Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2011, 11:01 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,598,343 times

Advertisements

Yeah but they're related by marriage, not by blood. Jennifer's parents are Laura & Bill. Daniel's mother is Maggie. Don't know who his father is yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2011, 12:03 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,722 times
I haven't really been watching this. The last show I saw was when the opened the town square. I have seen bits and pieces here and there, so I had no idea about Daniel being Maggie's son. My guess is that Victor will end up being his father. And that Melanie was sleeping with her Uncle Phillip and pregnant with his baby. EW.

I love seeing the old characters back on the show, I love Jack and Jen together, but I quickly realized that I didn't really miss John and Marlena like I thought I did. Seeing those two with strwberries and whipped cream just made me want to vomit. I quickly changed the channel. That is so overplayed. And I also realized that Drake Hogeston is one of the worst actors ever. His stupid faces, odd mannerisms and "thats a fact"...UGH.

So what was Jack's reason for leaving? I caught the end of him telling her and have no idea.

I cannot stand Chad.

I love EJ and Nicole together. Sammi and Rafe...what is up with them? Is EJ allowed to see his children? Is Nicole still allowed to see Sammi's daughter?

Wow I am so out of the loop.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:40 PM

1,410 posts, read 2,139,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I love seeing the old characters back on the show, I love Jack and Jen together, but I quickly realized that I didn't really miss John and Marlena like I thought I did. Seeing those two with strwberries and whipped cream just made me want to vomit. I quickly changed the channel. That is so overplayed. And I also realized that Drake Hogeston is one of the worst actors ever. His stupid faces, odd mannerisms and "thats a fact"...UGH.
I don't like that actor either. Also, that love scene was a bit much, especially when Marlena started to unbuckle his belt

BTW, Did Melanie get hair extensions?

Old 11-02-2011, 03:58 AM

198 posts, read 421,959 times
i was wrong. even tho mickey is jennifer's father's brother bill it would not matter since mickey was sterile. and, yes, if victor provided the sperm then he let his son phil marry the daughter of his son daniel. eek! this will not turn out well for victor!

Old 11-02-2011, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
...So what was Jack's reason for leaving? I caught the end of him telling her and have no idea.
Do you mean why he left Jennifer? He told her he was going to the Australian outback for a walkabout. But he was secretly researching/following a story when he was kidnapped in Afghanistan and held against his will. He had a cohort (don't know how to spell that) who kept updating Jack's blog so that Jen & kids would think Jack was still exploring the Australian outback trying to "find himself" or something like that.

Sami & Rafe are feuding because Sami thinks the evidence against John makes John look guilty and Rafe doesn't feel the same way. Also, Carrie is John's defense attorney and Austin is working for the SEC trying to build a case against John. So, Carrie & Rafe believe in Jon's innocence, and Austin & Sami believe the evidence makes John look guilty.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:29 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
Do you mean why he left Jennifer? He told her he was going to the Australian outback for a walkabout. But he was secretly researching/following a story when he was kidnapped in Afghanistan and held against his will. He had a cohort (don't know how to spell that) who kept updating Jack's blog so that Jen & kids would think Jack was still exploring the Australian outback trying to "find himself" or something like that.

Sami & Rafe are feuding because Sami thinks the evidence against John makes John look guilty and Rafe doesn't feel the same way. Also, Carrie is John's defense attorney and Austin is working for the SEC trying to build a case against John. So, Carrie & Rafe believe in Jon's innocence, and Austin & Sami believe the evidence makes John look guilty.
Thank you!

Did Jen buy the story because I caught a bit of her talking to Daniel last night and she still seemed very into him, though I'm sure she will end up with Jack.

And you know what will happen...Carrie and Rafe will end up together and Sammi and Austin will end up back to together. Soaps are so predictable.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:39 PM

YW

Yeah, Jen bought his story. Once again Jack makes immature decisions and his family suffers or has to forgive him. There is a way to love someone yet not be in love with them. Jen needs to realize Jack will always search for the next story and NOT think of his family first. But Jen is so forgiving--wanting to believe the best in everyone. Sometimes it's endearing....most times, it's annoying.

Old 11-02-2011, 04:34 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Al this who's your "mommy/daddy?" stuff is giving me a headache. Why, oh why?

Old 11-02-2011, 08:20 PM

19,208 posts, read 16,696,914 times
I don't like the "Jack" character. I like Daniel and think Jen should stay with him. She's a bit of a doormat, though. When she was willing to "step aside" so Carly could have Daniel, I wanted to throw my shoe at the TV!

I've tried to like Sami but I just don't. When she starts her rants, I turn the TV off. That probably accounts for my lack of knowledge about the show.

I adore Maggie. I want her hair.

(Just have to say it's nice to have others here on the thread who can discuss the show without name calling and cursing, like I see on other sites) I'm lovin' this thread. You guys rock!!!!

Old 11-03-2011, 08:24 AM

5,296 posts, read 7,236,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temazepam View Post
I don't like that actor either. Also, that love scene was a bit much, especially when Marlena started to unbuckle his belt

BTW, Did Melanie get hair extensions?
Ya know....her eyelashes do look different to me......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV