Mars+Neptune= possible sex addiction. Not everyone who has Mars in aspect to Neptune is going to be a sex addict, obviously, but it is one of the ways the aspect manifests. According to the Magi the aspect is associated with having an elevated need for sex. Both Spitzer and Speen spent thousands of dollars on prostitutes. An elevated need indeed.

Charlie Sheen also has an exact conjunction of Mars and Venus in the heliocentric chart, the same aspect that Spitzer has. Sheen has both planets in aspect to Pluto. Spitzer has the Mars/Pluto. So the planetary patterns are similar. Sheen also has a Juno aspect: Juno quincunx Pluto. All the symbolisms listed above. These are the same planets in either the same or similar combonations as what Spitzer has: Many sexually based/themed aspects.

If this is not quantifiable data I don't know what is.

Sheen Only No. 2 on 'Living Sex Legends' List - The 'Two and a Half Men' star allegedly has 5,000 notches on his rapidly dwindling bedpost - Zap2it

Last edited by lemon&lime; 03-15-2008 at 11:30 PM..

Old 03-16-2008, 03:27 AM

Location: Los Angeles, which as I understand was once upon a time ago part of the United States of America
849 posts, read 1,053,540 times
Juno? Why Juno? BTW, it was discovered in the early 1800's, so what did people do before it was discovered? And what about other minor planets being discovered? Do they make astrology more or less accurate? Furthermore, Juno was named for Jupiter's wife by the astronomer who discovered it, not by an astrologer who then assigned traits to it that correspond to the Roman mythology regarding the Queen of the Gods (i.e. "This minor planet is causing people to behave like a queen of the gods when it's at right ascension and declination such-and-such, so I shall name this planet Juno and hence forth the world will recognize the anthropomorphic qualities of this rock orbitting Sol."). Same goes for major planets as well. Those atributes have been assigned ex post facto, not before they were named. And Pluto isn't even visible to the naked eye, so it wasn't detected before the relatively recent refracting telescope was invented, and only then after Newton's Principia explained how bodies in motion behave, and hence led people to look for something around Neptune. And so after it was discovered, it was named for the God of the Underworld by an astronomer, not by an astrologer who studied it and then determined that it represents oppresion, greed, etc.

And what about all the questions I posed previously?

Old 03-17-2008, 06:35 PM

1 posts, read 4,639 times
Default Re-Eliot Spitzer

Does anyone has the birth date for Eliot Spitzer, with time and place.

Thank you
Datransformer

Old 08-04-2009, 03:22 PM

1 posts, read 4,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWizard View Post
Catrinac

I actually had a relocation reading from Julian Lee, but I asked for and obtained a refund ( he seems to be man of great integrity ),
i'm glad you had a better experience than i did. he sent me to a location that had a malefic on the IC. i made two trips out there and didn't like it either time. after reading your post, i contacted him for a refund, but i didin't get it - in fact, he threatened me. in my experience, julian lee is a man of little integrity.

Old 08-04-2009, 03:32 PM

7,841 posts, read 19,049,463 times
pepper....If your expereince and mine are any indication, he is probably inundated with requests for refunds.

Old 08-05-2009, 10:34 AM

208 posts, read 470,799 times
IMO: It is absurd that people think planetary positioning at time of birth determines ones personality. It is purely entertainment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.