Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2015, 08:39 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,973,326 times

Advertisements

I don't know who wrote this story line, but it sucked! Why not allow them to get remarried or let Ciara say good bye? Wtf?!?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 09:21 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,206,605 times
What we have to remember is this all happened in the day after Hope was almost murdered on her wedding night. So in less than 24 hours Hope gets married, almost gets murdered, has her new husband killed by returning Bo who she thought was dead, Bo learns he has a brain tumor in just a few minutes of testing,Bo comforts Hope's new step son, Bo has a surprise party given for him by his daughter , Bo says a kind of good bye to his son and daughter, gives the keys to his motorcycle to Steve, Bo has a conversation with I'm assuming is another kid somewhere kind of saying goodbye, (does he ever say good bye to his mother ?) basically hands Hope off to Rafe, tells Hope he is dying from a brain tumor and falls over dead!

Whew ..Hope had a Very Bad No Good Day- and it wasn't too good for Bo either!

Old 11-24-2015, 05:47 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,503,325 times
That baby looked pretty darn healthy to me and not jaundiced. I keep hoping that somehow Wendy got the drop on Ben and killed him instead of the other way around. There has been too much innocent blood shed on this show for my taste.

And why oh why did Abi try to call Chad when she got a hold of a cell phone? That stupid girl should have tried to dial 911. Three taps on the phone, send and she would have been done. They would have tried to trace the call and send help. In the time it took her to tap out a message to Chad and then be taken over by a pain, she could have gotten away with it. If she had been able to keep the line open, the dispatcher could have heard her screaming.

Ben did have a point when he said she could have called anyone but she called "her lover." She lied to Ben repeatedly about not seeing Chad and then she went behind his back and saw him anyway.

Of course she had no idea she was dealing with a psychopath but she is a liar and not to be trusted so a small part of her getting into this mess is her own fault. If Ben had been a normal person and they had married, it would have been pretty darn mean of her to keep running back to her old boyfriend always claiming they were just "friends" when it upset Ben so much. What man likes his finance'/wife hanging out with a former boyfriend especially if she appears to still have feelings for him? After all, didn't she just choose Ben because she thought he was the father of her child? It could have easily have been Chad if the Clyde hadn't had the lab tech make it turn out to appear to be Ben's.

Old 11-24-2015, 06:34 PM

36,753 posts, read 14,871,952 times
1. Abigail never had any self-discipline or restraint when it came to her lovers, so she's following her storyline perfectly.

2. This is going to be the usual cliché with respect to the baby--a medical issue will arise, a blood donation will be needed, Ben will be tested (if he's still alive) and will be found not to be the father.

3. Ben is a killer. And he's a killer from way back. Clyde knows it, and has been blaming "Tammy Sue," er...Jordan all along for something she didn't do.

Old 11-24-2015, 06:55 PM

Couldn't find a thread for All My Children but figured lots of folks watched Adam/Stuart for many many years. I loved these characters and thought David was a terrific actor.

All My Children Star David Canary Dead at 77 : People.com

Old 11-24-2015, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
1. Abigail never had any self-discipline or restraint when it came to her lovers, so she's following her storyline perfectly.

2. This is going to be the usual cliché with respect to the baby--a medical issue will arise, a blood donation will be needed, Ben will be tested (if he's still alive) and will be found not to be the father.

3. Ben is a killer. And he's a killer from way back. Clyde knows it, and has been blaming "Tammy Sue," er...Jordan all along for something she didn't do.
Yes this is true to form behavior for Abigail which is why I never liked the character. From the time she tried to seduce Austin to when she did succeed with EJ she always played fast and loose with men. So when she chose Ben but continued to see Chad, she was just being herself.

Yeah since the baby is bond to need medical attention it's pretty obvious they'll find out whose kid it is. I think that's even been mentioned here before because "Day's" isn't very original when it comes to reveals.

Like father, like son.

Old 11-24-2015, 09:34 PM

The joint news conference by Hollande and Obama preempted the show today...well the news conference came on at noon and then the local news was on. Did anybody get to see today's episode?

Old 11-24-2015, 09:44 PM

Yes. Everyone is being told about Bo now. Hope locked herself in her bedroom but finally left and has vowed to get revenge by finding the people who captured and tortured Bo. She believes if that had not happened, Bo might have been strong enough for treatment and could have survived. Kayla says maybe but the tumor had been growing for a long time. Still, it was his capture that kept them apart. So Hope meets up with a drunken Steve and asks his help to find the bad guys.

Chad finally convinced Rafe to put out an APB for Ben. Chad remembered why Ben attacked him and that Ben is the necktie killer. Meanwhile Abigail has her baby boy who looks pretty healthy for a preemie. Ben decided Wendy knew too much so he took her outside at gunpoint and while Abigail was singing to the baby we heard a gunshot so it looks like Ben killed Wendy.

Sami meantime escaped the DiMera dungeon and somehow managed to steal their liquid assets. We didn't see her but she texted Marlena with a message saying "I win" and they showed Andre and Stefano discussing it. Andre lied to Stefano telling him he was dealing with Sami on his own to "protect" Stefano because of his health. Don't know if Stefano buys it but he doesn't have much choice but to work with Andre. Both are vowing to get even with Sami.

I think that's all. Anyone else feel free to add to this if I left anything out.

Old 11-25-2015, 07:20 AM

8,655 posts, read 10,190,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Couldn't find a thread for All My Children but figured lots of folks watched Adam/Stuart for many many years. I loved these characters and thought David was a terrific actor.

All My Children Star David Canary Dead at 77 : People.com
Thanks. I am saddened by this. David was a truly remarkable actor and I watched him from his first day on AMC until his last. His passing reminds me of how much I really miss AMC.

Old 11-25-2015, 09:04 AM

and it reminds me of how old I really am. I remember Ericka as a young teenager giving Mona and Nick so much grief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV