Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2012, 06:44 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,492,039 times

Advertisements

Missed today's epi. Anything good happen?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2012, 07:09 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,246,055 times
Marlena might be in the doghouse....soon....

Old 11-19-2012, 07:57 PM

19,249 posts, read 16,761,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Missed today's epi. Anything good happen?
Oh yeah, something happened. John didn't receive a single one of the messages that Kristen left for him, telling him about Brady's attack. That's because Marlena deleted all of them. Must have been three or four. John finds out Brady's in the hospital and gets upset why no one called him. Kristen walks in and says, "I called you." John wonders why he never got them. Marlena wants to speak with him outside. That's where it ended.

Sami's about to divulge the secret she promised Gabi she wouldn't say anything about. What is it about that woman? She can't keep a secret, if her life depended on it. Gabi is considering an abortion and is in the middle of discussing it with Will when the show ended for the day.

That pretty much covered it. Tomorrow should be fun. John's going to find out his sweet, honorable, and trustworthy Marlena is a snake in the grass. Funny but the first time she deleted Kristen's message, she looked a little guilty and ashamed. After the second and third time, it didn't seem to phase her. I guess it's easy to cross over to the evil side.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:07 PM

I will be watching tomorrow. Thanks for the update.

Sami does have a big mouth. If she doesn't keep quiet, Rafe will find out and he will never allow Gabi to have an abortion if she decides that's what she wants to do.

So Marlena deleted multiple calls? How stupid! Even if they would have been the result of Kristen's trying to get at John for evil purposes, deleting someone's phone calls is pretty low. Shame on her!

Old 11-20-2012, 07:35 PM

Sami just cannot keep her big fat mouth shut!!!

Old 11-20-2012, 09:11 PM

1,410 posts, read 2,142,530 times
I think one of the nurses should've been the one to try to notify John about Brady being taken to the hospital, not Kristen!

Old 11-20-2012, 09:13 PM

1,410 posts, read 2,142,530 times
I was kind of surprised that Will was so low on funds to help Gabby out with an abortion, because I thought he got paid well as EJ's assistant before.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:14 PM

Just knew Sami would say something. She's so predictable.

I know Marlena shouldn't have deleted those messages but here reasoning for doing it - when she explained to John - made sense. I wouldn't give an ounce of trust to anyone that tried to kill me. John is being a jerk. Maybe Marlena will leave him and open the door for Roman. ~wishful thinking~

I was thinking the same thing about Will not having money, temazepam. Would have been nice if he saved a little from that well-paying job he had with EJ. Typical though. Young and broke.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temazepam View Post
I think one of the nurses should've been the one to try to notify John about Brady being taken to the hospital, not Kristen!
Absolutely! Marlena said something similar when she told Kristen that when she couldn't get ahold of John she should have tried some other family member like Sami or Maggie. Kristen actually tipped her hand when she said she didn't have their numbers. John was being his stupid self and Marlena was to upset to think about it but of course Kristen had Sami's number at work if not her home number. And of course if she didn't have Sami's home number, she could have gotten it from EJ.

Now even Brady is coming over to Kristen's side.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:19 PM

Not to mention that Marlena was right all along. When Kristen came back and said, "thank you," to her, Kristen tipped her hand. She really is out to get John. Might be fun to watch this cat and mouse game. Let the rat (Kristen) have the cheese (John).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV