Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 02:56 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,032,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
No, it was a hushed voice i did not recognize. I have never had any unexplainable events in regard to paranormal experiences so it stands out a bit, though it may be nothing significant at all. It did not feel sinister or negative and my day today was great. Nothing came up involving the number 8 though.
You just had your first experience. That's great!

I had one much like yours over 2 months ago, but mine was a gentle, loving kiss that I physically felt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2012, 10:03 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,719,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Long time member here who has studied some of the paranormal subject but never had an experience. I had a weird thing the other night though.

Have been having very lucid dreams for the past 5 days in a row, And just the other night i was dreaming though less lucidly. Just before I woke up, I heard the word "Eight" whispered in my left ear. Woke up right away. never had that happen before.

Just meaningless? Why the number 8?
the spiritual meaning of the number 8.
See if any of that resonates with your life currently.

Old 04-28-2012, 04:27 PM

12,336 posts, read 17,238,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
the spiritual meaning of the number 8.
See if any of that resonates with your life currently.
Thanks for the great info, OwlKaMyst. A lot of it does.

The dreams, however are still coming in lucidly, Night after night. This is going on a week already. I am not on a nicotine patch (Which can cause this) or any meds. Had one last night where i was a soldier at a party on an abandoned military base? Industrial complex and we had to pick off racoons trying to raid the supply depot. No whispers saying anything though.

WTF???

Old 04-28-2012, 05:39 PM

D Scott, are you taking any vitamins? B12 will cause lucid dreaming. Drinking energy drinks? They have B12 in them.

Old 04-28-2012, 06:12 PM

Default energy drinks.

I do drink the arizona energy drink but have been for some time and never close to bedtime. Never had any vivid dreams esp a week in a row. Its at a point were i go to bed and ask myself "what will i see tonight?" its not disturbing at all i just find it interesting. Great observation though...

Old 04-28-2012, 10:13 PM

I don't know about B12 specifically, but some vitamins and minerals take a while to build up. Perhaps you had a bit of deficiancy so still can't completely rule out the energy drinks.
-just looking at all the logical possibilities before we venture into the mystic.

On the mystic side, there is a whole lot going on in this time we are in right now. I have been waiting for 2012 ever since I was about 9 and read a book on Atlantis. It mentioned the Mayan calander. The book did not mention any doom and gloom. Only the end of an Era and into a new world.
If you put all prophecies side by side, even the Jesus one but with more of a symbolic eye, they all have an erie commonality. The prophecies speak of major changes and a time of enlightenment.
Could be that your are experiencing the shift.
While it seems to be that the world is going to ....in a hand basket, I think these are some exciting times. As I said, I've been waiting to see what is going to happen.
It seems like we are headed in the right direction but we have only scratched the surface.
I can only hope that everyone would come to really understand and practice peace and cooperation.

Old 04-29-2012, 08:44 AM

Quote:
I don't know about B12 specifically, but some vitamins and minerals take a while to build up. Perhaps you had a bit of deficiancy so still can't completely rule out the energy drinks.
-just looking at all the logical possibilities before we venture into the mystic.

On the mystic side, there is a whole lot going on in this time we are in right now. I have been waiting for 2012 ever since I was about 9 and read a book on Atlantis. It mentioned the Mayan calander. The book did not mention any doom and gloom. Only the end of an Era and into a new world.
If you put all prophecies side by side, even the Jesus one but with more of a symbolic eye, they all have an erie commonality. The prophecies speak of major changes and a time of enlightenment.
Could be that your are experiencing the shift.
While it seems to be that the world is going to ....in a hand basket, I think these are some exciting times. As I said, I've been waiting to see what is going to happen.
It seems like we are headed in the right direction but we have only scratched the surface.
I can only hope that everyone would come to really understand and practice peace and cooperation.
Very possible. Eight nights in a row as of last night!

Old 04-29-2012, 09:46 AM

Well- if/when it stops, don't think that's it. Unless of course it's just the B12.
My dreaming has cycles. Being female and being away from mass artificial light, my dreams and dreaming are connected to the phases of the moon.

Also, a bit off topic...be careful with those energy drinks. I've known people who have drank them regularly and after a few months, their kidneys get sore. Take a break from them once in a while and always drink plenty of water.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Well- if/when it stops, don't think that's it. Unless of course it's just the B12.
My dreaming has cycles. Being female and being away from mass artificial light, my dreams and dreaming are connected to the phases of the moon.

Also, a bit off topic...be careful with those energy drinks. I've known people who have drank them regularly and after a few months, their kidneys get sore. Take a break from them once in a while and always drink plenty of water.
Thanks for you advice again! I would have 1 Arizona drink a day, But am going to stop for a few days and see what happens.

Old 04-29-2012, 12:53 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,117,511 times
i too am tired of the nightly very lucid dreams---often containing deceased relatives or people i have not seen in a very long time----none are negative but i would love more dreamless nights this year---so far in 2012---just one--sigh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal