Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2014, 03:32 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,960,664 times

Advertisements

I don't agree that was the ultimate reason Marty joined up with Rust. It WAS the reason Marty went with him to the storage shed (and Marty showing off his gun was evidence that he was considering a senario where maybe he put Rust down and ended that threat...
but once Rust showed him the photos and video of Marie, Marty was there through his sense of justice...
he knows Rust isn't going to betray him over killing that guy--
Rust has done something similar in his own past...the only reason he really regrets that too-soon death was they didn't get any info out of him about the scope of the killing and who else might be involved....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2014, 06:14 PM

16,057 posts, read 7,079,088 times
why has rusty not had the videotape box not fingerprinted? he handles it carefully, with gloves, and i presume it is is to preserve the fingerprints. would he not have matched the fingerprints by now? is this a glitch in the story or is he going to reveal something next week?

Old 03-04-2014, 06:19 PM

12,045 posts, read 6,592,101 times
Which daughter was it that Maggie said was fine as long as she kept taking her meds??
What were they alluding to, or did I miss that she had always been medicated?

Old 03-04-2014, 06:47 PM

7,132 posts, read 4,856,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by puginabug View Post
Yes, me too. We backed it up and paused it, but other than just scuzzy facial hair, I didn't see scarring.
I was wrong. Re-watched tonight, the lawnmower guy definitely has a lot of scarring on his face under all that scuzzy beard hair. Creepy guy.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:25 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,163,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
why has rusty not had the videotape box not fingerprinted? he handles it carefully, with gloves, and i presume it is is to preserve the fingerprints. would he not have matched the fingerprints by now? is this a glitch in the story or is he going to reveal something next week?
Since he's no longer a police officer, he doesn't have access to labs and databases. He's probably preserving evidence until it can be properly processed.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:26 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,163,985 times
Quote:
I was wrong. Re-watched tonight, the lawnmower guy definitely has a lot of scarring on his face under all that scuzzy beard hair. Creepy guy.
My memory isn't as good as loves2read. I'm going to rewatch the first 7 episodes this week.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:09 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,960,664 times
Audrey is the daughter on meds--and Macy is the one who was in Americorps...
I would suspect Audrey is on some pretty strong meds to help her cope with her undisclosed/unacknowledged rage/depression over the suspected abuse she suffered...and I would love to see what art she is producing--
would imagine something very edgy and sexual in nature---

the real irony would be if the girl who was actually abused was Macy and Audrey was just born bipolar or something...w/o any additional abuse...

re the gloves--Marty was wearing gloves to--it is SOP for police in investigation not to touch anything w/o protective gloves to avoid contamination--
plus Rust knows the guys dogging him would love any excuse to link him to these murders--
so he doesn't want any trace of his on items of evidence....

Old 03-05-2014, 08:39 AM

28,970 posts, read 30,332,663 times
Quote:
yanno what, maybe he grew a beard to hide the scars?

Old 03-05-2014, 08:46 AM

28,970 posts, read 30,332,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Not just talking to himself but what he was saying---
all the clues that Rust and Marty are tying to connect their dots to...

family, long time on coast, knows all the roads...
plus has the connections to get those contracts to mow...
lots of excuse to be in "forgotten" "untended" places like that deserted school Rust found the wooden totems in later...

and as someone pointed out -- he was mowing in a spiral vs a rectangular pattern to cut that area...
yes, another is, why all the dead girls found in the bayou...

Old 03-05-2014, 09:21 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,856,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yanno what, maybe he grew a beard to hide the scars?
Yes, certainly. I just didn't see the scars at first watch, even though I backed it up. This second time, though, they were pretty obvious to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV