Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2016, 06:25 AM

8,238 posts, read 10,740,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
I don't think that Hank really thought it through when he chose to reveal who he really is in order to protect Alex. Now both he and Alex are on the run trying to evade being captured by the Government which considers them both criminals.
I agree about Hank.

For myself, I didnt really care for the fugitive angle and hope it gets resolved quickly. I mean I guess it is good because we get more Lucy because well more Jenna Dewan-Tatum is never a bad thing but personally I prefer the alien of the week over the overarching Hank/J'onn J'onzz's story. I'm glad we get some back story but I dont want it to take over the show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2016, 06:49 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,776,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
I agree about Hank.

For myself, I didnt really care for the fugitive angle and hope it gets resolved quickly. I mean I guess it is good because we get more Lucy because well more Jenna Dewan-Tatum is never a bad thing but personally I prefer the alien of the week over the overarching Hank/J'onn J'onzz's story. I'm glad we get some back story but I dont want it to take over the show.
My thoughts exactly. This episode just brought it too far. Hopefully it gets resolved soon and doesn't extend the entire season!

Old 03-22-2016, 09:55 AM

33,331 posts, read 26,536,018 times
Quote:
I agree about Hank.

I think I'd prefer the alien, or villain of the week angle myself. I don't particularly care for the Kryptonian escaped villains on earth plot to take over the earth and 'save it.' After all, where is Superman in all of this? He knows about the plot, but it's Supergirl's show so he has to stay out of it?

I agree about hoping for a quick resolution to the fugitive angle.

Old 03-22-2016, 09:00 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,737,412 times
Two things really bugged me this week:
Lucy is back in the Army, just like that.
Siobhan was able to walk right into the office and access company email.

No. Just no.

Old 03-26-2016, 10:20 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,950,171 times
I hear this show has not been confirmed for renewal yet.

Old 03-26-2016, 10:23 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,448,703 times
Quote:
I agree about Hank.

Given that he can change forms and therefore identities, I don't see why he'd have to remain a fugitive long.

Old 03-26-2016, 10:26 AM

8,238 posts, read 10,740,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
People are kind of making a big deal out of this for no reason. CBS hasnt made an announcement on ANY of their freshman series. They also own this one which pretty much (though not definitely) guarantees their renewal.

This is definitely not a show I am worried about.

Old 03-26-2016, 04:03 PM

735 posts, read 1,173,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
What is up with that? I thought the higher ups at CBS said that it was renewed for season 2? But rest assured if it s indeed canceled. CW will pick it up. It will fit right in with the other Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg shows where it should have been in the first place.

Old 03-26-2016, 05:03 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,448,703 times
Wouldn't have thought this was my kind of show, but I can't stop watching it.

The female lead is so...I dunno...charming.

I like all the characters, actually.

Old 03-26-2016, 05:45 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,950,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by venture2000 View Post
What is up with that? I thought the higher ups at CBS said that it was renewed for season 2? But rest assured if it s indeed canceled. CW will pick it up. It will fit right in with the other Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg shows where it should have been in the first place.
IMO it should have been on CW from the get go because The CW is very female centric. Just look at the schedule besides Legends of Tomorrow, largely geared for females, even Flash and Arrow are heavy on the relationships to draw in the typical female viewers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV