Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 05:47 AM

278 posts, read 140,726 times

Advertisements

i am involved with a guy we have been distant lately and also something i saw on fb led me to delete him. i have been to a lot of psychics who are mostly not using tools not saying a thing just my name and no info and everybody told me that he has strong feelings he will approach me and we will get closer in a relation. all told me he has financial setbacks now which they cant know and seems to be weird cause he works at a well paid job. long story short, thaey saw it happening before new year. im very sceptical though to be honest
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2013, 12:10 PM

819 posts, read 3,210,342 times
I have no idea what you are trying to say. . .

Old 10-15-2013, 02:01 PM

3,040 posts, read 5,006,931 times
Are you saying that they told you these thing before the New Year 2013 and it didn't come to pass, or is this in reference to the New Year to come? Are their predictions specific or are they just general assumptions? As far as psychics go, ask them how many of them have won the lottery. I a firm believer that you know yourself better than any psychic and if you are really in touch with yourself you already know the answers your looking for.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:13 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,681,619 times
Psychics are not 'know it alls' - they don't pull up the winning lottery numbers at will. Plus, I doubt any psychic that was successful at knowing the numbers would share that information because then everyone would be knocking at their door 24/7 to get the numbers for the next draw.
Now I have heard of one psychic that did get a set of numbers- while driving to to work I believe. She called her husband as soon as she could and told him to get a ticket with those numbers. Well, he forgot, and those numbers did indeed come up. But, again, she did not seek these numbers at will. They were 'given' to her unexpectantly.

Old 10-17-2013, 01:43 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,651,303 times
Quote:
i am involved with a guy we have been distant lately and also something i saw on fb led me to delete him
I think your answer is right there. You already know/got a vibe about it. I'd go with that first because I think we're all sharper than we believe we are.

Old 10-29-2013, 08:51 AM

hey i just said that they pointed that he will come before the new year around november - december will be the interaction and meeting. contact earlier (november) and then meeting (december). i am highly sceptical about it as i already mentioned.

Old 10-29-2013, 08:53 AM

before 2014 i mean of course

Old 10-30-2013, 09:23 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,816,323 times
OP, I barely understood your first post, but I will agree with Tobiashen that you should listen to that internal voice that led you to delete his friendship on FB. Honestly, every time I've ignored that voice I've regretted it and even when it's telling you something that sounds too crazy to be believed. Believe it. You don't need a psychic to tell you this.

Old 10-31-2013, 07:49 AM

1,507 posts, read 1,977,044 times
first off all Psychics are nothing but cold readers. A good cold reader can tell even by facial movements what your thinking, or by small give aways in what you say or do not say. The worst of the bunch are hot readers and they are targeting you specifically. Do not base your life on this BS. You will be disappointed.

Old 02-09-2014, 02:58 PM

3 posts, read 10,719 times
OP- i completely understand you.

To the rest of the members in this thread who claimed to not understand what this girl was saying- I'm sorry what didn't YOU understand?
She's in turmoil over a guy who she likes, a lot, which can feel really CRAPPY. She's looking for answers because she doesn't KNOW what to think. Sometimes she believes he's a jerk, and sometimes she believes she made a mistake.
Men are from Mars, and women are from Venus. It's a best seller for a good reason. The mis communication that goes on between the two sexes is immeasurable. Men and women are so completely different, that whatever you thought about this guy may be not only false, but complete opposite.

Now, there's also the risk of psychics telling you what you want to hear. I've learned that getting readings over the internet are the best and most accurate. Why? Because they can't see your facial expressions nor can they hear your voice. It's purely energy speaking to energy. They pick up on the energy and don't know you from a hole in the wall

Now that it's been months past the new year, either he reached out to you or he didn't. How do you feel about this now? It's always a wise idea to meet other people and get yourself put there , just to keep yourself occupied and so you're not sitting around waiting for anyone. Let us know what happened tho!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal