Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2012, 06:44 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,796,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Congrats to you Heejun fans LOL.
I used to be a Heejun fan but now I think he's an Entertainer-Comedian. Not American Idol material anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2012, 06:46 PM

35 posts, read 37,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks86 View Post
Yeah, I tend to agree with this. If I lived on the West Coast, this would be the last thread I'd want to look at until I saw the results. Its just common sense.
THANK YOU!

If I record a ball game. I know to avoid ESPN, because I know they will be discussing it.

Imagine asking ESPN for "spoiler alerts"?

Old 03-23-2012, 06:58 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,379,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Now that is hysterical
ty

Quote:
thanks Pullmy! Heejunk has to go home next week!

Old 03-23-2012, 07:20 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,487,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
The Loveboat is too good for Heejunk lol..
Thanks a lot! Now I'm going to be singing the Love Boat Theme for days.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:04 AM

6,658 posts, read 4,796,524 times
It seems like that Skylar is the country version of last year's Haley Reinhart. They both have pitch issues at times, at least Skylar has the stage presence because she moves around the stage, unlike Jessica and Hollie who move like zombies. And by the way, who on earth dressed Hollie? She still looks like some old lady, and she isn't that old.

Old 03-24-2012, 05:55 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,519,830 times
I thought Hollie looked very 1940s this week. I loved that look. Now, the week before? Yes, definitely old ladyish.

Old 03-24-2012, 06:38 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,679,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kftdnr View Post
THANK YOU!

If I record a ball game. I know to avoid ESPN, because I know they will be discussing it.

Exactly and to tell the truth I wouldn't want to ask all of these people not to have the fun of discussion just because I insisted on reading a thread before I got around to watching the show.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:15 AM

958 posts, read 2,144,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I thought Hollie looked very 1940s this week. I loved that look. Now, the week before? Yes, definitely old ladyish.
I thought so too and loved it!!

Also Phillip was right to stick to his guns and be himself.
With mentors, advisors and judges it has to be confusing because they contradict each other so often.

I don't think he will win because he's better than AI.
I'll buy whatever he records.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:18 AM

35 posts, read 37,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
It seems like that Skylar is the country version of last year's Haley Reinhart. They both have pitch issues at times, at least Skylar has the stage presence because she moves around the stage, unlike Jessica and Hollie who move like zombies. And by the way, who on earth dressed Hollie? She still looks like some old lady, and she isn't that old.
She caught a big break, with "Shameless" being a Billy Joel song. But, I don't think anyone thought she knocked it out of the park.

She has a uniqueness, though. Probably will get a recording contract regardless of how high she finishes on the show.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:00 PM

3,110 posts, read 5,425,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
I dont know who's mentoring next week but here's the info on the theme and entertainers:

Next week, on Wednesday, March 28 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed), the Top Nine – DeAndre Brackensick, Hollie Cavanagh, Colton Dixon, Heejun Han, Skylar Laine, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips, Jessica Sanchez and Elise Testone – return to the IDOL stage to sings songs from their own Idols.
American Idol 11 Top 9 - Songs from Their Own Idols - Plus Nicki Minaj and Scotty McCreery! | American Idol | mjsbigblog
Thanks for the link Tex, tried to rep you but gotta wait.
I like that open mike thing afterwards. Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kftdnr View Post
THANK YOU!

Kftdnr - you gotta realize that we are all on here chatting with friends from all over the country. Some of us on the west coast want to be in on the live chat while we're watching the shows. Note all the number of posts and reps in the upper right hand corner. You can see that we aren't just tuning in to C-D forum for this one show. This isn't close to ESPN. We're having fun chatting. So we in the western part of the US appreciate the spoilers. That way we can watch and comment without knowing results.

So thanks to all who use the feature.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV