Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2015, 09:15 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,880,620 times

Advertisements

I'm happy this is a "complicated" series and makes you think. If people want to sit in front of the tv and drool there's Honey Boo Boo to watch. Anyway, the bar scene at the end was perfect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2015, 05:48 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,084,698 times
I was wondering where Coulson found that "team" of soldiers that were able to defend the base when the "real" SHIELD were attacking. We were led to believe that the entire team comprised of the characters we knew, yet magically there were 3-4 unknown footsoldiers at the ready when the base is under attack lol.

Old 04-02-2015, 02:24 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,767,175 times
Skeeter

Coulson's S.H.I.E.L.D. wasn't just the team. Other agents (the foot soldiers as you called them) from what was left of the old S.H.I.E.L.D. joined in as well. The team couldn't operate and maintain that entire base on their own.

As far as this past eppie is concerned it seems like the "Real S.H.I.E.L.D.'s thinking is if you aren't a 100% normal human, you're a threat and therefore untrustworthy. I have a feeling there's a hidden agenda we don't know yet. And I don't know about the rest of you hut there was a couple of times that Bobbi had a look on her face that suggests that maybe the kool aid she swallowed in the beginning might be wearing off. Mack? I don't know. Before the season's over I hope we see what Fury's Toolbox is all about and why those other guys want it so badly

And then there's Skye. All I can say is Wow. The girl stopped a bullet and took out some trees too. Once she gets a hold on her powers she'll be a force. Whether she stays with the team remains to be seen

Old 04-02-2015, 10:20 PM

4,064 posts, read 5,647,880 times
I've been thinking for a while that Skye needs help from someone who knows more about those like herself. May and others were trying to help, but she needs more than they know how to do. I hope she won't be jumping from the pan into the fire, however! BTW, I love May...she's great and I knew she wouldn't fall for that BS from the "Real SHIELD" people! Glad Coulson caught onto what those two her up to, also!

Old 04-04-2015, 06:15 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
I've been thinking for a while that Skye needs help from someone who knows more about those like herself. May and others were trying to help, but she needs more than they know how to do. I hope she won't be jumping from the pan into the fire, however! BTW, I love May...she's great and I knew she wouldn't fall for that BS from the "Real SHIELD" people! Glad Coulson caught onto what those two her up to, also!
She found that in a way at the end of the last episode...

Old 04-06-2015, 01:04 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
She found that in a way at the end of the last episode...

I thought what Skye did with the water was pretty cool. Skye is actually the inhuman "Quake" Her father is "Hyde" A rage-beast that would make the hulk look like a pussycat. All of this is going to be a lead in to both the new Avengers, the Age of Ultron and the Inhumans movies.

Last edited by carterstamp; 04-06-2015 at 01:17 PM..

Old 04-07-2015, 09:30 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,880,620 times
Just gets better and better. And a sandwich too.

Old 04-10-2015, 07:42 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I thought what Skye did with the water was pretty cool. Skye is actually the inhuman "Quake" Her father is "Hyde" A rage-beast that would make the hulk look like a pussycat. All of this is going to be a lead in to both the new Avengers, the Age of Ultron and the Inhumans movies.
Not only that but a POSSIBLE spin-off based on the back half (widely rumored to be about the Inhuman colony we saw in this week's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) if that is the case, I don't know how the show well last but it should make for good TV.

Old 04-10-2015, 08:13 AM

22,922 posts, read 28,289,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Not only that but a POSSIBLE spin-off based on the back half (widely rumored to be about the Inhuman colony we saw in this week's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) if that is the case, I don't know how the show well last but it should make for good TV.
While I'd love a spin-off, I hope they'll take it in a different direction. This is the secret agent adventure show. I don't really want "the same thing only with different characters." And so far, the whole Inhumans things is a bit out there for my tastes. I cringe every time the eyeless dude comes onscreen because the effects are so bad.

There's a lot of variety in the Marvel Universe. Let's see some of it.

Old 04-10-2015, 12:17 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:

I cringe every time the eyeless dude comes onscreen because the effects are
so bad.
Me, too. The CGI keeps moving.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV