Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2010, 11:34 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,081,568 times

Advertisements

Hey Donkeys ...

I watched it tonight. So glad that annoying Raj is gone! Sabrina - whether she is a planted actor or not - should have been gone for that little stunt she pulled on Gail.

I was like when some dumbass was waiting to propose to his fiancee om HK. Who does sh*t like that???!!!

I'm really tired, so I know I'll have WAY more to say tomorrow - when I'm awake! LOL

Is it just me, or does that Nona chick's eyes bother me! Nona and Melissa - are they sisters? They kinda have the same look, but Nona's eyes are way more um .... creepy.

Trev is annoying as hell.

And with that ..... I gotta get to bed. I'm falling asleep at the keyboard!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2010, 09:17 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,939,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
And with that ..... I gotta get to bed. I'm falling asleep at the keyboard!
Awww, little Twinkie is heading off to dreamland... I wonder if her dreams resemble the HK opening graphics with little chef's popping up and annoying the big, bad GR???

Old 10-02-2010, 12:16 PM

4,537 posts, read 9,201,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
... I don't watch the show to see culinary skills at their finest, but I like to see the various dishes the contestants come up with in the challenges...
That's the one thing that really annoys me. The food challenges are the most interesting part. But they show the first couple of dishes and then just rush through the rest I want to see the dishes and hear the descriptions.

Quote:
... But, lately it's just been too much focus on over the top characters and scenarios in the kitchen. That's a lot different than the HK we all watched for several earlier seasons.
I agree on both counts. I think the show jumped the shark last season. And I guess they shortchange the challenges so they can get back to the chaos and "drama" that the show is all about these days.

Old 10-02-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
Awww, little Twinkie is heading off to dreamland... I wonder if her dreams resemble the HK opening graphics with little chef's popping up and annoying the big, bad GR???
I know, huh! I'm such a donkey!!! Man! It's like 11:00 and I just woke up! I must have really needed my donkey rest.

Yeah, I can see what y'all are saying now. I really think I should figure out a way that I can burst through the TV set and pop a cap in Sabrina's ass. In all honesty, she shouldn't even bother with the eyeliner and makeup - she's FUGLY!!! With the sh*tty attitude to match.

And I thought they had a lot of useless donkeys last season!!!

Old 10-02-2010, 08:42 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,724,718 times
Jillene voice is driving me crazy.

Glad, Raj is gone. Dude was an absolute nut.

I just find it funny, how certain people will talk smack like their food is the best but they can't win for sh**. Come on now, put up or shut up.

Does seems extra dramatized this season though so I guess we shall see what the weeks ahead hold for us.

Old 10-03-2010, 12:04 PM

Jillene sounds like Dotty - here, check this out!

YouTube - Pee Wee & Dotty

Old 10-03-2010, 01:54 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,724,718 times
LMAO. Yes, she does...

Old 10-07-2010, 09:36 AM

10,208 posts, read 11,192,217 times
What no comments from last night????

And Twinkle Toes - she does sound like Dotty!!!

Old 10-07-2010, 11:12 AM

87 posts, read 247,268 times
I wish someone would eliminate this Sabrina chick. Ugggh. I was glad when Trev was giving her crap.

I was disappointed in Nona last night. The first few episodes she seemed like she might be the strongest candidate but last night was not her best. I think she is just getting thrown off more and more by Sabrina in the kitchen. I hope she is able to turn it around from last night.

Not sure what happened to Melissa, but she did some stupid things. Same with Boris. I thought he was going to be a strong competitor but each episode he is going backwards.

Old 10-07-2010, 06:48 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,939,260 times
I lost respect for the dude that was swearing at the high school kids. He should have been booted on the spot for being such a dillhole. The kids may not be gems, but they are; a)the guests, b) the party planners, and c) CHILDREN! Even they acted more mature than the "chef's".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV