Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2015, 06:06 PM

38,922 posts, read 24,159,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post

In any case for the Disney broadcast TV manager thinking of his part of the family from which he can show "daddy Walt" just how good he is, can get an action adventure show for the same price as a reality show to which he adds the commercial revenue. Instead of having to pay Shonda Rhime's fee before collecting from commercials.
The interesting thing is that ABC doesn't just show Disney shows. We forget that Modern Family is actually through Fox's 20th Century Fox Television, The Middle by Warner Brothers Television, The Goldbergs by Sony Pictures Television divisions rather than Disney-ABC Television like the Marvel shows are. Don't get me wrong, if Marvel wasn't owned by Disney, I think they would see the ratings and dump it like yesterday's garbage like Manhattan Love Story or Selfie was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2015, 09:52 PM

12,858 posts, read 17,016,267 times
Just when I think I have things figured out. What a curveball. I sat here saying "wait what?"

Old 03-19-2015, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
Just when I think I have things figured out. What a curveball. I sat here saying "wait what?"
Yeah I'm with you on that with the "real SHIELD." Was that the SSR logo?

Old 03-19-2015, 10:32 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,777,836 times
The "Real S.H.I.E.L.D."? I thought I saw everything when Ward (what the heck happened to him?) turned out to be Hydra. Now this is dropped on us at the end of the episode. I have no idea what to make of it besides whoever is part of this other group they see Coulson and Skye as threats. How is the team going to handle another betrayal? And how long before Bobbi and Mack play their hand?

Anyone else shocked at May smiling and laughing? She's just like Happy from Sons of Anarchy. Stone faced and all business. Seeing her making small talk and reminiscing with her ex had me saying "Huh?"

Old 03-19-2015, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
The "Real S.H.I.E.L.D."? I thought I saw everything when Ward (what the heck happened to him?) turned out to be Hydra. Now this is dropped on us at the end of the episode. I have no idea what to make of it besides whoever is part of this other group they see Coulson and Skye as threats. How is the team going to handle another betrayal? And how long before Bobbi and Mack play their hand?
I'm thinking this was yet another splinter of the former S.H.I.E.L.D. like Isabelle Hartley and her group (Hunter and Mack) and of course H.Y.D.R.A.

Quote:
Anyone else shocked at May smiling and laughing? She's just like Happy from Sons of Anarchy. Stone faced and all business. Seeing her making small talk and reminiscing with her ex had me saying "Huh?"
I think I remember seeing May smile during the dance scene when trying to find the painting with the map on the other side that and having beers with the rest of the agents after Skye was "cleared."

Old 03-19-2015, 01:14 PM

4,070 posts, read 5,687,923 times
I really like May! And I kept wishing someone else would catch on so they could stop those two traitors!

Old 03-19-2015, 01:16 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,777,836 times
mkpunk

I remember the episode you're talking about. That's when she was undercover on a mission. This was a genuine smile and laugh. Never saw her do that before

Old 03-19-2015, 03:11 PM

12,587 posts, read 8,389,116 times
I think the Real SHIELD will turn out to be about civilian control. While a King Fury thinks he can appoint a Crown Prince son of Coul the World Council should see the appointment as their job.

Basically Edward James Olmos is on the opposite side that Commander Adama was at the start of the Battlestar Galatica miniseries.

After all Fury and Maria Hill are in the Avengers II. So presumably there will be some kind of agreement at least until Captain America III.

Old 03-19-2015, 11:36 PM

I heard that "the Real SHIELD" maybe Nick Fury's Secret Warriors team. That could be interesting but I don't think there is a reason for Fury to be against Coulson right now...

Old 03-22-2015, 10:30 AM

7,287 posts, read 7,222,009 times
I'm trying to remember who knows Fury is alive and who doesn't. Because Phil got the handover from Fury but do Bobbi & Mack know that???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV