Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2015, 08:11 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,486,704 times

Advertisements

This has to be one of the craziest things "Days" has ever done, at least while I have been watching. It's a real spoiler though, so be warned.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2015, 08:31 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,170,601 times
can anybody explain to me why they had abigail resting on her ELBOW/forearm cradling that baby with her FOOT shackled to the headboard? I actually started to get muscle pains for her. She looked so uncomfortable. Why not shackle her foot to the foot of the bed and have her resting on the pillows? Was it just for lighting/ so she and Ben would be in the same line of vision if he was standing at the foot of the bed? Lord she looked so uncomfortable. So unnatural.

Old 11-30-2015, 09:43 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,910,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
can anybody explain to me why they had abigail resting on her ELBOW/forearm cradling that baby with her FOOT shackled to the headboard? I actually started to get muscle pains for her. She looked so uncomfortable. Why not shackle her foot to the foot of the bed and have her resting on the pillows? Was it just for lighting/ so she and Ben would be in the same line of vision if he was standing at the foot of the bed? Lord she looked so uncomfortable. So unnatural.
Where are they? I happened to watch while I was in a restaurant today, but the sound was off. Is Ben aware yet that the baby isn't his? I was afraid he'd fling it at a wall, the way the Nazis used to do with Jewish babies.

Old 12-01-2015, 06:11 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,170,601 times
some remote cabin in the town where Chad is now headed. The police are aware ben is there and a midwife is missing. No the only thing keeping baby and Abigail alive is that Ben still thinks baby is his.

Old 12-01-2015, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
Where are they? I happened to watch while I was in a restaurant today, but the sound was off. Is Ben aware yet that the baby isn't his? I was afraid he'd fling it at a wall, the way the Nazis used to do with Jewish babies.
The cops don't know their exact whereabouts or the location of the cabin, they just know that Ben was seen in the town of Monmouth so they are going to look there after the snow storm subsides. But Chad wants to go there by himself or with whomever he can get to go with him to search the woods.

Ben told Abi he no longer loves or trusts her but agreed he needs her to feed the baby. Otherwise he would probably kill her.

Old 12-03-2015, 08:25 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,857,135 times
Abigail couldn't have been any more useless while Ben was strangling Chad with his back to her.

Old 12-03-2015, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Abigail couldn't have been any more useless while Ben was strangling Chad with his back to her.
Yeah, I am hoping that they will pick it up tomorrow showing her bashing Ben over the head while he is strangling Chad. If she couldn't bring herself to shoot him, she could hit him with the gun. It has to be laying on the floor somewhere since Ben is using both hands to tie the rope around Chad's neck. For heaven's sake she could put the baby down for a second to do it. This would be the perfect opportunity to go for it.

Old 12-04-2015, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Yeah, I am hoping that they will pick it up tomorrow showing her bashing Ben over the head while he is strangling Chad. If she couldn't bring herself to shoot him, she could hit him with the gun. It has to be laying on the floor somewhere since Ben is using both hands to tie the rope around Chad's neck. For heaven's sake she could put the baby down for a second to do it. This would be the perfect opportunity to go for it.
I think that's what they'll do. Chad is incapacitated, so it's all up to Abigail. Since she just delivered a baby with the help of a midwife, the must be a heavy pitcher around there somewhere.

Old 12-04-2015, 03:53 PM

Nope. She just stood there holding the baby. It looked like Ben had the gun in his belt but I could have sworn the last time we saw it, it was on the floor during his scuffle with Chad. In any case, I noticed a lamp on a table next to the bed. That would have been a good thing to crack Ben over the head with.

She could have used the can of lighter fluid Ben used to ignite the flames to knock him out. Abi is not all that bright. But then again, sneaking around to see Chad when she absolutely promised Ben she wouldn't was not very smart either. Even though she didn't continue sleeping with Chad, she did lie to Ben's face several times when she told him she would no longer see Chad. That was just not smart nor was it fair to Ben.

Not that it in any way size, shape or form does it justify Ben's psychopathic behavior, but in a way, spoiled little Abigail who never thought anything of breaking up other people's relationships is paying a very heavy price for the thoughtless ways she has treated others. Unfortunately, others like Paige, Serena and Will had to pay it too.

Old 12-04-2015, 07:19 PM

I couldn't believe it. If she said You don't have to do this one more time I was going to throw something at the TV.

She's always been a very weak character, though. Anyway, we know someone will get there in time, so....poor Chad lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV