Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2012, 09:40 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,303,537 times

Advertisements

Man, those men are jackasses to the max!!!

I'm gonna pi$$ off to bed now you buncha donkies and cows. G'nite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2012, 10:23 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,747,618 times
The cooks this season are terrible. 2 nights and they haven't completed service yet...

Old 06-06-2012, 12:50 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,153,297 times
Okay .... the butch chick on the red team is really starting to p*ss me off and annoy the crap out of me! Maybe Barbie aint 'all that', but she hasn't annoyed me like the obnoxious butch chick.

That's all I have to say now. Not that I don't have TONS of stuff to say, but ... I'm tired!!!

Old 06-06-2012, 11:34 AM

"Butch chick"? Which one is that? Robyn? I'm not crazy over the chubby one that reminds me so much of Rosie O'Donnell. The one who will go ballistic at Barbie next week.

I have never seen a season with so many "chefs" that can't cook! Who picked these, as Gordo said, "Bozo"s?

Old 06-06-2012, 01:24 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,583,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
"Butch chick"? Which one is that? Robyn? I'm not crazy over the chubby one that reminds me so much of Rosie O'Donnell. The one who will go ballistic at Barbie next week.

I have never seen a season with so many "chefs" that can't cook! Who picked these, as Gordo said, "Bozo"s?
The butch chick is the lesbian who told Barbie that they both need to watch their attitudes and Barbie was like, say what?

Did you see the "udders" on the blonde Rosie Odonnell? Couldn't miss them when they showed her bending over in the ice/scallop dig. Blechh. She actually did bend over and dig though, unlike Barbie who stood there and looked around while doing f*** all. People like that who make their hands scarce when there's work to be done are usually shocked and indignant when people shun them later for being lazy/uncooperative. People like that chap my azz.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:48 PM

Who called it that Barbie would be this year's Elise? Twink? You? Someone did. They both sure can run their mouthes but not work.

Yeah, I noticed the boobs but to be fair, they were gotten out of bed.

I musta missed the lesbian doing her thing. I'm still guessing you guys mean Robyn. (I think that's her name)

Hee-hee, are we gonna have another season of a team trying to get someone out and Ramsey always pushing her back in? A la Elise?

Funny how we haven't fogotten her name, huhn? Think she made quite an impression upon us donkies!

Wow, Gordo sure is fired up this season! Kinda like when you try to quit smoking and fail, you smoke more when you resume!!! He's in his groove this season! LMAO, he's got a right to be with the caliber of "chefs" this season.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:27 PM

22,488 posts, read 29,703,805 times
Hey you cows...Is it me or is some of those "women" on there just complete ghetto white trash?? I mean who acts like that at their age and professions???? WTF

Old 06-06-2012, 03:40 PM

49 posts, read 100,147 times
Looks like Ramsay took lessons from Trump (or maybe the otherway around). Keep the ones that can create the most turmoil and get rid of the quiet ones.

Old 06-06-2012, 04:27 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,153,297 times
Yes, by now all those damn donkeys should realize certain things, such as (1) When you plot to get rid of a ceratin person it ALWAYS backfires because GR is going to keep the cow who creates the most controversy and hikes up the ratings. (2) Know how to make risotto BEFORE you get on HK!!! (3) Know how to make scallops BEFORE you get on HK!!! (4) Know how to make beef wellington BEFORE you get on HK!!! Common Sense!!!

Sh*t! I gotta go! Just when I was ready to really get into a lengthy post!!!

Don't worry, fellow jackasses and donkeys - I'll be back!!!

Old 06-07-2012, 12:07 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,583,924 times
Speaking of smoking...is there a term in the contestants' contracts that they must be chain smoking when not competing, or at least try to act like they smoke if they aren't already smokers? WTF is up with that? Way to dull the palate, no wonder they screw up the seasoning all. The. Time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Who called it that Barbie would be this year's Elise? Twink? You? Someone did. They both sure can run their mouthes but not work.

Yeah, I noticed the boobs but to be fair, they were gotten out of bed.

I musta missed the lesbian doing her thing. I'm still guessing you guys mean Robyn. (I think that's her name)

Hee-hee, are we gonna have another season of a team trying to get someone out and Ramsey always pushing her back in? A la Elise?

Funny how we haven't fogotten her name, huhn? Think she made quite an impression upon us donkies!

Wow, Gordo sure is fired up this season! Kinda like when you try to quit smoking and fail, you smoke more when you resume!!! He's in his groove this season! LMAO, he's got a right to be with the caliber of "chefs" this season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV