Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2013, 03:54 PM

1 posts, read 3,633 times

Advertisements

I've had three psychics tell me that I'm a wizard and have been so for many lifetimes. Each one of them felt awkward telling me such a thing. I thought it was amusing the first time, but the following times led me to be a little more interested in pursuing the matter. I always apply a healthy amount of skepticism to everything, but there's no way that any of them could know each other and they were extremely consistent with what they said.

I've always been interested in paranormal, but haven't really been able to do anything that I would call magical. I've practiced energy healing, which I would consider pretty close, but haven't really experienced what the psychics said I could potentially experience. I've done a lot of meditation as well, but never really got anywhere with it.

If anyone has advice or input its welcome

Also, has anyone had any similar experiences?

Old 12-31-2013, 11:07 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,663,035 times
Sounds like they're on to something, and that you're open to it, so more magical power to you!

Who knows what we can achieve unless we keep trying? If you're already into energy and healing and say you've done meditation, you're likely already exhibiting it but don't realize it. So many people say they meditate and nothing really comes of it, etc., but I think we don't recognize or experience our own depth. I think the smallest things (to us) might have much larger meaning for others -- wizardry and the like is a gift best used for others' well-being, so I'd say they're picking up things about you that you can't process subjectively. Good luck and keep doing your best!

Old 01-01-2014, 02:46 AM

3,721 posts, read 7,863,640 times
Jokes about Hogwarts aside, please do follow up on this and report back. It is absolutely fascinating that three different psychics have already said this to you. Do you or have you ever believed in wizardry or magic in general?

Old 01-02-2014, 09:33 AM

534 posts, read 909,192 times
Default When you can actually bend the laws of physics ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluresonance View Post
I've had three psychics tell me that I'm a wizard and have been so for many lifetimes. Each one of them felt awkward telling me such a thing. I thought it was amusing the first time, but the following times led me to be a little more interested in pursuing the matter. I always apply a healthy amount of skepticism to everything, but there's no way that any of them could know each other and they were extremely consistent with what they said.

I've always been interested in paranormal, but haven't really been able to do anything that I would call magical. I've practiced energy healing, which I would consider pretty close, but haven't really experienced what the psychics said I could potentially experience. I've done a lot of meditation as well, but never really got anywhere with it.

Get back to me. I can believe that I am on the verge of having the ability to create volcanos, until I did I would be wary of revealing a probable personality defect on my part. Once I became the Great Odius Volcano god, then I would go on fox and friends.

Old 01-06-2014, 08:19 PM

7,075 posts, read 6,997,475 times
Reality check guys.

Yes, I am sure we are more powerful than we think, but it is all to do with the way we use whatever power we have. I do not see any creative use in causing volcanos, and I also see no point in telling someone that they are/were/will be a wizard - whatever that is.

If you learn to use the power wisely then you will be a natural 'wizard' if you want to call it that. People who want to show off their powers are probably not the most skillful ones because when you are able to use energy to create what you need then you dont do it for others since they should be able to do it or learn to do it for themselves. There is a lot of potential to override or overrun other's free will which may not be the best way to use these powers.

My belief is that psychics often tell you what they pick up in your own fields and a real psychic may not choose to tell others the future/past even if they know or can find out. Perhaps they should not be poking around in your fields anyway. Do you really know they dont have their own energy attachments which may transfer to you or that they have your best interests at heart? Just my beliefs of course, but another perspective for you guys to consider.

Old 01-06-2014, 08:29 PM

48,493 posts, read 97,181,798 times
Are you a billionaire if not don't con yourself:OP.

Old 02-05-2014, 06:47 PM

23 posts, read 28,083 times
I have been told i m a shaman tho i have only had occasional spontaneous experiences that seem to confirm this.
If youyre seeking to step into your power as a "wizard", you can try what worked for me, for a period of time where i was totally tuned in to everything 24/7, channeling, etc for several weeks.
This is waht i was doing that i beleive led to this
1) i turned off all media- tv, radio, etc. for weeks or months
2) I spent a few hours per day at least 4 days a week in the woods, by a stream
3) i played sound therapy "crystal bowls" a few hrs per day (see youtube) , sometimes played on low volume all night while i slept
4) I was using aromatherapy, specifically "3 wise men" which is a blend that includes frankincense, a high vibration essential oil
5) i kept a journal by my bed and recorded every dream and every spiritual thought, event and synchronicity
When paying attention and focused in these ways, we tend to develop or recognize our gifts. We need to make a real effort to escape the mundane world, if only for an hour per day, to make room for our spirituality.
Hope this helps

Old 02-06-2014, 11:32 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,887,215 times
Why would a Wizard need a Psychic to tell him he's a Wizard?

Old 02-06-2014, 01:50 PM

2,737 posts, read 3,178,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluresonance View Post

Is that similar to a mentalist

Old 02-06-2014, 04:39 PM

24,165 posts, read 32,767,796 times
Perhaps they are right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.